• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted

@PM_Belsazar I along with others are in the group that ended up with problems claiming items during the first hours of headstart, but now you're saying we're not going to ge the compensation you announced to us?

Posted

Again folks...they delayed the compensation claims until tomorrow.  It is on the first post.  Please just take a few minutes to read.

Please take a few minutes to read about the issues people are having before commenting.

Posted

Again folks...they delayed the compensation claims until tomorrow.  It is on the first post.  Please just take a few minutes to read.

read again, that is only the one in red

Posted

read again, that is only the one in red

I stand corrected.  Im in the green as well and thought it was for all compensation....  Sorry guys and gals!

Posted

Headstart Compensation B is still not claimable via account even now when it does show on your account. Internal Server Errors. So basically our compensations are even broken. And so the shitstorm matrix continues ... 

Posted

Please take a few minutes to read about the issues people are having before commenting.

All I was saying...the compensation items will not make or break your game playing.  Its a great game.  Thats all I was trying to say.

Posted

Can't claim my Compensation Package B..

Just keeps saying "Internal Server Error"

Everything else was claimed just fine though...

Posted (edited)

All I was saying...the compensation items will not make or break your game playing.  Its a great game.  Thats all I was trying to say.

Its not that it breaks the game playing, i am playing it right now, it is the principle of the thing.

We were told we were in a group getting the items, they give those items to some people but not to everyone in that group.

That is the problem.

Edited by WildAce
1 person likes this

Posted

No Im not.  Im in the same boat as you.. I just happen to be in game and loving it... fishing during a sunset is beautiful.  I can get past the fact that I wont get my small percentage GM Tears of Pain compensation awards because I have enjoyed hours of playing since Sunday.. even though I too wanted to start on a more populated server but got bumped to Uno.

As I am, but your enjoyment of the game has no bearing on our desire for clarification on our supposed compensation. Your opinion is duly noted, thank you. Now step aside and let us get this figured out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its not that it breaks the game playing, i am playing it right now, it is the principle of the thing.

We were told we were in a group getting the items, they give those items to some people but not to everyone in that group.

That is the problem.

Alrighty! Keep screaming in here.. I am that makes them move faster.

Posted

Claimed items that you removed from people having duplicates, so my t5 horse is gone with all the gear (which i don't really care about but still), lvl 7 pet is gone, and 3h later the items i had to reclaim still aren't there.

@PM_Belsazar Any infos about the lost items?

Posted

Claimed items that you removed from people having duplicates, so my t5 horse is gone with all the gear (which i don't really care about but still), lvl 7 pet is gone, and 3h later the items i had to reclaim still aren't there.

@PM_Belsazar Any infos about the lost items?

Given the issues with claiming the last time server came up, not sure it was the best idea to reclaim them right when they came up again..

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Just to be clear, and thanks for answering all our questions! Great job guys! =D

I was only missing in game tittle of conquerors after redeeming on 2.28 at 10:00 UTC.

(it got reset today after maintenance)

Will there be no compensation for Missing tittles that were not part of the "Matrix"

Server:Orwen

Family Name: Pharez 

Character Name: Valdo

thank you!

No compensation for missing title.

I feel like daum pulled my pants down and -----ed me raw with how shitty these compensation items are for the serendia bs. I'm so behind when i paid for 96 hours now. 10 hours of 15% exp is beyond small for the damage caused.

The GM Apology is actually a quite strong buff. Giving more would have been overkill compared to those who were not affected at all. 

About the event rewards for Beauty & Beast + Fishing Event CBT1/2 
Those rewards will be distributed by 9th March Maintenance. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@PM_Belsaz ar It appears that I qualify for "Users who claimed items...", the "headstart users", the "All Pre-Order Confusion user" (as I am totally confused about all of this... ha)

Does this mean that I should be getting all 3 compensation packs? 

Does the note indicating the "delay 1 day" means all compensation will be delayed for those that qualify for compensation 3? Assuming because that is the one that is red it is the one being delayed?

Currently I am not seeing anything on my list on my list.

Posted (edited)

No compensation for missing title.

The GM Apology is actually a quite strong buff. Giving more would have been overkill compared to those who were not affected at all. 

Does it stack with other XP Buffs?  Hell I got (3) 50% XP bonus items just for logging in 50 hours on the game, so in comparison, 15% is pretty weak but at this point I'll just be happy if you do what you said you'd do and get these to us.  You still haven't responded as to why we were told that these would be ready by end of day today and now are telling us that it could be next week?  You are taking care of others first, but not the ones you "first" promised the compensation for.

Edited by Malicent

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar

Have you recived any tickets from players regarding rollback of activity in game? I enchanted my Yuria Shortsword to +12 last night and had 5 Black Stone Weapons left in inventory. Today after maintenance my Yuria is +11 , Black Stones are missing yet i can see the succes msg on my character journal. I sent a ticket already.

Edited by 920

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Please take a look in my PM please :)

Posted (edited)

You got your items on Monday didn't you? So you belong to the "ALL" group, which will get compensated tomorrow.

You know getting the compensation tomorrow is not that big of a deal, but making this clearer to your customers would be a great help. Ninja edits to previous post just wont cut it.

One more thing. PATCH NOTES?

Edited by Toenado

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Why do I not have a compensation on my account page?
Judging by the chart I definitely qualify for the green one on the right. I tried redeeming my things the second the head start, and got a little boned.

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

I have redeemed my Conc pack a 3 am. on the release night, and didnt get my items until it got reset the following day, Now with what you said I should have a Comp pack B in my ACCOUNT page but its not there. So when am I getting that or when am I getting that. 

Posted (edited)

So PM_Belsazar, are you gonna comment at all on how players who ended up getting dupped items and got far ahead during the headstart due to this mess up, are getting rewarded with the Compensation package B. Yet all of us who are under the same category "Users who claimed items as follows (NA Only): 28.02, 08:00-12:00 UTC", there are a lot of people who claimed their items within the first 4hours, and didn't end up getting any of our items for 2-3 days and got behind due to mess ups, and we all expected to get compensated due to this, yet now we are being told wait until tomorrow for the lesser package, you don't get the good compensation for some reason. So basically your rewarding the dupers who got lucky and not the people who actually got affected, hope this really gets resolved, because thats some really stupid shit right there. 

Also here's my ticket number if you want to start fixing it.

Request #34743

Edited by Kutsy

Posted

It might be a strong buff... but I mean, not everybody wants buffs for more exp, or more energy... If I remember reading the buff correctly it really does nothing for me since I find the trade and crafting elements to be the most compelling and I don't exactly care to power level through the quests. And no, the "energy +1" is not all that important, I hardly ever run out of energy as it is, the only buff I would care is contribution point buffs but that would function rather unwieldy anyway.

Posted

I also claimed my items on the 28th between 8-12 UTC and was part of the serendia disaster. I have not received a compensation coupon yet.

Orwen

Family: Eris

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Should I be able to claim Compensation Package B?  I try and get internal server error.

Also, all of my things were deleted overnight, I reclaimed them today, do I need to wait 24 hours before saying I id not get them?

Posted

About the event rewards for Beauty & Beast + Fishing Event CBT1/2 
Those rewards will be distributed by 9th March Maintenance. 

Darn it. I was looking forward to that. </3

Please do keep us apprised in the mean time though, regardless and I hope all the rest of you get your issues resolved in a reasonable manner as well!

1 person likes this