• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Game is PERFECT!!!

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I really love it so far. At first i was kinda: "OMFG what the hell should i do? I wanna do it all?!" but as soon as you decide to do Y or X it goes really smooth. I am having so much fun. Trading, fishing, looking for a Mare.. 1000000 Quests.

I dont really care if its the "best" or something. I care about havin fun and at the moment i am having tons ;)

Posted

Finally I feel like I found 'my mmo' again. Just love it.

Posted

I love you for enjoying it as much as I do. I finally have a game that fits my playstyle. I'm enjoying the hell out of it and can't wait for my husband to play with me when he's back from deployment. Something we can both enjoy together QQ

haha lets hope he comes home quick, and safe ofc...

I really love it so far. At first i was kinda: "OMFG what the hell should i do? I wanna do it all?!" but as soon as you decide to do Y or X it goes really smooth. I am having so much fun. Trading, fishing, looking for a Mare.. 1000000 Quests.

I dont really care if its the "best" or something. I care about havin fun and at the moment i am having tons ;)

I still didnt figure out workers and all that stuff , but i found AFK finish good also lol i made so much money its crazy. i still need to catch my first horse i carry few ropes and sugar :D

Posted (edited)

DAoC ... *cough*

THIS!! :D DaoC was the f*cking best!! :D - Sadly that era of epic pvp mmo's is over. Now it's all flashy 3D interface and no gameplay depth. Just the fact that the different weapon types had bonuses to the different scale/chain/studded armor etc, still makes me wanna fap.

Edited by Nignog

Posted

Grind-fest? where lol, this the easiest MMO to date. I played 3 days and already make 3-4million per day only with worker's and crafting, not counting the millions i get from grinding... People hit lvl 50 in 8hours.. BiaS gear cost 10-15millions on AH, which means if i get like 10-15mil per day, once i got more contribution points, i'll be able to fully gear a character in a little over a week.

Think you mistake this game for ArcheAge, that's a grindfest unless you p2w.

Some people don't play this game as if they are in the military, and are actually enjoying themselves, sorry bro.

1 person likes this

Posted

haha lets hope he comes home quick, and safe ofc...

I still didnt figure out workers and all that stuff , but i found AFK finish good also lol i made so much money its crazy. i still need to catch my first horse i carry few ropes and sugar :D

He is, lucky -----er is in a country I really want to visit sometime in the future. At least I'm getting sent some yummy candies from said country.

Some people don't play this game as if they are in the military, and are actually enjoying themselves, sorry bro.

Agreed here. I've been taking my lovely sweet time caressing the game and enjoying/figuring out all the different things it has to offer hahaha.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He is, lucky -----er is in a country I really want to visit sometime in the future. At least I'm getting sent some yummy candies from said country.

aww now i wanna know what country it is !!!! be careful candy + BDO can be dangerous combo :P

I know i skipped my 5 am gym few time cuz i wanted to play with areas empty LOL

Yeah i say try it all and see what u like.. the most effective way is the one u enjoy :)

but then again maybe all these ppl played other versions of game 

Edited by Salabajzer

Posted

So because this game is easy for me, and i play it smart. And not being grindy compared to other mmo's.. I don't enjoy it while playing? .. Anyways please, bring me more of your  precious salt guy :P

Posted

only time i could use perfect when describing BDO is when the words "Far from" start before it...

saying that, it still great fun x

Posted

So because this game is easy for me, and i play it smart. And not being grindy compared to other mmo's.. I don't enjoy it while playing? .. Anyways please, bring me more of your  precious salt guy :P

You enjoy it he enjoys it lets just stop.. Give new guys at least 1 positive thread to read on these forums since early start. At the end every 1 is going to play it them self and decide.

only time i could use perfect when describing BDO is when the words "Far from" start before it...

saying that, it still great fun x

eh sorry u feel this way. And i wanna make sure that u know i meant GAME not Daum :D

Posted

At Last im not forced to grind stupid dungeons , here u can chose how u want to obtain ur gear, instead of them forcing it on you.

This, this, and this.

Posted

Perfectly perfect even with it's imperfections! :D

Posted

BDO is the only MMO I've enjoyed since the early Lineage 2 days!

Posted

Whenever i tell m,y friends aboput BDO i describe it as...

Age of Conan meets Mortal Combat, from Korea.

lol

they look at me with puzzled eyes

Posted

Game is the best

Posted

Whenever i tell m,y friends aboput BDO i describe it as...

Age of Conan meets Mortal Combat, from Korea.

lol

they look at me with puzzled eyes

i always regret not playing it.. the game where u can chop some 1s head off in pvp must have been awsome lol

Posted

I do agree with you in regards to DaoC and it's perfect pvp system, which has yet to be bested and how this game will hopefully bring that magic back.

Posted (edited)

actually i should of said its the Child of Witcher 3/Conan and Mortal Combattttt

Edited by DukeVega

Posted

i always regret not playing it.. the game where u can chop some 1s head off in pvp must have been awsome lol

I sent you a message about the lucky ducky in anouther country xD

Posted

First game ever where I didn't feel like grinding. I just do what I like and unnoticeable level up :)

1 person likes this

Posted

First game ever where I didn't feel like grinding. I just do what I like and unnoticeable level up :)

haha yeah same here i get wagon to go grind i end up in a boat fishing :D

i just dont get ppl that rush to cap lvl :D so many things i still need to figure out

Posted

haha yeah same here i get wagon to go grind i end up in a boat fishing :D

i just dont get ppl that rush to cap lvl :D so many things i still need to figure out

And after all that rushing they find out there is no cap.

1288388_roflmao_gif3c27b0c44b9f840665edd

Posted

Yup! I'm having blast, so much to do. I feel like a true adventurer. :x

Posted

And after all that rushing they find out there is no cap.

1288388_roflmao_gif3c27b0c44b9f840665edd

hahah true that !!

Yup! I'm having blast, so much to do. I feel like a true adventurer. :x

haha yeah its like overwhelming at times but so much fun..

Posted

EU kids be like. Where my compensation for the massive issue we didn't have. I'm over here laughing my ass off. 

I want it now.gif