• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

gear [Updated for Margoria] Ranger Gear Information

477 posts in this topic

Posted

Added some more information to the main post, fixed a few small mistakes, and tidied up the "guide" a bit. 

Posted (edited)

How did you do that? Im trying to build a ranger and i have 2x Heve and 2x Zereth.

Probably:

2x 2 AS in Gloves

1x 1AS + 1 Crit in Weapon?

3x Luck in Offhand + Chest + Head?

Then im still missing 1 Crit.... So tell me the Secret! :D

Luck titles+panties+offhand+1 in the chest

Blue upgraded yuria, +15 it's +1 crit, although i changed my setup. crit is more important than capping attackspeed imo, i switched 1 AS2 to crit 2, and i have a crapload of meatpies (+1 crit) I notice way more of a difference with 4(5) crit rate and 3 AS than 5 AS and 2(3) crit rate.

Ighysa1.png

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

You get luck from your titles, you don't want luck in your gear. I believe it's at 60 titles that you get +2 luck, you get +1 at 50 I'm pretty sure (At 100 it goes to +3 luck, definitely unsure of this though).

50 Titles = Luck Level 1
60 Titles = Luck Level 2
70 Titles = Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +1
80 Titles = Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +2
90 Titles = Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3
100 Titles = Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%
150 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%
200 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +3%
300 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50
400 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50
500 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +50
600 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100
700 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100
800 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +150
900 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150
1000 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +7 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150
1500 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150
2000 Titles = Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +200

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. I have a question regarding the progression transistion. Right now I have 2 Rings of good deed +1 (3 AP +2 Acc) +11 bronze dagger 2x 5AP earrings (witch quest)Bares +1 Necklace (6 AP). Overall I ve got 93 AP with a +14 yuria. So my question would be if I should upgrade my rings also to 5 ap (via witch quest) or is the 3AP +2acc better ?

Edited by Tabris

Posted

Hey guys. I have a question regarding the progression transistion. Right now I have 2 Rings of good deed +1 (3 AP +2 Acc) +11 bronze dagger 2x 5AP earrings (witch quest)Bares +1 (6 AP). Overall I ve got 93 AP with a +14 yuria. So my question would be if I should upgrade my rings also to 5 ap (via witch quest) or is the 3AP +2acc better ?

Bronze dagger +15/yuria +15 covers all accuracy needs for this patch, if you plan on taking your dagger to 15 it's worth it, stack ap as high as it'll go on your other items

1 person likes this

Posted

Hidden Content

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Here's a question, the jewelery released in the valencia update has the same stats as marks of shadow/tree belt and appears to have no hidden stats, is there hidden scaling, or is this just a glorified pretty thing for when people forget about the other accessories?

http://bddatabase.net/us/design/55385/

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

Here's a question, the jewelery released in the valencia update has the same stats as marks of shadow/tree belt and appears to have no hidden stats, is there hidden scaling, or is this just a glorified pretty thing for when people forget about the other accessories?

http://bddatabase.net/us/design/55385/

I know what jewelry you're talking about, but I haven't played on KR. I'd assume there's an actual stat bonus, but if there isn't one, then I'd be forced to assume that they're better via ease of access. Meaning that since they're easier to acquire, they're easier to upgrade. 

Posted

I know what jewelry you're talking about, but I haven't played on KR. I'd assume there's an actual stat bonus, but if there isn't one, then I'd be forced to assume that they're better via ease of access. Meaning that since they're easier to acquire, they're easier to upgrade. 

That's what i was thinking, except average price according to the page says 20m per lol

Posted

That's what i was thinking, except average price according to the page says 20m per lol

Could just be inflation, could also not be that at all. No way to know right now without someone who's played KR. 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. I have a question regarding the progression transistion. Right now I have 2 Rings of good deed +1 (3 AP +2 Acc) +11 bronze dagger 2x 5AP earrings (witch quest)Bares +1 Necklace (6 AP). Overall I ve got 93 AP with a +14 yuria. So my question would be if I should upgrade my rings also to 5 ap (via witch quest) or is the 3AP +2acc better ?

With 5ap jewelry, bares belt, +1 bares necklace, +15 yuria and bronze dagger I have 101 AP. 119 with maxed steel. In pvp i definitely see the difference with bronze vs steel. A huge difference. I don't believe you'll need the extra accuracy from getting TRI good deeds rings, but without knowing the exact amount of accuracy we do need, it won't hurt.

Edited by Shanst Takeda

Posted

With 5ap jewelry, bares belt, +1 bares necklace, +15 yuria and bronze dagger I have 101 AP. 119 with maxed steel. In pvp i definitely see the difference with bronze vs steel. A huge difference. I don't believe you'll need the extra accuracy from getting TRI good deeds rings, but without knowing the exact amount of accuracy we do need, it won't hurt.

A huge difference swaying which direction though? Might be useful to clarify. 

Posted (edited)

A huge difference swaying which direction though? Might be useful to clarify. 

You're right sorry. I meant to say that having my bronze on vs my steel, the bronze was much better. Especially since I have fought people with 180+ DP and I went from tickling them, to actually hitting and doing damage to them with bronze.

Edited by Shanst Takeda

Posted (edited)

i got a steel dagger from a kuhruto, arent they rare?

Edited by 15th

Posted

i got a steel dagger from a kuhruto, arent they rare?

I've also got 2-3 Steel Dagger drops from Khuruto while leveling my alts. They're pretty rare, yes. 

Posted

Yeah, they're rare to get drops of, but vendors sell them so not really a big deal.

Posted

Yeah, they're rare to get drops of, but vendors sell them so not really a big deal.

Yup, figured out which vendor sells them.

I added some additional information on upgrading item quality and I also included some more information about acquiring Bares Accessories and a Tree Spirit Belt. The information in the spoilers was provided by @Koris. Got to love when people are actually helpful. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Provided that Mediah is coming out on Wednesday according to rumor, is it true that we'll be going Heve Helm and Gloves and Grunil Chest and Boots?

Posted

Provided that Mediah is coming out on Wednesday according to rumor, is it true that we'll be going Heve Helm and Gloves and Grunil Chest and Boots?

It's preference, but I have absolutely no idea why they'd release Mediah before they've even released Node Wars.

The Grunil set is nice because it works for pretty much every class, it's generally considered better than Zereth, but I don't know the individual piece bonuses. The amount of sockets the set has is what makes it shine though. I might be going with a mixed Heve/Grunil set because Grunil would also work well on my sorceress. 

Posted

alot of new ppl dont know/understand that they can use agerian +5 before 50 and then just destroy it and get their black stones back for another armor. i cant find any post about it on forum so mb u can add it in yr main post

1 person likes this

Posted

alot of new ppl dont know/understand that they can use agerian +5 before 50 and then just destroy it and get their black stones back for another armor. i cant find any post about it on forum so mb u can add it in yr main post

Added a little "fore-note" thing in a spoiler at the top of the guide. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know if it has been confirmed, but a user in my Accuracy thread on Reddit stated that the OffHand upgrades are currently bugged and do not work (at least in PvP, it seems). Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4cb2hk/accuracy_explained_tests_results_and/d1gt727

This would be in-line with what I found out concerning the Elixir of Detection, whose increased critical damage does not work in PvP.

Perhaps it should be noted? If this is true, there wouldn't be a lot of reasons to rush for your off-hand upgrade.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know if it has been confirmed, but a user in my Accuracy thread on Reddit stated that the OffHand upgrades are currently bugged and do not work (at least in PvP, it seems). Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4cb2hk/accuracy_explained_tests_results_and/d1gt727

This would be in-line with what I found out concerning the Elixir of Detection, whose increased critical damage does not work in PvP.

Perhaps it should be noted? If this is true, there wouldn't be a lot of reasons to rush for your off-hand upgrade.

If that is true, there is less of a need to rush it. But, once you get your dagger to +15, it's a pretty cheap upgrade to go from green to blue. This upgrade also increases the base accuracy of the dagger from +5 to +7 if you're using a Bronze Dagger.

Posted

u dont need to rush for it just coz enchantment will cost twice: every time u wanna get back its max durability it takes 1 green dagger (~25-35k) and 50k more silver and money should be in yr inventory (kinda annoying)

Posted

So now that Mediah comes out - what would be the take oBiS incl crystals etc..? :) a bit curious about that.