• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Fisher's Token

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I am posting this as I have not been able to find the NPC where I can cash in these "Fisher's Token" items I get when completing certain fishing quests. It is my understanding that you can turn in these tokens (5 at a time) in return for reward such as bait or on rare occasion a fishing rod. On the Japanese version of the game (I played as I was travelling for work) I seem to remember having to turn in to the Otter (Crio on NA servers) but he doesn't have an option to trade these.

Has anyone on the NA server had any success in exchanging these tokens?

Posted

We haven't been able to use our tokens either. :(

Posted (edited)

I haven't had any luck either. Also you're supposed to be able to trade fish for fisher tokens at those Fishing Otter npcs but that feature is missing too.

Edited by Astriel

Posted (edited)

have tokens but all the npc dont have a opotion to trade them in 

Edited by ZenithTeam

Posted

Has this matter been solved now? I don't want to destroy these tokens but I will if I have to.

Posted

Keep hold of the tokens they are holding off the release of it so it looks like their adding more content for us... lmao

Posted

I just take this tokens from achieve reward. I could take baits :(  

This is very pitty that you can't exchange it.  

I hope for solution 

Can I buy fisher baits somewhere in game? Marketplace?

Posted

Keep hold of the tokens they are holding off the release of it so it looks like their adding more content for us... lmao

Is there a Dev post somewhere about this?  I'm just curious.

Maybe they decided the NA version doesn't deserve fishing tokens exchange!  Maybe they hate us!  ^_^

Posted

It is not that - to keep us interested they are spoon feeding us update's - Kr is way ahead of us and always will have the heads up before we know whats going on :D 

Posted

Also looking for a place to trade these in

Posted (edited)

Any word on this?  These things are starting to stack up and I could really use the bait instead.

Edited by Solyad

Posted

any update ?

Posted

would love to know where i could spend these

Posted

According to bddatabase the tokens can be traded to 3 NPC's for various fish:

"Fisher" in Calpheon - located somewhere to the right of the third bridge on the north side of the river.

"Baggio" - located to the left of Velia at the river just beyond the T-juction, and south of the 2nd bridge.

"Kurio" - located in Epheria Port by the docks (I think it's Epheria, I haven't been there yet)

Source: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/42378/

Click on the Item Exchange List tab to see the NPC's, then click on the NPC's names to see their supposed location.

I'm at work so I can't check, plus I dropped all my Fisher Token's. If anyone else can confirm that'd be great.

Posted

According to bddatabase the tokens can be traded to 3 NPC's for various fish:

"Fisher" in Calpheon - located somewhere to the right of the third bridge on the north side of the river.

"Baggio" - located to the left of Velia at the river just beyond the T-juction, and south of the 2nd bridge.

"Kurio" - located in Epheria Port by the docks (I think it's Epheria, I haven't been there yet)

Source: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/42378/

Click on the Item Exchange List tab to see the NPC's, then click on the NPC's names to see their supposed location.

I'm at work so I can't check, plus I dropped all my Fisher Token's. If anyone else can confirm that'd be great.

Found Baggio, screenshot below. He, however, does now take the tokens :-(

baggio.png

Posted (edited)

He will give you tokens for 3 broken bottles though. That's what led me here to begin with, lol.

Edit: my bad, old post, I was seeing March 14ish but not the 2016 xD.

Edited by Xsyntryk

Posted

AFAIK, Fishing tokens are still useless—like those Serendia/Balenos defense tokens you get from killing mobs that attack gateways or investing energy in production nodes.

Pretty fvcking amazing that PA just leaves useless, confusing stuff like this in the game.

Posted

AFAIK, Fishing tokens are still useless—like those Serendia/Balenos defense tokens you get from killing mobs that attack gateways or investing energy in production nodes.

Pretty fvcking amazing that PA just leaves useless, confusing stuff like this in the game.

defense tokens are working you change for cp even the rate and time spent isn't worth to do it