• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Beta client download is available now!

225 posts in this topic

Posted

ITS STARTING SO MUCH HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_(1).thumb.png.a0e118a4301fb11

Posted

Okay, I finally did it. I bought a $100 Pre-Order! And now I'm downloading the game.

I can't wait until the 16th!

4 people like this

Posted

QuLgcfB.png

I really hope the launcher continues the dowload if there is a router restart over night.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, here the time is 6:49pm and my speed didn't drop, it's constant... so it depends on your bandwidth and contract rules. Mine is guaranteed through contract... so it cannot drop.

Huh, it can drop if the Daum servers (or anything between them and you) slow down. Do you understand how Internet traffic works?

Posted

Speed is currently 5 MB/s out of my 24 MB/s top speed, and it's dropping slowly.

Posted

Huh, it can drop if the Daum servers (or anything between them and you) slow down. Do you understand how Internet traffic works?

Only Daum servers, if they're acting out... as for the rest there is one word: BYPASS. To be clear, I was talking about metropolitan networks. If you have an old network, then it sucks cause wires on poles and all that. And yeah, I know how the internet works... no need for you to get confrontational about it.

Posted

Speed is currently 5 MB/s out of my 24 MB/s top speed, and it's dropping slowly.

If you live in an area where networks are expanding... yeah, it fluctuates. I don't have that issue, the speed on my end was a constant 8.80-85 MB/sec.

Posted

I know it's not ready yet, but seeing the play button made me so excited. 

1 person likes this

Posted

If you live in an area where networks are expanding... yeah, it fluctuates. I don't have that issue, the speed on my end was a constant 8.80-85 MB/sec.

Oh sorry, your first sentence made me believe that you thought you would be entitled to full speed from whatever server because it's written in your contract. That is not possible, of course. You can only bypass so far, unless you have direct lines to every single data center in the world :P

Anyway, I'm currently getting 4.27 MB/s from Daum and full speed (200 Mb/s) from some other servers in Amsterdam (and I live in Amsterdam). Do we know where their data center is located?

Posted

Soon done

soon_done.png

Posted

Hey guys I been trying to download this game for a couple of hrs now. I keep getting the same issue time after time no matter what I do. Does anyone know anything about why I keep getting error BlackDesertOnlineCBT1.7z? It keeps showing up every time I get to 54% while downloading.

error.jpg

Posted

Hey guys I been trying to download this game for a couple of hrs now. I keep getting the same issue time after time no matter what I do. Does anyone know anything about why I keep getting error BlackDesertOnlineCBT1.7z? It keeps showing up every time I get to 54% while downloading.

error.jpg

i got that once at 9%, i started it again and its now at 39% no more issues. Hmm. :/

Posted

i got that once at 9%, i started it again and its now at 39% no more issues. Hmm. :/

I tried that too, and every time it goes right back to 54% and show that error, even if I delete it and re-download the game again from my account. Also tried admin it also, but the same thing happens over and over again. 

Posted

Guys... WTF? pls tell me this is normal operation?? The timer keeps looping itself from 0 to 24hours.

launcher.thumb.jpg.22de9676a3413a03a74c1

Posted (edited)

Guys... WTF? pls tell me this is normal operation?? The timer keeps looping itself from 0 to 24hours.

launcher.thumb.jpg.22de9676a3413a03a74c1

I have the same thing going on with mine right now. Except I'm nearly at 32 gig's now.

EDIT: So I decided to exit the installer. Once I reopened it the download went down to 46% again. I think it might just be a bug considering my PC went in sleep mode while I was watching X-Files and downloading. I would recommend shutting down the launcher and just restart it. It will take you back to the actual percent that you are complete.

Edited by Smokinya

Posted

Stupid questions~

1.) In my launcher settings it only detects Intel Graphics, but I have a GTX 675M? Anything I can do to solve that? Or do I ignore it and go to Nvidia Control Panel and make it default 675M?

2.) That 28.8GB Zip in my CBT folder can be deleted after I install the game correct? Won't affect anything later on like repairs?

QuLgcfB.png

I really hope the launcher continues the dowload if there is a router restart over night.

I would cry if that's top speed... I don't even know how you'd manage crowded areas in-game.

Posted

Stupid questions~

1.) In my launcher settings it only detects Intel Graphics, but I have a GTX 675M? Anything I can do to solve that? Or do I ignore it and go to Nvidia Control Panel and make it default 675M?

2.) That 28.8GB Zip in my CBT folder can be deleted after I install the game correct? Won't affect anything later on like repairs?

I would cry if that's top speed... I don't even know how you'd manage crowded areas in-game.

I'm getting 3.5 MB/s which is my usual speed for downloading games off of Steam and stuff.

Posted

Stupid questions~

Well the Speed sucks but i have an extra called fastpath that reduces the latency in online games.

Posted (edited)

alright so mine finished some hours ago, its only 27gb install? 2P articles said to expect 60gb, i actually had to clear some things up ..... 

Np5lBrJ.png?1

Edited by Rushiera

Posted (edited)

Mmmm. Download completed in 2 hours. Install finishes in an hour..

DBdahp5.png

This feels so much better than the hassle I had when trying to play the Korean version! K-version took me over a week to install simply due to having to redownload it over and over and over and over.. lol

Edited by TRNFloyd
1 person likes this

Posted

Mmmm. Download completed in 2 hours. Install finishes in an hour..

DBdahp5.png

This feels so much better than the hassle I had when trying to play the Korean version! K-version took me over a week to install simply due to having to redownload it over and over and over and over.. lol

dont celebrate now, dont jinx it, when you are IN-GAME PAST THE LOADING ERROR 034850R9834095093485098 BULLSHIT, then celebrate ... 

Posted

alright so mine finished some hours ago, its only 27gb install? 2P articles said to expect 60gb, i actually had to clear some things up ..... 

Think its 30GB for the download then 30GB for the install... Roughly... I'm sure you can delete the download after all is said and done.

Posted (edited)

dont celebrate now, dont jinx it, when you are IN-GAME PAST THE LOADING ERROR 034850R9834095093485098 BULLSHIT, then celebrate ... 

I have a good feeling about this! I think all my tribulations are in the past with that one week download! lol

Edit: As long as I don't get any missing PAZ errors like previously.. but I shouldn't since I'm downloading directly from the source rather than from a torrent(which was how I did it the first time earlier this year).

Edited by TRNFloyd

Posted

all done with mine :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a good feeling about this! I think all my tribulations are in the past with that one week download! lol

Edit: As long as I don't get any missing PAZ errors like previously.. but I shouldn't since I'm downloading directly from the source rather than from a torrent(which was how I did it the first time earlier this year).

i hope everything goes well for you and the rest of us .....

btw anybody uploaded it on torrents for those with crappier connection?