• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Worst thing about this game so far

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Is coming to the forums and seeing all these people whining about BDO extending the downtime. 

If these are the types of whiny/needy/entitled players Im going to playing with then fml this games going to be more of a headache then I expected.

"Waa waa the game I've been waiting MONTHS to play isn topen because the company cares enough to make sure tings go smoothly waa waa!" 

lol smh.  

7 people like this

Posted

The only bad thing about this game is these forums. So many dam crybabies. Can't wait to see all the tears when they get to end game and start getting into pvp. Pretty sad that to get others to even look at this game I have to say 'and don't go read the forums'

1 person likes this

Posted

I HAVE OPINIONS, NEW THREAD

6 people like this

Posted

I totally agree with you.     this is the product of an utterly spoiled generation,  that deals with things via whining and crying . ,this is what negative reinforcement can do to kids .

4 people like this

Posted

dont worry about forum, in game you havent to deal with them and also if you will find people complain/whiny/troll/spam they will end energy pretty fast and they wont give you problem anymore xD (this is what i like about energy cost for chat)

Posted

Yeah being able to play a game for which you paid for is so unreasonable. We should just give money to them and expect nothing in return...

1 person likes this

Posted

It's an MMO, the forums are naturally going to be the worst part of the experience for everyone :)

2 people like this

Posted

All the crying makes me smile, so I'm ok with it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah being able to play a game for which you paid for is so unreasonable. We should just give money to them and expect nothing in return...

This is going to come off as rude but I can't really make it sound any nicer.

But, boohoo? You are getting what you paid for a game that the Dev's are taking seriously and making sure lives up to your standards. If that means they have to extend downtime to make sure this happens you should be grateful. There are plenty of game companies out there that would take your money and give you a complete crap game and ignore the need to maintain or fix it. 

As it stands they are trying to give people (ESP those who paid) a game worth their money.

Stop crying it's not like you've lost money. Everything you spent money for will be there. The games life expectancy is not 2 days. It is not like you are missing anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

The worst thing is the lack of variety in armor and gear, also the lack of cleavage in Everything

Posted

LOOK I MADE ANOTHER THREAD WHINING ABOUT PEOPLE WHINING !! 

I AM SPECIAL, NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS !!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Worst thing about BDO is the same with every other MMO, the players.

People ----- and cry over nothing, other ----- and cry about the people -----ing and crying.

Then you got the people who act like the love all the complaining on the forums or in game.

Everyone thinks they are 100% right while everyone is 100% wrong.

Maybe I just don't like people xD

Posted

I look forward to your weekly ----- sessions when the servers go down for maintenance. It's like you guys have never played an MMO before or had to deal with occasional downtime. Extended maintenance is preferable to bringing up the servers and then having them come down while you are doing something in the game. 

Posted

In game is not too bad really. Much better than CBT2, but I agree. Thanks for the reminder of how awful the forums are. See ya next week!

Posted

Just as annoying, if not more so are all the threads of people whining about the whining. Even when I don't agree with them I don't have an issue if people post complaints or issues (though I wish they would post in fewer threads instead of making 80 different ones for the same issue) with the game because they at least have valid feedback/complaints. People whining about whining on the other hand are just whining to whine and offer no such feedback or value to anyone.

What is the point of this anyway? To show how cool you are? To show the big corporation that you got their back no matter what? To imply that anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion of the game is somehow less than you? Just because *you* don't think something is an issue or worthy of posting doesn't mean it's invalid. Nothing is forcing you to read the threads. Most of which are easily identified by the title so skip over them if you don't want to read them. Problem solved.

Posted

Just as annoying, if not more so are all the threads of people whining about the whining. Even when I don't agree with them I don't have an issue if people post complaints or issues (though I wish they would post in fewer threads instead of making 80 different ones for the same issue) with the game because they at least have valid feedback/complaints. People whining about whining on the other hand are just whining to whine and offer no such feedback or value to anyone.

What is the point of this anyway? To show how cool you are? To show the big corporation that you got their back no matter what? To imply that anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion of the game is somehow less than you? Just because *you* don't think something is an issue or worthy of posting doesn't mean it's invalid. Nothing is forcing you to read the threads. Most of which are easily identified by the title so skip over them if you don't want to read them. Problem solved.

And just like you are saying, why did you feel the need to reply to this thread? I mean shouldn't you practice what you preach before you preach it?

But in all honesty Im sure our reasoning for posting are very similar. 

Posted

Yes a ton of players do complain and whine on the forums but its the only way they can try and communicate with the dev team and anyone that works for the company..
The best thing to do is just not reply to anything you dont agree with and just let them be.. the forums are saturated with complainers atm and it will always be like this b/c there is always going to be disadvantages to them.. so let it be and ignore them.. anyways bye 

Posted

And just like you are saying, why did you feel the need to reply to this thread? I mean shouldn't you practice what you preach before you preach it?

But in all honesty Im sure our reasoning for posting are very similar. 

Lol no sir I don't think they are the same.

If you could have posted a voice clip instead on typing yours out it would be that of a high pitch tone complaining about the complainers where as this guys would just be a calm "these are the facts" kinda tone, nothing really to cry about just saying his 2 cents without the salt and tears.

Posted

Lol no sir I don't think they are the same.

If you could have posted a voice clip instead on typing yours out it would be that of a high pitch tone complaining about the complainers where as this guys would just be a calm "these are the facts" kinda tone, nothing really to cry about just saying his 2 cents without the salt and tears.

Ahh, I see you are one of those people who can do as they want but others can't and if they say anything to you in their defense you are not able to follow up so you assume things and come out with insults. hahahaha

Good stuff buddy. Keep it coming the Maturity and intelligence is just radiating from you.

Posted

All my fish are spoiling over the maintenance and I am not even -----ing. People are just cry babies it seems.

Posted

You will be able to play, after the Maintenance is over.

I'd have more issues with them rushing the maintenance only for the game to go down later today because of some issue they rushed through.

How old are you, 12?

Posted (edited)

The funniest part is, you will only see them on the forums when the game is down and they need to complain about their shitty life somewhere.

After all they will play again and you won't see them untill the next maintenance.

Edited by Saquron
1 person likes this

Posted

all thanks to pewdiepie pls

since he put the vid up on his channel about the character creator, trolls and crybabies are freakin rush the forums everyday. i srsly did write him a message at youtube saying next time he should atleast explain what this game is about and what player base it focus on....

dousche-horse.gif?w=504&h=282

Posted

This is a MMO, there are an army of angry people...they will always have something to be angry about no matter whats done.

As usual ignore and enjoy the game eh ?

Posted

I have to agree with the majority of people here. Its the Negativity by the impatient/rude/ignorant/childish people on the forums.