• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Maintenance Extended By 2H

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

More time to make MORE MONEY.

BDOMExtCapture.PNG

Edited by Emperor_Kush

Posted

for -----s sake, i phoned in work sick for this bullshit

I called in sick to college, oops

Posted

Sheesh, 9am - 4pm for EU. Even I couldn't sleep through this.

I feel bad for everyone with free time now.

Really happy I'm working today and have a day off tomorrow :D 

4 people like this

Posted

I'd rather wait another 2 hours than getting a random maintenance while playing uh

1 person likes this

Posted

This actually makes 4 hours extension total. It was originally 1200 UTC. I suppose mo money mo problems. Best they get fixed before releasing the hounds. 

Posted

latest?cb=20160113034926

Posted

Time to write a paper for school.../groans. Daum is looking out for my grades.

Posted

server_maintenance.thumb.jpg.67d789c3be6

2 people like this

Posted

Welp, there goes my plans for tonight.. :P 

Posted

We should be patient. I understand that today it's the official release, and they need to prepare for it, +adding cash shop, bug fixes, etc... so it's Ok. But... if the regular maintenance will take so long as now, then it will be really a bad joke.

So, for sure the regular one will gonna be something like 2-3 h... which it feels like a hole day ^^ when u're waiting.

Posted

We should be patient. I understand that today it's the official release, and they need to prepare for it, +adding cash shop, bug fixes, etc... so it's Ok. But... if the regular maintenance will take so long as now, then it will be really a bad joke.

So, for sure the regular one will gonna be something like 2-3 h... which it feels like a hole day ^^ when u're waiting.

i think you will be singing a different tune after 3 hours of maintenance, will be extended 2 more xD

Posted

As long it makes launch release perfect with no problems

Posted

Where can i download the BDO launcher?

Posted

game is here to stay, there will be many long nites, losing one isnt end of the world tho, ffs its a sandbox game...

Posted

Where can i download the BDO launcher?

You gotta be kidding right? Click to Account

Posted

if its not 7:00 AM mountain add 3 more hours so its 12:00pm mountain ill be home by then

Posted

anybody from CBT1,2 how bad where the servers, crashes, and lag? cant wait to see the madness. if not mistaken they never had open beta? *evil smile*

Posted

GG 11pm

extended.JPG.8d0c000f7ccba794710e95f4ca6

Posted

You gotta be kidding right? Click to Account

I did there is no link to download the launcher

Posted

GG 11pm

ERM what

Posted

GG 11pm

Photoshop or paint magic ? xD

Posted

Atleast Ill get more sleep now

Posted

OMFG NOOOO!!!!! 21 HOURS!

extended.thumb.JPG.c7cae27912c2fbd521f05

Posted

for -----s sake, i phoned in work sick for this bullshit

Lol same. Lucky for all the US players who just get to sleep and wake up to the game...

Posted

----- off seriously? Another 2h.. Lets ----- EU some more. 25x GM apology's please.

- Jeasy

They do that actually. I know in KR when there was ANY downtime - or ANY extension - you'd get goodies in the mail. 

And a whole wasted night for OC players, what a joke this company is

Pffft, NA Blizzard D3 launch was A LOT worse then an extended 2 hour maintenance. shit, you weren't even able to play for like 12-13 hours after launch. 

I'm not saying Daum is the best company - but damn dude - let them do their jobs ... just imagine if they didn't get everything fixed now, and then on Friday when everyone and their mother is attempting to access the servers ... and then receiving any sort of server issue? It'd be even worse of a flame fest because " Oh , you didn't fix the issues during Downtime yesterday .. GG I TOOK TODAY OFF BLAH BLAH BLAH " .. so just relax. The games great, you aren't " behind " in any sense, just let them get their shit done.