• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted

I had purchased the Conqueror's package but only received 2.5K pearls.
I thik it was 25K. Right ?
Issued a ticket regarding the matter via the link you provided above.
Is there anything else I should do ?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Posted

GM i hope you see this i was told by a GM earlier to go to a stable to get my t5 Horse out cause i could not get it out of northern neutral zone it is bugged/ or deleted i have alrdy sent a report ticket still no response yet after a day has been passed, also I have NOT RECEIVED my Compensation either from my account. and also i would like a question Answered cause i am disappointed in "Why did you Nerf Tamers sprint attack spam?" pls let me know cause now it is completely useless and slow. PLEASE FIX THIS on tamers i feel like i have completely wasted my time on this character all the way to lv 41 and now you removed her mobility? like really? pls check to see if this a bug or something and not truly a nerf

Posted

@PM_Belsazar First, I was able to claim all of my pre-order items, thank you.

However, when I try to claim Compensation Pack B, I get an internal server error. Any idea when this will be fixed?  Thanks.

i have the same issue, been getting internal server error when claiming pack B since the servers went back up

Posted

@PM_Belsazar can you check my acct please.

Ticket says solved but Pre order items still on wrong char.

Family: Oblo_Dra

Server: Orwen

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

Family Name: Gryphon

Character Name: Bladorthin

Only my Furniture and Title were reset, not any other items. It took me over 36 hours to get the other items, which I was told would be reset when I reclaimed. Also, I have no compensation button. As it took me over 36 hours to get these items, and as the thread at the time said to attempt to resubmit and items would be deleted on launch and resent, I claimed some of the items on an unintended character under the assumption that it would be reset today. All items were originally claimed within an hours of the server opening, and therefore cover the time period mentioned.  I'd really like this resolved. Also, one of my first level alts had their appearances completely reset to the default, which is somewhat frustrating.

Edited by Griffin

Posted

PM_Belsazar

am I supposed to be seeing a PM or an Email... or something... or can we just get a statement... acknowledgment that we were treated the worst of all of the issues?

Something? It seems so far that there hasn't been a single Serendia victim that's been taken care of, it appears every single victim has been ignored..

I updated the post that we are still looking into the group of users affected by Serendia issues. We will update this part once we have news for you. It will take some time however.

Posted (edited)

and i am victim of serendia also i have my charcter on edan s1 and got teleported in orwen and i dnt wna stay in orwen so i had to reroll to be in edan so had to delete my main wch is BlueLusT now im in edan with my reroll name BlueLusTs

I claimed my items the 28th between 8-12 UTC

i did not get my items until the 29th not all 29 some are 2016/03/01 after re-applying 

My tittle got reset today

Am i not part of the compensation? 

i dnt see any compensation claim in my acc 

@PM_Belsazar

Edited by BlueLusT

Posted

I had purchased the Conqueror's package but only received 2.5K pearls.
I thik it was 25K. Right ?
Issued a ticket regarding the matter via the link you provided above.
Is there anything else I should do ?

Please advise.

Thank you.

2.5K is correct. 25K pearls would be $250. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the 25k more :P 

Posted

I don't understand I guess - Im seeing that folks in the same boat Im in are being told they're in the 'All' package, which is the one in RED - to be delievered tomorrow. Yet I, and many others Im seeing here - fall into the 2.28 8-12 category - so how do those that should get getting the green boxes, but haven't, fall into the red box category? Am I just missing this completely or what?

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

There's going to be a lot of confusion about the package for people who claimed between 8 UTC and 12 UTC. Apparently the only way you qualify for that package is if you claimed during that time and did NOT receive your items after reclaiming the next day.

Unless I missed something, it doesn't say that anywhere, so everyone who played from 8 UTC and 12 UTC and tried to claim are going to be expecting that compensation package, regardless of whether or not they received them the next day after reclaiming.

Edited by Alacor

Posted

@PM_Belsazar 

please tell me when to expect my item in the game box that I claimed ??????????????????

Coupon List
ID
Issued Date
Name
Status
Updated Date
Expiration Date

03/03/16 15:10
Headstart Compensation B
03/03/16 15:10
-

02/27/16 08:00
[Pre-order] Package - In-game title
USED
03/03/16 17:13
-

Guest Pass (7 days)
-

[Pre-order] Package - Outfit Set
USED
03/03/16 17:14
-

[Pre-order] Package - Weapon Skin
USED
-

Package - Pet
USED
-

Package - Housing Décor
USED
03/03/16 18:41
-

Package - General items
USED
-

02/27/16 07:00
[Pre-order] Package - Name Reservation
EXPIRED

Game pass purchase history

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

Just to be clear, and thanks for answering all our questions! Great job guys! =D

I was only missing in game tittle of conquerors after redeeming on 2.28 at 10:00 UTC.

(it got reset today after maintenance)

Will there be no compensation for Missing tittles that were not part of the "Matrix"

Server:Orwen

Family Name: Pharez 

Character Name: Valdo

thank you!

Edited by Pharez

Posted

I feel like daum pulled my pants down and -----ed me raw with how shitty these compensation items are for the serendia bs. I'm so behind when i paid for 96 hours now. 10 hours of 15% exp is beyond small for the damage caused.

Posted

I updated the post that we are still looking into the group of users affected by Serendia issues. We will update this part once we have news for you. It will take some time however.

We were originally told that the people who got affected by the Serendia screw-up and did not get their Preorder items on the 28th (and had to wait more than 24 hours to get them) would be getting 10 x 1H GM Apology T3. Now you are saying that changed and instead we only get 5 x 1H GM Apology T2? (and Selendia is STILL being looked in to? Some people hit 50 by the time that screw-up was announced. Ridiculous they have to wait for compensation.)

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see any compensation items on my account... Claimed within the first hours and was in Serendia.

Posted

refugee.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

There's going to be a lot of confusion about the package for people who claimed between 8 UTC and 12 UTC. Apparently the only way you qualify for that package is if you claimed during that time and did NOT receive your items after reclaiming the next day.

Unless I missed something, it doesn't say that anywhere, so everyone who played from 8 UTC and 12 UTC and tried to claim are going to be expecting that compensation package.

If this is true - then it needs to be stated *clearly* - as it does not say that right now. Miscommunication seems to be a habit around here the last few days...

Posted

Ehm. True. I just checked back xD wishful wishywashydayum I hoped it was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall wrong! xD

Ehm. True. I just checked back xD wishful wishywashydayum I hoped it was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall wrong! xD

Posted (edited)

Compensation Distribution

The compensation process has been executed today and coupons have been issued to those users that were affected as follows.

updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e
Green: Executed/Provided within maintenance today 3rd March. You will find the compensation coupons under your ACCOUNT on our main website.
RedPostponed by at least one day*

* We are sorry, but to secure a smooth official launch, we had to extend the maintenance and delay the distribution of compensation coupons by at least 1 day to avoid further complications.
We will do our best to provide those coupons earlier than indicated above.

**Headstart Compensation A: This is the compensation for bottom 2 categories. Will be provided by end of tomorrow, Friday 4th March.
**Headstart Compensation B: This one has been provided today to the upper category (Claiming Issue 28.02)

Other resolved issues during the maintenance today:

• Missing titles (NA region)
All title coupons have been re-distributed (for all users from EU and NA that logged in during the head start phase!). 
The previous title has not been deleted. You can reclaim your title again either on the same character (which will do nothing, because you can only have the title once) or you can claim it on a character on another server/region if you want to. This was the easiest/fastest way to handle the "missing title issue" which was not covered by our matrix.

@PM_Belsazar Ok, where to start;

Server Orwen

Family Name: Brufifer

Character Name: WolfangPlacehold

Im a Serendia Survivor, Original Server Orwen.
I have Claimed Items at 8:27 AM UTC 28th February which means I have what compensation package exactly, B? But also A since i played headstart?
I was able to reclaim most pre order items at 18:20 PM UTC on Monday 29th February, but they only hit my account later evening Tuesday 1st of March (2 days after promised delivery)
Does that mean I have to wait until 4th of March to get both Compensation 1 and 3 from the graph?

I understand my name will be available at 30th March. I also understand you have yet disclosed the compensation for Serendia affected people.

Just help me understand where I fit under the Compensation A and B, and when are they gonna hit my ACCOUNT page.

Thank you for your work

Edited by BruFiFer
Forum went down, spammed by mistake, also added info.

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar
I still don't have my conqueror pack items as of 3/3/2016 today

I logged in 28th  8 UTC
and never got my items at that time ether.

Family Name: BlackWinter

Character Name: Lobselvith

please help!!! :'(

Edited by Lobselvith

Posted (edited)

* Duplicated Post, Original should be 2 posts up. Dunno how to delete posts =(

Edited by BruFiFer
Duplicated post since forum overloaded

Posted

Politely? POLITELY?!... Okay. :L

Is there any news on the distribution of items for those that participated in the beauty/ beast event? By which I mean the Karlstein outfit (7 days) and in-game title?

@PM_Belsazar i would like to know this too. Please and thanks.

Posted

Dear players,

We'd like to share some updates on open matters as follows:

Compensation Distribution

The compensation process has been executed today and coupons have been issued to those users that were affected as follows.

updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e
Green: Executed/Provided within maintenance today 3rd March. You will find the compensation coupons under your ACCOUNT on our main website.
RedPostponed by at least one day*

* We are sorry, but to secure a smooth official launch, we had to extend the maintenance and delay the distribution of compensation coupons by at least 1 day to avoid further complications.
We will do our best to provide those coupons earlier than indicated above.

**Headstart Compensation A: This is the compensation for bottom 2 categories. Will be provided by end of tomorrow, Friday 4th March.
**Headstart Compensation B: This one has been provided today to the upper category (Claiming Issue 28.02)

Other resolved issues during the maintenance today:

• Missing titles (NA region)
All title coupons have been re-distributed (for all users from EU and NA that logged in during the head start phase!). 
The previous title has not been deleted. You can reclaim your title again either on the same character (which will do nothing, because you can only have the title once) or you can claim it on a character on another server/region if you want to. This was the easiest/fastest way to handle the "missing title issue" which was not covered by our matrix.

Unresolved issues that will be addressed / are still being inquired:

• Users who accidentally deleted their horse during the head start phase.
We have changed the translation of the "Release" button into "Delete" button, to avoid any misunderstanding. 
We had the plan to restore all horses within the maintenance, but unfortunately this was not possible to process within our maintenance, so despite your initial ticket reply from our CS team, we have to postpone the restoration of your horses temporarily. We will update you via ticket reply as soon as we can process your request.

• Serendia Issue
We are still looking into this issue. We will update you once we have some news about this, but it might take until next week, so please give us time. Thank you. (We are not ignoring this issue, but it simply takes time)

If you feel your issue has been resolved and you have issued a ticket to our customer support, please reply to your ticket with: #closeme

If there are cases that we overlooked or did not address yet, please let us know (politely) and we will have a look at it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards
Belsazar

I have not yet recieved my Compensation 1 or 3, I should get both.

Posted

refugee.jpg

Thanks for making me grin a little... whole thing has gotten me entirely depressed. + for you