• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted

Are we ever going to be getting this compensation? this is over a week now and here we are still nothing, I was one of the people that was effected most on Serndia servers. Lost like 6-8 hours of play time, and was happy to see you guys were going to give us some compensation but this is taking longer than what your time frame was. 

Posted

I can't figure out what what is up with the quote system... but. I figure i put in for my Conq pack 2 hours in and i got it on the 3rd of march so like 5 days. So by the 8th we should have our compensation for that. 5 days without and acknowledgement that there is an unresolved issue seems entirely fair.

Posted

So I'm just curious as to what happened with the compensation packs, since I haven't been following this very closely.  My boyfriend and I were able to log in about 30 minutes after Conquerer's pack launch, and claimed our items within that time frame.  They didn't show up and we got messages in game the next day saying there was an error, and they were available in our account pages again, so we went and reclaimed them.  I think we waited a total of around 36-40 hours for our sets.  I do not have any compensation on my account page, however.  Am I somehow not eligible?  Should I make a ticket?

Posted

Would be cool if you posted patch notes and your decisions behind cash shop lacking alot of items, tamer nerfs, pet breeding being removed/off, autolooping information.. With this lack of communication you just cause a cesspool on your forums you can't control. All you have to do is convey information. Patch came out, no patch notes. Other games post patch notes either on release or days before and then people know what to expect/discuss. Now you have to deal with QQ.

^ this so much. I have never played an MMO before where the players weren't given patch notes. I don't even understand what could possibly be the reasoning behind withholding that kind of information. In general the communication has been rather lax. You need to seek out important information that could and should have easily been distributed in e-mail format.

1 person likes this

Posted

Submitted a ticket about compensation but the support just closed it lmao. BEST ATTITUDE NA.

So I have to put it here.

Server:Edan

Character:Nekopedia

Family:Yukino

Posted

Still no response from my ticket for over a day.

Was part of the whole Claim/Serendia debacle on early day one headstart.

Server: Orwen with character that was moved on Uno

Family Name: Onew

Posted (edited)

I just saw someone link the GM apology Tier 3 item in Channel chat, meaning its been given to a few players. Now I'm worried, somehow their system to tracking which players were on the Serendia mixup isn't accurate. I think I've waited patiently long enough before making an actual post, so here's my info.

Started on Server: Eden

Curren Server: Orwen

Name: Aaron

Family Name: Aaron

Edited by AaronJohn

Posted

I should be eligable for both packages.

Claimed items between 8-12 UTC on Edan Serendia 2 (Got moved to orwen serendia 2).  Neither the compensation for being moved or the failed claim items compensation have been recieved.

Family Name: Adron

Character Adron

Original Server: Edan Serendia 2

After the screw up: Orwen Serendia 2

Posted

DAUM NEEDS TO START ISSUING REFUNDS AT THIS POINT (AT THE VERY LEAST, PARTIAL REFUNDS).

5 people like this

Posted

DAUM NEEDS TO START ISSUING REFUNDS AT THIS POINT (AT THE VERY LEAST, PARTIAL REFUNDS).

+1,000,000

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello can we get some info maby???????????????????????????????

Starting to think this issue is on purpose, to force us use more cash. Afterall we have been waiting so long now and no info. It's horrible.

1 person likes this

Posted

no one has gotten their compensation package lmfao.

Posted

FYI, don't quote me, but I think getting a refund just takes opening a support ticket.  There is a refund option on that page, I believe the stipulation is that it is within 14 days(and perhaps some justification), considering the game just launched (and the increasing magnitude of this mix up) I think everyone is covered.

Posted

Following-up, I am eligible for Tier 3 comp and have not received it.

Family name: Hados on Uno

Posted

FYI, don't quote me, but I think getting a refund just takes opening a support ticket.  There is a refund option on that page, I believe the stipulation is that it is within 14 days(and perhaps some justification), considering the game just launched (and the increasing magnitude of this mix up) I think everyone is covered.

We are covered, and I have 2 tickets open, one of them from day one about something else, and still not a single answer on either of them.

Posted

OK so where is our update on the compensation packs? I've had multiple tickets in and they all get closed, I as well as a lot of others should be getting both packs and we have yet to receive anything and also haven't had my items switch to the correct character yet either. Just update us on the progress PLEASE!!!!..

Posted

Started on Edan Serenia

Main Name now on Orwen [waiting for the name swap coupon on the 9th or w/e >.>]

Family Name: Ruca

Now back on Edan with a diff toon name Currently Rucaru

Meow rip comp nothing yet D:

Posted

Family Name: Warsight

Family Name: Redseven

Both of us dont have comp package either!:(

Edan Svr toons

Posted

Daum.... Please..... It's obvious that there are delivery issues for the compensation but being on top of communication would keep the vast majority from escalated emotions over the issue.  I'm personally more upset over the deafening silence the lack of timely delivery at this point.

Even a "We are working on it" would be better than silence.

3 people like this

Posted

Daum.... Please..... It's obvious that there are delivery issues for the compensation but being on top of communication would keep the vast majority from escalated emotions over the issue.  I'm personally more upset over the deafening silence the lack of timely delivery at this point.

This ^. 

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if my preorder items could be transferred from EU to NA, I ordered the explorers pack. I'm not bothered about the character itself, just the items, and would be willing to delete the character to avoid duplications. I spent a day on EU then realised all my friends were on NA so to have my pet and horse and tools and stuff would be neat. I've waited 3 days for a response to my ticket about it.

EU names (Jordine)

Family: EternalAngel

Character: Elyndria

NA names (Edan)

Family: EternalAngel

Character: Velarniel

Edited by EternalAngel

Posted

It has been like this since before launch and I am getting PISSED at this point. 

Jesus, I have never seen worse customer service before other than this waiter at this restaurant one time who was a drug addict and was on drugs while serving. 

Posted

Still waiting on compensation.  Ticket submitted as well as PMs to CMs.

Posted

I was also an unfortunate Serendia victim who has not received any of the compensation plan promised. I am eligible for all 3 tiers as listed as I bought the Conqueror's package and played during the listed times.

updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e

There is nothing listed under my Account Page as you've stated. Still awaiting on Compensation 1, 2, and 3.

Server I ended up on: Uno

Family Name: Krysis

Character Name: Krye

Posted

So everyone I play with received their compensation but i have not...