• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So right from start they mess up?

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I bought the game yesterday and was told I would play at 12 UTC. At 12 UTC I was told 14 UTC. At 14 UTC I am told 16 UTC.

Get your shit together Dajm and give us compensation for lost game time.

Edited by Shakor
2 people like this

Posted

How much compensations do you guys want.. geez.

2 people like this

Posted

You give them compensation for another cloned thread

1 person likes this

Posted

No i've been playing for the last 4 days with very little problems. Just you peasant lot that all the crap is for :-p

1 person likes this

Posted

I paid for goods not rendered at the agreed time. So they should give us some cash shop currency.

Posted

so a deadline is pushed back for accuracy, people working overtime, understaffed, and probably more tired and irritated than you are... Yet, you decide that since you payed for something that is digital (up-time not guaranteed) took away 2-4 hours of playing time from you(once more for clarification, up-time NOT guaranteed) they are a horrible company that doesn't have their shit together? Come on man...... you are literally grasping for straws to ----- at here!

1 person likes this

Posted

Im assuming you read all the agreement about altering anything and everything? you did read that right ALL OF IT!!! YER YER, stop bloody -----ing

Posted

No, you bought a game and agreed to the terms and agreement, and im pretty sure they state that you cant play during server maintences. This is one, the "Contract" you signed (its actually legal bound, so dont try to complain and sue, teehee) states that you cant play right now.

Have fun, see you in two hours

Posted

ye, a compensation would be nice. but game is good too. even without it.

Posted

compensation for game time? I was not aware you were paying a subscription.......

1 person likes this

Posted

People think they're so entitled.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, OP.

e4auf8h.jpg

Posted

I can understand your frustration at wanting to play at the original time. But please consider the fact those who have preordered have experienced the game and new issues have come to light that Daum is actively working on fixing. This will make the actual launch far smoother so you can have a more enjoyable experience.

It’ll be fixed soon, these are the usual bumps in the road at launch and hopefully by the time we actually get in game it’ll be a very smooth transition into normal gaming because they took the time to fix those issues which have only recently come to light.

Best regards and please be patient!

2 people like this

Posted

Guys, he lost 4 hours, it's a tragedy. Please, let us know your bank account so we can send you some $$$ for your timeloss.

Once again, my condolences.

Posted

It's launch, be patient.

They have to fix things, this could take hours. You were never guaranteed to play at 12 UTC.

When you can't play until the 4th, then you can complain.

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought the game yesterday and was told I would play at 12 UTC. At 12 UTC I was told 14 UTC. At 14 UTC I am told 16 UTC.

Get your shit together Dajm and give us compensation for lost game time.

Since you don't pay for time, you can't ask for comp for downtime.

That said, Daum did give some ingame goodies to make up for the conq 1st day issues so you might get lucky.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's launch, be patient.

They have to fix things, this could take hours. You were never guaranteed to play at 12 UTC.

Pretty much this.

Just have patience.

For me this is the best MMORPG since ULTIMA ONLINE.

~DS~

2 people like this

Posted

Look at the end of this thread: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/29226-our-refunds-are-in-que-but-none-have-been-processed/

"I have gone ahead and merged your two forum accounts to prevent any confusion, and as stated I will close this thread now." - CM Jouska 

I cant help but laugh at the crying of this spam accounts, and im happy that the CMs have the power to see the IP of the spammers and do what he did. 

To the OP, theres only 1 group of people entitled for compensation, and it aint youe whinny ash bleach. The conquerors who got screwd over at headstart on serendia.

Posted

ye, a compensation would be nice. but game is good too. even without it.

Game is good but for some reason Asian MMOs end up in the hands of companies with little to no track record in running MMOs.

I mean if they can't even get the servers up, imagine how bad it will be trying to keep them up in the evening when all the people will try to log in. Very bad sign...

Posted (edited)

Pretty much this.

Just have patience.

For me this is the best MMORPG since ULTIMA ONLINE.

~DS~

ULTIMA ONLINE!!!!! :D:D:D 

Edited by Roach

Posted

lol i prefer a early patch then having the shit fest we had in early access conq's pack any day.

Posted

It's launch, be patient.

Maybe you have such low standards, but when I pay for something and I am told to get it at a certain time, I expect just that. This is a terrible start for a company yet to prove itself capable of launching an MMO.

Posted

If this were a subscription game, I could understand wanting compensation for lost time. But a B2P game? Not so much. 

Posted

Maybe you have such low standards, but when I pay for something and I am told to get it at a certain time, I expect just that. This is a terrible start for a company yet to prove itself capable of launching an MMO.

Tl;dr QQ im a spoiled lil ----- that cant get anywhere without help

1 person likes this

Posted

You have 365 days to play chillax

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0