• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Who Still Plays Skyrim?

Do you still play Skyrim?   70 votes

1. 1. It is said BDO is for the "Children of Skyrim" who still play the game 5 years later...

• Yes a lot .... Dovahkiiiinnnnnn ... Play it every week
    • Yes sometimes...1 -2 times a month maybe
    • Yes very rarely...like maybe every few months
    • NEVER, id rather take an "Arrow to the knee"
    • Whats Skyrim?
    • Not any more, but i used to be on it like crack....errr I mean Moon Sugar !!!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

At least once a week for me. i have about 180 mods

i should of also noted, Skyrim isnt that vanillsa piece of dung Bethesda released, its the MODDING community that made the game what it is today

Edited by DukeVega

Posted

This is pretty off topic.

And no, skyrim is for children.

Posted (edited)

Hoping they add it to Xbox one back-date, but Bethesda say not likely to happen. Boo! :/

I need something to play on that now that I've played Fallout 4 to death and back.

Edited by Sindala

Posted

Picked every month or so. But that's pretty much a lie.

I install it every few months or so, Spend about a week trying to mod the bugger and about an an hour actually playing it. =/

Posted

Picked every month or so. But that's pretty much a lie.

I install it every few months or so, Spend about a week trying to mod the bugger and about an an hour actually playing it. =/

we are like brothers

Where's the "no but I did play it years ago" option?

added

Posted

I'll continue to play it for as long as the modding community continues to create content for it, and given the mod community is still making Morrowind mods, I expect I'll be playing Skyrim a long while

2 people like this

Posted

I'll continue to play it for as long as the modding community continues to create content for it, and given the mod community is still making Morrowind mods, I expect I'll be playing Skyrim a long while

word!

Posted

I haven't played it yet.  Gotta wait 10 years for the majority of mods/DLC/patches to come out, THEN you play.

Posted

The elder mods V you mean? Ye, once in a while

1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't played it yet.  Gotta wait 10 years for the majority of mods/DLC/patches to come out, THEN you play.

wtf theres is like 10'000 mods already .. probably more

Posted

I have around 200 gigs of mods currently installed for Skyrim, but I'm working on Fallout 4 now. Does that count?

Also, it's awesome that I found out about the hard coded mod limit a while back, by hitting it.

Posted

I bought Skyrim years ago, but never played it.

I doubt I will ever now :/

Posted

I bought Skyrim years ago, but never played it.

I doubt I will ever now :/

You're missing out!

Oh, and uh... Don't tell anyone I gave you this awesome but forbidden secret, but... "estrus."

*wink*

Posted

You're missing out!

Oh, and uh... Don't tell anyone I gave you this awesome but forbidden secret, but... "estrus."

*wink*

Oh dear, you're one of those mod types

Posted (edited)

Fully modded Skyrim with loverslab addons, Dual Sheath, 4k res textures, CBBE / UNP, HDT Physics and ENBSERIES presets is still far better than Black Desert Online.

Edited by Endurance

Posted

I basically stopped playing after my computer needed an OS reinstall, and I couldn't be bothered to go through the work to reinstall all the mods I had installed and make sure they worked properly.. I can't play that game without it being challenging, and looking good, and both those things requires very specific mods imo..

Maybe I'll return to it one day, but probably long after BDO..

Posted

If I see a nice new content mod come out I'll check it out. Best game all-time IMO.

Posted

Meh I can barely put an hour in before getting annoyed again. I stupidly updated NMM awhile back which was a big update that uninstalled and attempted to reinstall everything. I had the game with all the mods I want working clean and perfect never ctd or freezing until that damn update

Posted

Oh dear, you're one of those mod types

You saw my name, don't act surprised.

Posted

played vanilla for 1 months straight, modded for 1 month straight, how you can still get more than 100 hours of content out of it stumps me

Posted

Alot of players here do, hench you can see in the suggestion of tying to make the game feel like syrim.

I have, a few years back, so much mods...

Posted

I still play Morrowind!

Yeah sometimes I play Skyrim.

Posted

I still play Morrowind!

Yeah sometimes I play Skyrim.

+1 Morrowind is kind of for me what Skyrim is to my much younger brother. The first game that really just kind of blows your mind in scope and scale.

1 person likes this

Posted

Morrowind was great .... ooof roll on the next ES game with an upgraded game engine

Posted

yes, and with about 300 mods.  It looks sensational modded.