• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted

why no in game mailbox no items in there yet ????? after I reclaimed   

As it states, it can take upto 24h

Posted (edited)

So, 

I know you are still looking into it and it may be until next week for a resolution, but I'm confused as to why?

You already posted in a different thread that those of us who had our chars moved to a different server with the whole Serendia fiasco would be getting the 10x GMs apologies and that dye package.  So what is there to still think about?  We are the ones who lost time in the head-start, we are the ones that you "first" started talking to about being compensated, and now we are the lowest on your priority.

You should send us what you claimed you would and if there is more to be discussed or given, give that at a later time.  We have been put on hold for a while now and were already left in Limbo when Serendia went down.  Lets not recreate that again, please.

Edited by Malicent
2 people like this

Posted

I was one of those mixed up in the whole Serendia ordeal yet were all unable to receive anything until further notice? While everyone else that WAS NOT AFFECTED got their head start PLUS COMPENSATION for nothing? What the ----- is this?

Posted

I had purchased the Conqueror's package but only received 2.5K pearls.
I thik it was 25K. Right ?
Issued a ticket regarding the matter via the link you provided above.
Is there anything else I should do ?

Please advise.

Thank you.

2500=$25 They didnt give you $250 worth of pearls.

Posted

@PM_Belsazar Don't want to be a bother but I claimed my pre order items about 25 minutes after early access started and got them a few hours later. Received all items without any duplicates. I now have them deleted and have claimed and am waiting for them to be mailed back to me. I am disappointed I lost my level 11 horse and level 7 pet...  Which compensation will I receive? And how long will it take?

1 person likes this

Posted

I got all my preorder items fine and all is good but I got the explorers pack and I activated my 2 character slot expansion vouchers and I went to look and the 2 slots were not added and the vouchers are gone from the mailbox..... soooo what now?

Posted

I updated the post that we are still looking into the group of users affected by Serendia issues. We will update this part once we have news for you. It will take some time however.

So Serendia is separate from all these? Please note even though I was in Serendia, I claimed my items within that time-slot and didn't receive that compensation (also didn't get my items until 10-ish hours after re-claiming a 2nd time).

Posted

Thanks for making me grin a little... whole thing has gotten me entirely depressed. + for you

I aim to troll. Glad to make someone smile :)

Posted

2500=$25 They didnt give you $250 worth of pearls.

considering some of the prices, it's really not surprising somebody could confuse 25000 pearls for $25 worth of pearls.

1 person likes this

Posted

Alright so where is this button on my account page I don't see it

Posted

@PM_Belsazar Clarification is needed. Why are many of us - who originally claimed inside the 8-12 timeframe and did not receive our items til hours and hours later, or at worse, had to wait 24+ hours for the reclaim to go into effect - why did we not get the green compensation package? Is there some other unmentioned criteria? Is the system backed up? Is this just another screw up we need to wait for fixing?

We deserve to know whats going on - because according to the compensation matrix - we are ALL eligible for the green box compensation, yet so many of us did not get it - and, according to your original post, those packages have already been delivered.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You got your items on Monday didn't you? So you belong to the "ALL" group, which will get compensated tomorrow.

how do I fit in the "all group" when I fit those specific requirements for the 8-12 group? I'm on NA (Edan) and registered for the items on 28/2 between 8-12 UTC. I did not receive them Monday, I received them late Wednesday.

Edited by Marianthe
wrote in wrong section

Posted

Ok so this whole thing has gotten me pretty depressed like a bunch of other ppl. I've just discovered that I'm not getting compensated for getting my items way way past 24h and with the wrong decor items. The announcement was so unclear but it got edited (and to be honest still is soo unclear). I was sure that my items were getting reset so I went a little wild testing things and now found out I've wasted my horse's breeding. I still have the wrong decor items and had to go through all this unpleasantness and now I'm being told "user who have claimed their items between 8 UTC and 12UTC" means "People who have done that AND still didn't receive their items". Can someone who speaks proper English write the announcements? I mean, none of it was clear and you're offending your playerbase. I'm debating if I should refund or not at this point. I was never on the "refund boat" but I'm getting wayy too scared of DAUM being a bad company (even Trion is easier to deal with at this point).

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar My pre-order items have been wiped because of some being duped.

I then claimed them again on the account page, it's been 2 hours and still nothing has shown up.

The issue is my character ist on the 6th slot which is locked until i can use the expansion slots again, all my gear is on this character so i'm totally stuck at the moment.

EU Jordine

CN: Yazorah

FN: Tigibon

Edited by Tigibon

Posted

When i click the button to accept the Headstart B package, it gives me an Internal Server Error. Is that expected at this point?

Posted

@PM_Belsazar  I still have no compensation when i claimed my items in 28th, also the rewards from Beauty event to all participants  (7 day outfit and title) when it will be send?

Posted

Just wanted to point out, that my name reservation says expired even though I never used my character name. Does this mean my character is taken? Or is this just a visual bug?

Expired.PNG

Posted

Claimed my Package Not sure if I got it or not ..Hoping soon.. really excited to hop on and do some runs with my dope look :D.. Hoping for some clarification on time and dates im expecting my Conqueror's package stuff to get to me

Posted

Ok so this whole thing has gotten me pretty depressed like a bunch of other ppl. I've just discovered that I'm not getting compensated for getting my items way way past 24h and with the wrong decor items. The announcement was so unclear but it got edited (and to be honest still is soo unclear). I was sure that my items were getting reset so I went a little wild testing things and now found out I've wasted my horse's breeding. I still have the wrong decor items and had to go through all this unpleasantness and now I'm being told "user who have claimed their items between 8 UTC and 12UTC" means "People who have done that AND still didn't receive their items". Can someone who speaks proper English write the announcements? I mean, none of it was clear and you're offending your playerbase. I'm debating if I should refund or not at this point. I was never on the "refund boat" but I'm getting wayy too scared of DAUM being a bad company (even Trion is easier to deal with at this point).

Wait so the rest of us are not getting compensated? really?

The box says everyone that logged in between those times and claimed their stuff should get it.

Posted

Will those that had their pre-order gear wiped during maintenance be compensated a 2nd time? 

Posted

Wait so the rest of us are not getting compensated? really?

The box says everyone that logged in between those times and claimed their stuff should get it.

Welcome to the sad people wagon :/

We got room near the back if you want to sit...we're getting the red compensation only not the green.

Posted

Just wanted to point out, that my name reservation says expired even though I never used my character name. Does this mean my character is taken? Or is this just a visual bug?

Expired.PNG

It shows like that for everyone. I used my reserved name on the 28th with no problems, but in my account page it still shows as expired on the 02/27/16 09:00. Don't worry.

Posted

I claimed my items the 28th between 8-12 UTC

i did not get my items until the 29th after re-applying 

My tittle got reset today

Am i not part of the compensation? 

@PM_Belsazar

same for me  on this one   and only see My Tittle got reset today I have not touched my Tittle yet cause now i'm confused.

Posted

Welcome to the sad people wagon :/

We got room near the back if you want to sit...we're getting the red compensation only not the green.

Kinda lame, we should be getting Dyes and horse xp scrolls and other items.

Why should we be treated differently when we had similar issues my horse and items didnt show up until a few days later and then i had to reclaim them to actually get them.

Posted (edited)

I too have no compensation or re-sent pre-order items. I set up a support ticket 31387

Edited by FloofyDwagon