• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted

So, 

I know you are still looking into it and it may be until next week for a resolution, but I'm confused as to why?

You already posted in a different thread that those of us who had our chars moved to a different server with the who Serendia fiasco would be getting the 10x GMs apologies and that dye package.  So what is there to still think about?  We are the ones who lost time in the head-start, we are the ones that you "first" started talking to about being compensated, and now we are the lowest on your priority.

You should send us what you claimed you would and if there is more to be discussed or given, give that at a later time.  We have been put on hold for a while now and were already left in Limbo when Serendia went down.  Lets not recreate that again, please.

You've pretty much summed up why I've initiated a refund through paypal.

This company does not deserve our money.

Posted

So basically the only people getting compensation...

are the dupers?

1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Belsazar Clarification is needed. Why are many of us - who originally claimed inside the 8-12 timeframe and did not receive our items til hours and hours later, or at worse, had to wait 24+ hours for the reclaim to go into effect - why did we not get the green compensation package? Is there some other unmentioned criteria? Is the system backed up? Is this just another screw up we need to wait for fixing?

We deserve to know whats going on - because according to the compensation matrix - we are ALL eligible for the green box compensation, yet so many of us did not get it - and, according to your original post, those packages have already been delivered.

This

1 person likes this

Posted

I am still waiting for my compensation A coupon since i had the claim problem as well as being a Serendia Victim

Posted

What compensation?.. I claimed soon after servers opened for Conqueror's Pack, and got NONE of the compensation... I ended up having to wait a day and a half + to get my items, and I did expect compensation..

Nothing was given, even though they said they sent it.. Thanks a lot, Daum!..

Posted

are the dupers?

The duping was unintentional. The system delivered some people multiple items.

Posted

I updated the post that we are still looking into the group of users affected by Serendia issues. We will update this part once we have news for you. It will take some time however.

thanks for the update, I was worried you guys forgot about us that got lost!

Posted

Any patch notes?

Posted

are the dupers?

Lol yeah, pretty funny, the dupers get the advantage of double/triple their preorder items, they then get their stuff reset so in reality get MORE stuff and then they get compensation for it, its a joke.

Posted

I did not get any of this compensation and i was part of the group who claimed items right after launch wtf

Posted (edited)

Please contact our customer support about refund.

Sudo posted "

This company does not deserve our money."

I did the same thing.  I thought I would wait and see if they were competent enough to handle the compensations.  I figured that was a chance for them to redeem themselves.  They of course screwed it up.  I put in for a refund as well.  If more people would take a stand perhaps some of these gaming companies would start to act like respectable, competent businesses.  Oh well.

Edited by Stu
Forgot to quote
1 person likes this

Posted

I did not get any of this compensation and i was part of the group who claimed items right after launch wtf

Same. We are a lost group that took nearly 2-3+ days to get our pre-order items, yet they reward AGAIn the dupers? Good CS man..

1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

I claimed my items at 08:20UTC on 28.02 and was affected by the missing items. I did not receive my claim coupons.

Posted

Same. We are a lost group that took nearly 2-3+ days to get our pre-order items, yet they reward AGAIn the dupers? Good CS man..

Yep, looks like daum will turn into trion at this point

Posted

When claiming  my items two hours after head start, I received the title but nothing else.

I got the mail failed message in my inbox ingame.

Checked my account again on the first of March, reclaimed everything except title which I already had. 24 hours pass, THEN I finally get all my stuff.

Now, I haven't played since midnight EST, the 3rd of March,  today. If all my stuff was supposedly deleted during the maintenance, why can't I reclaim any item except the title?

Posted

@PM_Belsaza

I have compensation B available.. But it keeps giving an Internal Server Error when i try to claim it.

Posted

logged in within 15 minutes of launch on 28th.  completed the claim items via account page within another 10 minutes.  26+ hours later  when the server went down for maintainence had still not received anything.  All claim items reset on webpage after that. 

Yet no coupons...... 

Posted

Please take the moment to read the little bitty red print on the first post.  Compensation claims will come a day later due to ensure a smooth launch.  So tomorrow!  Get in the game folks... you will love it.  (or you wont, but I do!)

Posted (edited)

Yo @PM_Belsazar

Why does everything about this have to be so clouded and confusing? The way it looks now, the people that didnt receive their initial claims on their items, besides titles, but then had their claims reset and claimed on TUESDAY do not get anything but the "All" group? Am I correct? So even though I claimed items during the effected time range, since I re-claimed on TUESDAY successfully for everything but the title we get the same compensation as the "All" even though we are not part of the "All" group by the very criteria your matrix is going by? Do you see how this is a bit confusing and unnecessarily convoluted? 

I edited because looking back, I saw that my items were claimed 2 DAYS  after Conquerors early access launch, after I tried to claim them between the 8 - 12 UTC. So no items for 48 hours gets less of a compensation than people that got extra items? How does that make sense? If I order food at a restuarant and they bring my food 2 days later and say here, have a free desert for the wait yet the people next to me got their food on time and more than I did...PLUS a bigger desert. Thats what this is turning out to be. I dont know if you guys were just not ready for the western market or what but there has to be some serious overhaul in communication and intentions because this is beyond frustrating. 

Edited by Jaysop
wrong dates
2 people like this

Posted

This company does not deserve our money.

Again folks...they delayed the compensation claims until tomorrow.  It is on the first post.  Please just take a few minutes to read.

Posted (edited)

Please take the moment to read the little bitty red print on the first post.  Compensation claims will come a day later due to ensure a smooth launch.  So tomorrow!  Get in the game folks... you will love it.  (or you wont, but I do!)

Sorry, but you're missing the point we're making, entirely. Just to clarify, many of us who should have received *B* - did not get it - and several of us have been told we're getting *A* (which is delayed to tomorrow). So either the matrix is terribly worded or all the criteria is simply not there.

Edited by Mavor

Posted

That's only for the red box on the table.

The upset people are people that were promised different levels of compensation and it has been confirmed that they are not receiving it.

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

There's going to be a lot of confusion about the package for people who claimed between 8 UTC and 12 UTC. Apparently the only way you qualify for that package is if you claimed during that time and did NOT receive your items after reclaiming the next day.

Unless I missed something, it doesn't say that anywhere, so everyone who played from 8 UTC and 12 UTC and tried to claim are going to be expecting that compensation package.

this so much

Posted

Again folks...they delayed the compensation claims until tomorrow.  It is on the first post.  Please just take a few minutes to read.

You don't seem to understand the issue.

Yes the red compensation is delayed but not the green. People here assumed they were getting the green one because they fit the criteria. So they're wondering where their compensation is. Rightfully so.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry, but you're missing the point we're making, entirely.

No Im not.  Im in the same boat as you.. I just happen to be in game and loving it... fishing during a sunset is beautiful.  I can get past the fact that I wont get my small percentage GM Tears of Pain compensation awards because I have enjoyed hours of playing since Sunday.. even though I too wanted to start on a more populated server but got bumped to Uno.