• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear players,

We'd like to share some updates on open matters as follows:

Compensation Distribution

The compensation process has been executed today and coupons have been issued to those users that were affected as follows.

updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e
Green: Executed/Provided within maintenance today 3rd March. You will find the compensation coupons under your ACCOUNT on our main website.
RedPostponed by at least one day*

* We are sorry, but to secure a smooth official launch, we had to extend the maintenance and delay the distribution of compensation coupons by at least 1 day to avoid further complications.
We will do our best to provide those coupons earlier than indicated above.

**Headstart Compensation A: This is the compensation for bottom 2 categories. Will be provided by end of tomorrow, Friday 4th March.
**Headstart Compensation B: This one has been provided today to the upper category (Claiming Issue 28.02)

Other resolved issues during the maintenance today:

• Missing titles (NA region)
All title coupons have been re-distributed (for all users from EU and NA that logged in during the head start phase!). 
The previous title has not been deleted. You can reclaim your title again either on the same character (which will do nothing, because you can only have the title once) or you can claim it on a character on another server/region if you want to. This was the easiest/fastest way to handle the "missing title issue" which was not covered by our matrix.

Unresolved issues that will be addressed / are still being inquired:

• Users who accidentally deleted their horse during the head start phase.
We have changed the translation of the "Release" button into "Delete" button, to avoid any misunderstanding. 
We had the plan to restore all horses within the maintenance, but unfortunately this was not possible to process within our maintenance, so despite your initial ticket reply from our CS team, we have to postpone the restoration of your horses temporarily. We will update you via ticket reply as soon as we can process your request.

• Serendia Issue
We are still looking into this issue. We will update you once we have some news about this, but it might take until next week, so please give us time. Thank you. (We are not ignoring this issue, but it simply takes time)

If you feel your issue has been resolved and you have issued a ticket to our customer support, please reply to your ticket with: #closeme

If there are cases that we overlooked or did not address yet, please let us know (politely) and we will have a look at it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards
Belsazar

Update

We have created a form for all users who have been affected by the Serendia Issue to fill out.  We would like to have this information solely to counter check the results from our investigation.

Serendia Survivor Survey

Update #2
Just a clarification the compensation above does not cover those impacted by the Serendia issue, this is still being worked on and once it is finalized an update will be made.

Edited by CM_Jouska
10 people like this

Posted

Check your PMs again, please

:c

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

I need to know this. I am in the same boat, but wont be able to check my character in game until tonight. I feel like since this happened that all my items should have been reset when my Title did. I don't think I received all my items, but I am not sure right this minute.

Server:Edan

Family:Swiftcast

Character:Ava

Posted

Thanks for ignoring those of us who are still shell-shocked from your Serendia massacre from the first few hours of launch.

5 people like this

Posted

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards
Belsazar

Please could you reset my Pre-order costume so I can get the right one, played since first day of headstart and yet to use my costume.

Been waiting for ticket response over 4 days. =/

1 person likes this

Posted

Headstart Compensation B is Available, but gives an error when trying to claim.

2 people like this

Posted

Uh... so all compensation has been handed out?

Here I am, a Serendia Victim and did not receive my Pre-Order goodies until at least 40 hours after release.

I knew you guys weren't going to take care of Serendia Victims for some bizarre reason, but now I've been told I receive nothing?

3 people like this

Posted

Hey @PM_Belsazar

I don't want to jump the gun but it seems that i've not received compensations when you've stated that "Green: Executed/Provided within maintenance today 3rd March. You will find the compensation coupons under your ACCOUNT on our main website."  Is there a delay on some accounts? It seems i wasn't marked for a wipe/reset though.

I only ask as I started on serendia and lost my character as well as redeemed all items at approximately 9:30 UTC on the 28th.

320afdc31d.png

Family name: Lunacy

Character name: Versck

Server: Edan.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar  

Could you please explain the different packages that were given out?  Such as, I have compensation pack 'B' in my account, is there a pack 'A'? What are the qualifications for each?.  Also, I cannot redeem it right now due to an 'Internal server error'

Edited by ShySiren
1 person likes this

Posted

Where is my compesation under my acc? i Started 28-02 and had to wait whole time to get my items!

Posted

Uh... so all compensation has been handed out?

Here I am, a Serendia Victim and did not receive my Pre-Order goodies until at least 40 hours after release.

I knew you guys weren't going to take care of Serendia Victims for some bizarre reason, but now I've been told I receive nothing?

Same boat... guess we are lost at sea

1 person likes this

Posted

no items in the mail box for my recaimed items 

Posted

No compensation yet for myself or my husband - we waited almost 36 hours before finally getting our items - according to the matrix we would be in the compensation bracket as we originally claimed our items right at headstart

Any idea when we should expect this?

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

What about those of us who claimed our stuff between the hours of 8:00 -12:00 UTC on Feb. 28th and didn't get our stuff in the 24hr period, but on the 29th got our claims reset on our account and got the error mail in game, and then received our stuff after waiting some plus hours?

Edited by EmpressKi
Grammar
1 person likes this

Posted

GM i hope you see this i was told by a GM earlier to go to a stable to get my t5 Horse out cause i could not get it out of northern neutral zone it is bugged/ or deleted i have alrdy sent a report ticket still no response yet after a day has been passed, also I have NOT RECEIVED my Compensation either from my account. and also i would like a question Answered cause i am disappointed in "Why did you Nerf Tamers sprint attack spam?" pls let me know cause now it is completely useless and slow.

Posted

@PM_Belsazar    I get an internal server error whenever attempting to claim the compensation rewards.  

Oh and thanks (notsomuch) for deleting my t5 horse with the 200 beer on it and 15 levels LOL  its all good just a touch better communication on that one.  Oh well it will be replaced eventually.

Posted

Same boat... guess we are lost at sea

I just feel sick to my stomach... this is basically bullying at this point.

Posted

Compensation Distribution

The compensation process has been executed today and coupons have been issued to those users that were affected as follows.

updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e
Green: Executed/Provided within maintenance today 3rd March. You will find the compensation coupons under your ACCOUNT on our main website.

False. This claims that they were all sent out by now. I have not received anything new in my coupons at all.

I was one of the Conqueror's pack buyers who had to wait almost 48 hours for my items to arrive.

8 people like this

Posted

Also waiting for the comp coupon.  Was one of the unlucky people that got caught up in the Serendia Fubar, had to re-roll and reclaim my items, but have no comp coupon and other items have not been wiped.

Server: Orwen

Family Name: Izo

Character Name: Zazania

Posted

So I was one who got transferd to a diffrent server will i be getting the Compensation Distribution?

1 person likes this

Posted

I was a Serendia victim who claimed my items within first hour of Conqueror headstart, and finally got all preorder items late Monday afternoon, and then the title hopefully today. My items weren't reset, but I don't have the option to redeem the compensation package in my account, nor is there anything in my mail or pearl inventory. 

Family: Dessembrae

Server: Orwen

1 person likes this

Posted

ok this f Compensation is a f joke i lost a realy good horse whit a nice gear and a pet lvl 7. but you know what i cut live whit it if i shut not whait f 24 hourse to get the f preorder item.

you shut give us f silver or perlse for all this you have done.

iam about to ask my mony back and go back to the kr server

Posted

GM i hope you see this i was told by a GM earlier to go to a stable to get my t5 Horse out cause i could not get it out of northern neutral zone it is bugged/ or deleted i have alrdy sent a report ticket still no response yet after a day has been passed, also I have NOT RECEIVED my Compensation either from my account. and also i would like a question Answered cause i am disappointed in "Why did you Nerf Tamers sprint attack spam?" pls let me know cause now it is completely useless and slow.

P.S forgot to mention the GM was Jouska

12 hours ago, Kikishi said:

Gm's i Hope you can see this but will my t5 Horse be resent on march 3rd cause i cannot get my horse out of northern neutral zone its either bugged or deleted pls fix this by tomarrow :/

CM_Jouska: Try to recover your mount at a stable, that should bring it from anywhere in the world to you.

Posted

So I was one who got transferd to a diffrent server will i be getting the Compensation Distribution?

Nope, it is official Serendia Victims are being swept under the rug without explanation or compensation.

Meanwhile we aren't receiving compensation for the other issues we had, the issues of course where people are receiving compensation.

Posted

I didn't receive any compensation despite claiming my items the moment the servers went live on the 28th.