• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

$100 to the cash shop today !!!! WOOT ~!~!

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm traumatized. :(

giphy.gif

Posted

I'm going to wait a couple months when the prices drop to a more realistic level.

at least someone is mature enough to know it :)

1 person likes this

Posted

same,also what's this movie it look nice.

Silent Hill

Posted

200.gif

Posted

-GIF-afraid-creepy-disappointed-disguste

That Gif!!! LOL its my reaction whenever I think back to a certain MMO and why I played it for 10 years!

Posted

-GIF-afraid-creepy-disappointed-disguste

It's from Jillian Meyer's "I am Your Grandma", if anyone's curious.

Posted

giphy.gif

76345-Ben-Affleck-I-forgive-you-darl-ATwX (1).gif

Posted

I'll wait. Cash shop probably will be same bugfest like rest

That's what I'm worrying about too.

Posted

200.gif

that's a man being attacked, so nobody cares. See how that works?

Posted

I'll wait. Cash shop probably will be same bugfest like rest

Actually it will possibly be main thing they make sure works :)

Posted (edited)

It's from Jillian Meyer's "I am Your Grandma", if anyone's curious.

I just saw the video it is more traumatizing than the GIF!!!

Edited by Arrok
1 person likes this

Posted

that's a man being attacked, so nobody cares. See how that works?

200.gif

Better ?

Posted

FANBOY !!!!!

I got me another $100 i am blowing today on the cash shop.

Screw you DAUM for publishing a game i enjoy so much. 

200.gif

Fools n their(parents) money are soon parted and often end up in debt.  While I am sure you're a "billionaire" I dare say you don't get rich by pissing away your money.  If I were you, I'd drop that C-note into getting a better education.   Nothing wrong with supporting a great game, but some people treat video games like a crack addict treats crack.

Aside from that, enjoy your 100.00 in pixels. Thanks for taking the time to post spam about it and acting the fool.  I genuinely enjoyed the lol I got from it :) Cya in game.

Posted

Fools n their(parents) money are soon parted and often end up in debt.  While I am sure you're a "billionaire" I dare say you don't get rich by pissing away your money.  If I were you, I'd drop that C-note into getting a better education.   Nothing wrong with supporting a great game, but some people treat video games like a crack addict treats crack.
Aside from that, enjoy your 100.00 in pixels. Thanks for taking the time to post spam about it and acting the fool.  I genuinely enjoyed the lol I got from it :) Cya in game.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME !!!

Glad i could make you happy, oh and umm not my moms money since i pay for her retirement home. But thats cool bro glad you thought enough to care. I bet i will spend another $100 tomorrow, just for your benefit.

Posted (edited)

I like how people always start talking about parents. Are you mad because someone earned money by himself? I think you are. Its not my fault that my job is better than yours.

Edited by Surrender
1 person likes this

Posted

Well hey, with the "massive" sales and "price cuts" you might be able to afford outfits for four characters with all that cash!  

Course, you could also have bought four or five real life clothing outfits or some really good steak.  But hey, to each their own :P

Honestly when you choose to invest X amount on a Video Game you should already have passed that phase.

No offence but I would never trade good food or clothes for online Vanity, and I will be investing in the cash shop later today too :P

Posted

where can i buy curenncy for cash shop?

for 100 euros, here in Spain u couldnt buy almost any good clothes, some crappy chairs easily go for 400-800 euros. And they are not even wooden/soft or whatever. I better spend them in some game lol.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm going to wait a couple months when the prices drop to a more realistic level.

it's not your typical mmo price but 60 would be realistic level for a full outfit, 30 is nothing smh realistic, this is a game.

Edited by CaliLee

Posted

Honestly when you choose to invest X amount on a Video Game you should already have passed that phase.

No offence but I would never trade good food or clothes for online Vanity, and I will be investing in the cash shop later today too :P

Well spending $30 on a video game with hundreds of hours of entertainment value and $100 on vanity items for that same game seems a bit skewed, but don't worry.  I don't care how others spend their money, I just find the current prices insulting and a very poor value so will spend that money on other things for the time being.  If someone else wants to spend over three times the price of the entire game to buy some digital clothing then by all means, go for it :P

Posted

just as an example.

A normal day in my life:

- Food: 100-120€~ 5-7 meals a day

- Fuel: 20-25€~ a day

- Drinks: 40-50€~ a day

- GF: lets not even talk about that

- Cats/Dog: 15€~ a day

Now tell my why should i complain about purchasing items from the cash shop that cost up to 30$ each. I consider playing games a hobby and the amount of entertainment i get is worth all the money i spend. If i go to the cinema i have to pay 10-15€ for 2 hours entertainment. If i go to a soccer match i have to pay 60-100€ for 90 min entertainment.

Nothing is for free.

1 person likes this

Posted

same!! fk everybody saying the cash shop is too expensive!!!!! broke snitches!!!!

Posted

just as an example.

A normal day in my life:

- Food: 100-120€~ 5-7 meals a day

- Fuel: 20-25€~ a day

- Drinks: 40-50€~ a day

- GF: lets not even talk about that

- Cats/Dog: 15€~ a day

Now tell my why should i complain about purchasing items from the cash shop that cost up to 30$ each. I consider playing games a hobby and the amount of entertainment i get is worth all the money i spend. If i go to the cinema i have to pay 10-15€ for 2 hours entertainment. If i go to a soccer match i have to pay 60-100€ for 90 min entertainment.

Nothing is for free.

May I ask where you come from? These prices seem incredibly expensive to me... A lunch at work for example costs me ~4-6€. And for roughly 70km/day I pay about 150-200€ for gasoline per month...

1 person likes this

Posted

Each person places value on what they find useful in their daily lives.  For example, a lot of people spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on getting the best and newest phone each time one gets released.  I'm perfectly okay with my older phone so long as it functions for what I want, so I would never consider spending that much.  I do however spend a lot of money on my rent and computer system because I like a nice place to come home to after a day of work and just to sit down and play some high quality games.

So I can understand why some people may say "$29 is just fine for digital clothing, I'll go buy four of them right now!"  For them they may see a value to it.  A lot of us find it far too expensive for what value we see, however.  And if you objectively compare it to other products (other cash shop items in other MMO's) you'll find that it is way overpriced by those standards as well.

So if people find it valuable enough and want to buy it at the current value, go ahead.  But compared to current market standards as well as a lot of people's own subjective values, it's too expensive for what it is.  

1 person likes this

Posted

May I ask where you come from? These prices seem incredibly expensive to me... A lunch at work for example costs me ~4-6€. And for roughly 70km/day I pay about 150-200€ for gasoline per month...

Germany. But thats ofc not the average daylie cost in germany. 

I have to order every single meal to get 6.000-8.000 calories a day and i have to drive to the gym twice a day + work (around 200km/day). 

Posted (edited)

Germany. But thats ofc not the average daylie cost in germany. 

I have to order every single meal to get 6.000-8.000 calories a day and i have to drive to the gym twice a day + work (around 200km/day). 

I'm from Germany, too :3

So well, if you work out that much and given the fact that all the supplements are indeed incredibly expensive, I can see why you have to spend that much money but in my current situation I'd never be willing to spend ~3000-3600€ (!!!) a month on food alone. The drop in gasoline prices certainly helps though :P
But let's get back to topic:

Each person places value on what they find useful in their daily lives.  For example, a lot of people spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on getting the best and newest phone each time one gets released.  I'm perfectly okay with my older phone so long as it functions for what I want, so I would never consider spending that much.  I do however spend a lot of money on my rent and computer system because I like a nice place to come home to after a day of work and just to sit down and play some high quality games.

So I can understand why some people may say "$29 is just fine for digital clothing, I'll go buy four of them right now!"  For them they may see a value to it.  A lot of us find it far too expensive for what value we see, however.  And if you objectively compare it to other products (other cash shop items in other MMO's) you'll find that it is way overpriced by those standards as well.

So if people find it valuable enough and want to buy it at the current value, go ahead.  But compared to current market standards as well as a lot of people's own subjective values, it's too expensive for what it is.  

I couldn't agree more on this post. Sums this up pretty nicely. /close^^

Edited by morathii