• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Multi boxing

100 posts in this topic

Posted

#getrekt

7 people like this

Posted

It hurt WoW back in the days. I'm glad you're all getting the handle on it! :)

11 people like this

Posted

RIP Prepared

7 people like this

Posted

Excellent policy. 

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

seriously? you will allow people to refund because they can't use thirdparty programs in the game and believed they could? will you also refund all botters, hackers, etc. ? :P

i find it an extremely silly notion, instead of punishing offenders by the rightous perma ban they should have gotten for using thirdparty program to cheat, you are rewarding them, not only allowing them to keep what they already cheated but also giving them the option to refund if they want ;)

comparing this to the treatment of legitimated players who got screwed by your faults, lack of info, and generally dodgy buisness practice (talking conquerer cosmetic set only working for 1 char, not getting items at the release, everyone getting 20% discount but nothing more given to conq which already spend quite a bit. etc) it is remakeble that these cheaters seems to be treated with more respect and care than the legit high paying costumers :P

BTW: love the game. hate the slow respawn times, making grind annoying and frustratíng instead of fun and relaxing, boost respawn to 2-3 times with it is please. we need a buy order system for AH because ah bots are running amok and it is killing the black stones, even if you could prevent the bots (with annoying legit players with the capchu system. grrrr.. and whichever other silly thing you put up), forcing players to stand afk at ah, or running back constantly is destroying a lot of the fun.

and lastly Pet rng and dye rng needs to freaking go, it is ridiculess that the cashshop is relaying on rng for people to buy more when they are not satisfied with their purchase due to rng-.-

Edited by Tjaranis
4 people like this

Posted

@GM Tokaji

Is there a way we as players can Report Players Multiboxing when we see them? Would love to help u find those guys and take them down.

20 people like this

Posted (edited)

If you believe you cannot play Black Desert Online without multi boxing, we will, exceptionally, allow you to file a refund claim until the 6th of March, provided that you purchased multiple accounts before the launch of the game and that you do not get caught mutli boxing as from the launch of the game.

Tokaji has a bigger epeen than anyone ever. I love the way you said it clear and unafraid. I really hope you continue down this path of keeping the games integrity first. Thank you.

seriously? you will allow people to refund because they can't use thirdparty programs in the game and believed they could? will you also refund all botters, hackers, etc. ? :P

i find it an extremely silly notion, instead of punishing offenders by the rightous perma ban they should have gotten for using thirdparty program to cheat, you are rewarding them, not only allowing them to keep what they already cheated but also giving them the option to refund if they want ;)

comparing this to the treatment of legitimated players who got screwed by your faults, lack of info, and generally dodgy buisness practice (talking conquerer cosmetic set only working for 1 char, not getting items at the release, everyone getting 20% discount but nothing more given to conq which already spend quite a bit. etc) it is remakeble that these cheaters seems to be treated with more respect and care than the legit high paying costumers :P

I'm almost certain a chargeback/refund for the game prevents further access and works like a ban no?

Edited by Trixologist
2 people like this

Posted

Thank you so much for not being greedy! Multiboxing would be completely gamebreaking in this game, and I'm very happy you addressed this so quickly after it came up.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dear players,

We noticed that some players running around in group, all characters from the same class, executing the exact same actions. 

As stated under Section 12.1.3 of our Terms of Use, we do not allow players to use "software or code allowing the player to play the Game in ways which would not have been otherwise possible."

This means that we do allow players to run several accounts at the same time but we do not allow them to use programs to reproduce instructions on several accounts ("multi boxing"). 

Multi boxing consists in the use of a program in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players, since you can control several characters at the same time. Not only is it forbidden by our Terms of Use, but it is also unfair and game breaking.

We allow you to play several characters at the same time, as long as you feel ready to struggle with several keyboards and mice. You can have one of your characters on auto-follow behind your main character for instance.

We do not allow you to play several characters with a single keyboard which instructions are duplicated on several accounts at the same time . If you are caught doing this, we will take appropriate action against your accounts.

If you believe you cannot play Black Desert Online without multi boxing, we will, exceptionally, allow you to file a refund claim until the 6th of March, provided that you purchased multiple accounts before the launch of the game and that you do not get caught mutli boxing as from the launch of the game.

If you are caught multi boxing, before or after the launch, we will take appropriate action against your account pursuant to our Terms of Use.

There's one. This was on the 4 day headstart, so RIP $400 in Conq packages.

Edited by Wrath
13 people like this

Posted

I want to ask here also about auto-looping . How this is possible when it is not active at the moment. I saw a player in game to do it in 1 church he was alone and with backpack ,moving up and down alooot of time. And where should ppl make tickets etc. to reach GMs in game.

Posted

@GM Tokaji

Is there a way we as players can Report Players Multiboxing when we see them? Would love to help u find those guys and take them down.

SS and post, or record it and submit it would be my recommendation.

1 person likes this

Posted

Multiboxers usually suck and are free kills.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tokaji has a bigger epeen than anyone ever. I love the way you said it clear and unafraid. I really hope you continue down this path of keeping the games integrity first. Thank you.

I'm almost certain a chargeback/refund for the game prevents further access and works like a ban no?

ban, means you LOSE the money because YOU CHEATED.. refund, chargeback, means you get your money back when you got Cought cheating, and you get to keep your gain if you simply stop now ;) BIG difference.

but anyway nothing to get all railled up for. i am mostly smilling over the fact that the cheaters got better treated than all the legit players on such an area :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Way to say on top of it! before the game is even launched xD Awesome!

1 person likes this

Posted

ban, means you LOSE the money because YOU CHEATED.. refund, chargeback, means you get your money back when you got Cought cheating, and you get to keep your gain if you simply stop now ;) BIG difference.

but anyway nothing to get all railled up for. i am mostly smilling over the fact that the cheaters got better treated than all the legit players on such an area :P

ur an idiot they said u only get refund if you havnt been caught commiting the offense... otherwise its ban without refund...

Posted

Thank you for your efforts to keep people honest.

/me applauds

Posted

For those confused about "refunding and not banning", they will only receive a refund if they announce that they intended on multi-boxing before getting caught. It's like an amnesty period. If you're caught multi-boxing, hacking, botting, ect, you will not be refunded, but will accept punishment as determined by the GM's.

1 person likes this

Posted

dude l2read he literally states  this:

Posted

For those confused about "refunding and not banning", they will only receive a refund if they announce that they intended on multi-boxing before getting caught. It's like an amnesty period. If you're caught multi-boxing, hacking, botting, ect, you will not be refunded, but will accept punishment as determined by the GM's.

1 person likes this

Posted

dude l2read he literally states  this:

Posted

Daaaaamn GM, Back at it again with the Black List Banning!

Posted

awesome, nice policy.

Posted (edited)

LOL LC caught doing shadey stuff already

There's one. This was on the 4 day headstart, so RIP $400 in Conq packages.

LOL LC doing shadey stuff already even before launch why does this not shock me. Just like back on Naima eh guys. 

Edited by Lachrymator
4 people like this

Posted

Keep it up!  Very Happy to see Devs And GMs take action against such Unfair Situations! :DD  Will report them if I see them as I play the game~