• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Compensation & Support - Updated

1,433 posts in this topic

Posted

Where are my coupons?  My character with her name reservation are trapped on the wrong server - I had to reroll and follow the GM advice of making one and we can sort the name out later.  My items didnt arrive and I had to ticket them several times and post on these forums to get them sorted out.

By your matrix I am entitled to all levels of compensation as I was affected by all the problems, from the most severe (serendiaE1 slaughter) down - so why do I have no compensation at all????????

Because you are a fellow Serendia e1 victim which they are sweeping under the rug...mind you this after they lied about our compensation and instead gave it to everyone else but us.

It's comical how this company is handling this. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I used/ pressed my  buttons and my stuff hasnt showed yet and i did that on the 29 of febuary anyone have any idea?

Posted

well, i fall in the claiming 8-12UTC issue, but i don't see anything under my account, but i am not surprise they fail and screw up once again.

Posted

Wow, support are marking people's tickets as "solved" without solving them

GG Daum, great customer support you have there.

Posted

Guys if you've sent in a ticket, it most likely has been auto closed. Make sure to reply to the ticket again to reopen it.

Posted (edited)

I did mine at 14:38 utc and havent gotten mine yet and i did them again i still havent gotten them

Edited by OrionMourningStar

Posted

Still can't claim Compensation Package B

Internal Server Error

Anyone else getting this?

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Can you please clarify whether those of us who suffered through the Serendia fiasco, tried to claim between 8 and noon on the 28th, didn't receive anything and had our coupons reset, and had to claim again and wait upwards of 24 hours to finally receive some of the items are or are not entitled to compensation package B?  It does not show up on my account page, despite the fact that I fit into ALL of those categories.  I know that in the grand scheme of things it's minor, but if you tell me I fit into the 'all' category that gets the lesser compensation tomorrow and don't qualify for full compensation it's going to leave an extremely bitter taste.

Server: Orwen

Family name: Lasoran

same issue for me. 

Family: Collivee

Server: Edan

Posted

I still haven't had any claim option show up on my account for compensation and I've been checking multiple times every day.

I was one of the lucky few to be involved in the Serndia fun.

Server: Orwen

Family Name: Onew

Posted

I dont have any compensation and my pre-order stuff still stuck in a wrong server, i made several tickets and had response that problem is solved but its TOTALLY NOT

Ticket 33025

Posted

Sudo posted "

You've pretty much summed up why I've initiated a refund through paypal.

This company does not deserve our money."

I did the same thing.  I thought I would wait and see if they were competent enough to handle the compensations.  I figured that was a chance for them to redeem themselves.  They of course screwed it up.  I put in for a refund as well.  If more people would take a stand perhaps some of these gaming companies would start to act like respectable, competent businesses.  Oh well.

Daum will likely reject it, so gather up your info and take it up a chain to PayPal Claims dispute.

Like you said, the more of us that wont tolerate companies who lie and aren't held accountable, the better!

Posted

I know there's a lot of tickets because my ticket number is 19262

I would also like to point out paypal has recently contacted me to "Verify Account Security"

Posted

Couple of things...

I claimed my items instantly at the start of Conqueror headstart and did not receive them for two days. I received them several hours later after putting in a ticket. Am I a part of the compensation group? I have no additional coupons in my account or in-game mail.

Second question: I have heard about the Bait Master title, but what about The Triathlon event rewards? I'm not sure what that title is/was, and I haven't received any additional loyal points for it. Is that still being sorted?

Thank you for all your efforts!

Posted

I've not received any compensation for the 28th claiming stuff D:   And I had to wait 36-48 hours like everyone else! 

Posted

Do we have to submit a ticket letting Daum know we are either in bracket 1 or 2? Or is this process automated?

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

Yesterday you quoted and confirmed me for reset of my items. This did not happen (happy to not loose progress). I had not yet redeemed the furniture voucher as I as concerned it would flag me as not having had issues and didn't decide what set I wanted, so I did so today thinking everything should be fine. These items have not arrived. My title voucher was also reset and did not arrive.

I was under the impression based on your confirmation that I'd be reset and receive all levels of compensation rewards. None have populated my account. Please let me know if I need to open a ticket for further investigation of my issues.

NA - Orwen: Family - OGXanos, Calph 01 and 02 are where I've been playing.

Posted (edited)

Family name:  farms

rolled on edan Serendia 1 and messed around having to reroll. i shoukd be eligable for that alone, bit also ended up not getting my items until after the reclaim 2 days later.

I should have received all the top comp  items yet my account page shows nothing.

Edited by Toldorn

Posted

So here is a weird situation. My mistress and I both got conquers packages. We both claimed items on the first day of headstart and played that day. But only I got the compensation 2 package she did not. Also neither of us got all of our pre order stuff until day two of the headstart. However, today I checked my account and all my previously claimed items were reset and I have to reclaim them. And she doesn't have to do that even though I feel like she should have it all reset because she was involved in the serendia channel issue.

So to summarize. Two players played on the same days, and received all their ore order items at the same time. But she doesn't have the compensation package and she also didn't have her items reset but I got both reset and the compensation.  Only difference is she was in serendia issue.

Posted

Still can't claim Compensation Package B

Internal Server Error

Anyone else getting this?

Yup, I am.

Posted

received no compensation even though i claimed items as soon as game went live on the 28th and waited almost 3 days for them to arrive???

Family Name: Dude
Server: edan

Posted

We have created a form for all users who have been affected by the Serendia Issue to fill out.  We would like to have this information solely to counter check the results from our investigation.

Serendia Survivor Survey

1 person likes this

Posted

We have created a form for all users who have been affected by the Serendia Issue to fill out.  We would like to have this information solely to counter check the results from our investigation.

Serendia Survivor Survey

Could you reset my pre-ordered outfit please, game is already out and I'm yet to use my pre-order outfit.

Family name: Dankest

Ticket: 20783

Posted (edited)

Serendia Survivor Survey

@PM_Belsazar

just did it. Now can you send me my gm aplolgy cookies? Family name 'farms'. They're not in my account page.

Edited by Toldorn

Posted

@PM_Belsazar
updated_again.PNG.af9fdbfae4b1b394cc1a3e
I am a user who claimed items on
NA Server Orwen 
Family Name: BlackWinter
28.02.2016 08:00 - 12:00 UTC
and never received my items at all so far.

**Headstart Compensation B I have in my account but still can receive it.
**Headstart Compensation A I don't have in my account at all?!

I also still haven't received my Conqueror's Pack items ether

Ticket
Request #34556

Any help would be great thanks

Posted (edited)

Serendia Survivor Survey

Character name is the one we mistakenly created on Serendia? Or our current name?

Also for the reset questions, do you mean... Did it get reset at least once previously? Or reset lastnight?

Does "all items" include the compensation items we were supposed to get but didn't?

Edited by Scout