• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted

Sigh my Pre Order Items are still on the wrong chars!!! I Had a ticket open for it. Today the ticket says closed nothing his change wtf!

Family : Oblo_Dra

Server: Orwen

PS Tomorrow im reversing paypal charge for $100.

Posted

Would be cool if you posted patch notes and your decisions behind cash shop lacking alot of items, tamer nerfs, pet breeding being removed/off, autolooping information.. With this lack of communication you just cause a cesspool on your forums you can't control. All you have to do is convey information. Patch came out, no patch notes. Other games post patch notes either on release or days before and then people know what to expect/discuss. Now you have to deal with QQ.

2 people like this

Posted

False. This claims that they were all sent out by now. I have not received anything new in my coupons at all.

I was one of the Conqueror's pack buyers who had to wait almost 48 hours for my items to arrive.

So you did get your items or not? I don't follow, sorry :( 

Posted (edited)

Hey, @PM_Belsazar I didn't receive any compensation, much like the others who have commented despite claiming when the servers went live and then having to reclaim the next day after the reset. I did eventually get my items after the second reclaiming after the original 24 about 12+ hours in (A total nearing 48 hours), but is the compensation for those who never got their items, or who didn't receive them when they were supposed to?

Family Name: Sousai

Character: Hahen

Server: Edan

Edited by Sousai
Added more info.

Posted

Hello @PM_Belsazar or PMs otherwise,

I believe I was in the same boat as the users who had redeemed items 8-12 UTC, but I have not received a reset, compensation or otherwise. I'll send in a ticket shortly

Thanks,

FN: Dione

CN: EroCras

Untitled.png

1 person likes this

Posted

i have not got my items in the in game mail ???????

Posted

@PM_Belsazar, I am part of the second category (EU headstart login), but in my account page I have the "Headstart Compensation B" pack which is for the claiming issues in NA. If I understood correctly what you wrote, I should have the pack A and not B. Also, when trying to redeem it, it gives internal server error. 

Did you mix up the compensation pack letters in the OP, or has there been an error in linking them to accounts (or did I misunderstand)?

Thanks for the hard work all of you.

Posted

I claimed my items the 28th between 8-12 UTC

i did not get my items until the 29th after re-applying 

My tittle got reset today

Am i not part of the compensation? 

@PM_Belsazar

You are part of the "All Group"

@PM_Belsazar, I am part of the second category (EU headstart login), but in my account page I have the "Headstart Compensation B" pack which is for the claiming issues in NA. If I understood correctly what you wrote, I should have the pack A and not B. Also, when trying to redeem it, it gives internal server error. 

Did you mix up the compensation pack letters in the OP, or has there been an error in linking them to accounts (or did I misunderstand)?

Thanks for the hard work all of you.

I assume you had duplicated items?

Posted (edited)

It appears that a majority of people that redeemed preorder items between 8:00-12:00 UTC, have not been compensated.

I am apart of this group as well. I have a ticket in on my issue:

Request #34092

Could I get some clarifcation what the "All Group" is?

Edited by nemesa

Posted

I bought the conquerors pack, logged in the first day, claimed some items, have gotten no compensation. @PM_Belsazar I sent you a message about a refund, a response would be appreciated!  Thanks.

Posted

yeah I did and i reclaimed today why nothing in the inbox mail in game 

Posted

So those of us who didn't get the comp package we should have (the 8-12'ers) - is it perhaps because we reclaimed the next day so our account page has the claim date as the 29th instead of the original screwed up 28th date?

Ive submitted a ticket - and while the items aren't going to make or break me - I really don't relish the idea of having to go thru another song and dance to get whats coming to me.

Posted

PM_Belsazar

am I supposed to be seeing a PM or an Email... or something... or can we just get a statement... acknowledgment that we were treated the worst of all of the issues?

Something? It seems so far that there hasn't been a single Serendia victim that's been taken care of, it appears every single victim has been ignored..

Posted

So you did get your items or not? I don't follow, sorry :( 

The issue is, they didn't get their compensation, i didn't either.

I claimed my items on the 28th, 37 minutes after the server wen't up, items didnt show up until a day or so later when there was an item failed to deliver mail, then reclaimed again.

But under my account page there is no compensation claim option.

Pretty sure i am in the group that gets everything the dyes, horse xp scrolls ect.

But there is no compensation on the account page.

Posted

As you can see, I had to wait till the 29th, at 6:56AM to reclaim my preorder items again. Because the first time I tried, on the 28th at 8:01 UTC they never got delivered. Even after reclaiming on the 29th, it took another 12 hours for them to arrive. Also, I had to restart due to your Serendia screw-up. 

This is ridiculous Daum. You can't deliver pre-order items correctly and now you can't even give compensation correctly. 

Untitled.png

Posted

Hello @PM_Belsazar or PMs otherwise,

I believe I was in the same boat as the users who had redeemed items 8-12 UTC, but I have not received a reset, compensation or otherwise. I'll send in a ticket shortly

Thanks,

FN: Dione

CN: EroCras

Untitled.png

You got your items on Monday didn't you? So you belong to the "ALL" group, which will get compensated tomorrow.

Posted

I did

Posted

Dear players,

We'd like to share some updates on open matters as follows:

Compensation Distribution

The compensation process has been executed today and coupons have been issued to those users that were affected as follows.

updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e
Green: Executed/Provided within maintenance today 3rd March. You will find the compensation coupons under your ACCOUNT on our main website.
RedPostponed by at least one day*

* We are sorry, but to secure a smooth official launch, we had to extend the maintenance and delay the distribution of compensation coupons by at least 1 day to avoid further complications.
We will do our best to provide those coupons earlier than indicated above.

**Headstart Compensation A: This is the compensation for bottom 2 categories. Will be provided by end of tomorrow, Friday 4th March.
**Headstart Compensation B: This one has been provided today to the upper category (Claiming Issue 28.02)

Other resolved issues during the maintenance today:

• Missing titles (NA region)
All title coupons have been re-distributed (for all users from EU and NA that logged in during the head start phase!). 
The previous title has not been deleted. You can reclaim your title again either on the same character (which will do nothing, because you can only have the title once) or you can claim it on a character on another server/region if you want to. This was the easiest/fastest way to handle the "missing title issue" which was not covered by our matrix.

Unresolved issues that will be addressed / are still being inquired:

• Users who accidentally deleted their horse during the head start phase.
We have changed the translation of the "Release" button into "Delete" button, to avoid any misunderstanding. 
We had the plan to restore all horses within the maintenance, but unfortunately this was not possible to process within our maintenance, so despite your initial ticket reply from our CS team, we have to postpone the restoration of your horses temporarily. We will update you via ticket reply as soon as we can process your request.

• Serendia Issue
We are still looking into this issue. We will update you once we have some news about this, but it might take until next week, so please give us time. Thank you. (We are not ignoring this issue, but it simply takes time)

If you feel your issue has been resolved and you have issued a ticket to our customer support, please reply to your ticket with: #closeme

If there are cases that we overlooked or did not address yet, please let us know (politely) and we will have a look at it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards
Belsazar

I may be stupid, but can someone clarify what Compensation B comes with? iv got it under my account but keep getting Error "Internal Server Error" Anyone able to explain? Sorry for the dumb question.

Cheers

Posted

What about the mislabeled Housing Décor Item Selection?

1 person likes this

Posted

Could you reset my pre-ordered outfit I'm literally begging you, game is already out and I'm yet to use my pre-order outfit.

Family name: Dankest

Ticket: 20783

Posted

I bought the conquerors pack, logged in the first day, claimed some items, have gotten no compensation. @PM_Belsazar I sent you a message about a refund, a response would be appreciated!  Thanks.

Please contact our customer support about refund.

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

I have received duped items on the 28th, got Headstart Compensation B but the claiming site seems to be permanently "Internal server error",

I've reclaimed all my Conqueror package coupons without any problems and I'm waiting on it right now, but cant claim the compensation.

Edited by Tsurata
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar  Just want to clarify that when i claimed my items around  8:20 utc on the 28th and didn't receive them until late afternoon on the 29th am i part of the "all group" for compensation?

Edit: so i should be getting the compensation pack B ( from having claimed stuff 8-12:00 utc) ?

Edited by Kaiya

Posted

why no in game mailbox no items in there yet ????? after I reclaimed   

03/03/16 15:10
-

02/27/16 08:00
[Pre-order] Package - In-game title
USED
03/03/16 17:13
-

Guest Pass (7 days)
-

[Pre-order] Package - Outfit Set
USED
03/03/16 17:14
-

[Pre-order] Package - Weapon Skin
USED
-

Package - Pet
USED
-

Package - Housing Décor
USED
03/03/16 18:41
-

Package - General items
USED
-

02/27/16 07:00
[Pre-order] Package - Name Reservation
EXPIRED

Game pass purchase history

Posted

@PM_Belsazar First, I was able to claim all of my pre-order items, thank you.

However, when I try to claim Compensation Pack B, I get an internal server error. Any idea when this will be fixed?  Thanks.