• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Game is PERFECT!!!

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I knew it was going to be as soon as i heard grind fest. I remember the good old days in Aion when we would do balaur elite grinding trains, and u would look over us shoulder for other player enemies to attack you. Open world pvp / grind game is what i was waiting for, and all this money making concept got me hooked. I get my shitty wagon to my little grind spot and then work hard to fill it up, its just awsome feeling at least for me.And + trading from town to town is freaking epic, and the fishing OMFG get a little boat sail away and just fish, i get some nice freaking drops from it 2...

At Last im not forced to grind stupid dungeons , here u can chose how u want to obtain ur gear, instead of them forcing it on you.

As Wizard i think i will be having some fund when i hit lvl 45 LOL all those angry warriors and well pretty much every other class :D

Hope u guys enjoy the game as much as i do, and i hope everything gets fixed after maintenance today.

26 people like this

Posted

Yay! A positive feedback post. =D Yes, the game is very fun. Glad you're enjoying it.

4 people like this

Posted

Maybe not perfect, but it surely is very good to me.

Posted

I knew it was going to be as soon as i heard grind fest. I remember the good old days in Aion when we would do balaur elite grinding trains, and u would look over us shoulder for other player enemies to attack you. Open world pvp / grind game is what i was waiting for, and all this money making concept got me hooked. I get my shitty wagon to my little grind spot and then work hard to fill it up, its just awsome feeling at least for me.And + trading from town to town is freaking epic, and the fishing OMFG get a little boat sail away and just fish, i get some nice freaking drops from it 2...

At Last im not forced to grind stupid dungeons , here u can chose how u want to obtain ur gear, instead of them forcing it on you.

As Wizard i think i will be having some fund when i hit lvl 45 LOL all those angry warriors and well pretty much every other class :D

Hope u guys enjoy the game as much as i do, and i hope everything gets fixed after maintenance today.

Yeah cause Warriors suck vs a wiz....  you keep believing that. :) 

Posted

Honestly, aside from the issues, I've been having a blast so far :D

Posted (edited)

Grind-fest? where lol, this the easiest MMO to date. I played 3 days and already make 3-4million per day only with worker's and crafting, not counting the millions i get from grinding... People hit lvl 50 in 8hours.. BiaS gear cost 10-15millions on AH, which means if i get like 10-15mil per day, once i got more contribution points, i'll be able to fully gear a character in a little over a week.

Think you mistake this game for ArcheAge, that's a grindfest unless you p2w.

Edited by Nignog

Posted

WOW A POSITIVE POST! Glad you enjoy the game friend! Here's to a hopefully long life in Black Desert for you!

Posted

love this game so far <3 

Posted

Grind-fest? where lol, this the easiest MMO to date. I played 3 days and already make 3-4million per day only with worker's and crafting, not counting the millions i get from grinding... People hit lvl 50 in 8hours.. BiaS gear cost 10-15millions on AH, which means if i get like 10-15mil per day, once i got more contribution points, i'll be able to fully gear er a character in a little over a week.

And here i am thinking im doing good with 500 potato's :(  

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Best MMO I've played since a long time! I enjoy casually strolling around towns and doing all kinds of stuff in no particular order the most :D

Some killing here, some crafting there, why not fish for an hour or two?

Really loving the game so far!

Edited by Lonos

Posted

It's just a typical game like all the rest. There's nothing extraordinary about Black Desert at all. 

Posted

Yeah cause Warriors suck vs a wiz....  you keep believing that. :) 

I meant "angry warriors" as in me stealing their kills in pve lol i know wizz is not good 1 vs 1 lol

Grind-fest? where lol, this the easiest MMO to date. I played 3 days and already make 3-4million per day only with worker's and crafting, not counting the millions i get from grinding... People hit lvl 50 in 8hours.. BiaS gear cost 10-15millions on AH, which means if i get like 10-15mil per day, once i got more contribution points, i'll be able to fully gear er a character in a little over a week.

well you do have to grind later on after u hit 50 and its there as option as i said in my post. Grinding is one of best thing for me to do in an mmo, i just love it.

Posted

well you do have to grind later on after u hit 50 and its there as option as i said in my post. Grinding is one of best thing for me to do in an mmo, i just love it.

lvl50+ is not that hard. Go see max levels when you get in-game again. And try convince me this is a grinding game xD . It's a browser/mobile game, converted to PC, and Daum even stated he strived to make this an EASY game.

And they succeeded, it's the easiest MMO to grind in i've ever played. But the fact that you enjoy it, is awesome.

Posted (edited)

It is the best mmo i ever played ,right the game i searched for years,i hope that they won't ruin it!!
for now i love this game!!!

Edited by Ruka
1 person likes this

Posted

Getting my hopes up with this post. I'll see for myself ;)

Posted (edited)

Best MMO I've ever played, hands down beats them all.

tumblr_nvli06WcoU1s02vreo1_400.gif

Edited by Glacial

Posted

And here i am thinking im doing good with 500 potato's :(  

You need to craft the trade goods, and send em across the wide world my friend :P

Posted

It is the best mmo i ever played ,right the game i searched for years,i hope that they won't ruin it!!
for now i love this game!!!

Haha its kinda same for me... for the love of god dont make me do 1 more dungeon ever again... OPEN world, pvp, trading ,fishing ,breeding horses,GVG... OMG :D :D 

Posted

I'm thouroughly enoying a mix of grinding, quests, trading and the world i've explored so far including calpheon is stunning and for me so far this is perfection (I'll forget any weight problems I have, i'm too lucky on weapon/armor drops -.- ..... game is still perfect so far!).

Also grinding, for this being a korean mmo this is EASY in comparison to let's say Lineage 2 and in this game you have life skills, quests and much more exploration which Lineage had none of so please stfu about "grinding" this game is too fuking beautiful for it to be labelled as grind!

Posted

tumblr_nvli06WcoU1s02vreo1_400.gif

DAoC ... *cough*

Posted

DAoC ... *cough*

Never played it

Posted

Indeed, havent had so much fun since..... I dont even remember. 

Posted

Honestly, aside from the issues, I've been having a blast so far :D

Everything is awesome!post-38447-everything-is-awesome-gif-leg

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm thouroughly enoying a mix of grinding, quests, trading and the world i've explored so far including calpheon is stunning and for me so far this is perfection (I'll forget any weight problems I have, i'm too lucky on weapon/armor drops -.- ..... game is still perfect so far!).

Also grinding, for this being a korean mmo this is EASY in comparison to let's say Lineage 2 and in this game you have life skills, quests and much more exploration which Lineage had none of so please stfu about "grinding" this game is too fuking beautiful for it to be labelled as grind!

Well like we saw on this thread GRINDING is what got some of us in this game... Like i said 2 time u got choice on what to do.

And yeah i found out i needed to get a wagon near my spot cuz i was always full lol

Posted

I love you for enjoying it as much as I do. I finally have a game that fits my playstyle. I'm enjoying the hell out of it and can't wait for my husband to play with me when he's back from deployment. Something we can both enjoy together QQ