• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Unable to breed pets?

432 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That 'old website' is the game's official documentation.  And yes, you can craft costumes in the game.  There are houses you can buy, chiefly in Calpheon, to make costumes.  Many are being sold on the Marketplace as we speak.

xD you are hopeless that is work clothing.... try to equip it in your costume slots^^

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

xD you are hopeless that is work clothing.... try to equip it in your costume slots^^

Nope, they can be converted to costumes.

Posted (edited)

Nope, they can be converted to costumes.

These are crafted trade sets that replace your armor (they don't go into your costume slot but your armor slot)

again - these are crafting/trading sets that replaces armor - they are not costumes:

1pNQ4Hl.jpg

here - see Farmer, Processor, Gatherer.. etc.. they boost these skills - again Daum wrongly translated them to say "costume" - they are not costumes - go craft them and see that you cannot place them in "costume" slot - but they replace your armor as they are meant to be used during crafting.

Yes they can be converted to costumes with a Costume Voucher (just like any other Armor ingame) now please show me where in our Cash Shop is this Costume Voucher ? do you see it anywhere? no? you know why? it's not there we don't have this item!

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

These are crafted trade sets that replace your armor (they don't go into your costume slot but your armor slot)

again - these are crafting/trading sets that replaces armor - they are not costumes:

1pNQ4Hl.jpg

here - see Farmer, Processor, Gatherer.. etc.. they boost these skills - again Daum wrongly translated them to say "costume" - they are not costumes - go craft them and see that you cannot place them in "costume" slot - but they replace your armor as they are meant to be used during crafting.

Yes they can be converted to costumes with a Costume Voucher (just like any other Armor ingame) now please show me where in our Cash Shop is this Costume Voucher ? do you see it anywhere? no? you know why? it's not there we don't have this item!

Then the vouchers will be forthcoming in the near future.  Problem solved.  You won't convince me pet breeding is being removed or nerfed.  NO ONE outside of yourself has supported anything so drastic and on the contrary, all the buzz both on the forums and in-game in chat has been for pets to be returned to us exactly as they were.  If the documentation is incorrect, that is on Daum to fix it.  That is overwhelmingly what the playerbase wants.

Posted (edited)

Then the vouchers will be forthcoming in the near future.  Problem solved.  You won't convince me pet breeding is being removed or nerfed.  NO ONE outside of yourself has supported anything so drastic and on the contrary, all the buzz both on the forums and in-game in chat has been for pets to be returned to us exactly as they were.  If the documentation is incorrect, that is on Daum to fix it.  That is overwhelmingly what the playerbase wants.

That is what you want...

Don't speak for everyone unless you have at least some opinion polls or any proof in hand to make such a broad statement.

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

Asmodeus has nothing better to do, but troll pet forum... 

Posted

Bump. Maintenance Will fix it?

Posted

Bump. Maintenance Will fix it?

2% chance

Posted

Well, they didn't announce any changes on the pet side on this maintenance.

They didn't mention pet issue anywhere.

So they might as well fix it silently as if nothing happened at all ;)

Posted

Revamp pet system:  Takes 10+ pets for T2.  GG

Posted

Revamp pet system:  Takes 10+ pets for T2.  GG

Nah, revamp pet system: 10% for breeding to fail, leading to inevitable death of both pets.

Posted

I have a bad feeling that pet breeding will get added AFTER the pet sale is over...

Posted

I do have 6 pets atm, need to level all of them to level10 anyway, it takes a few more days, but it would really be nice to have back the pet breeding by then (which I don't think it will), since it was in CBT2 and noone said anything it will be taken off... What the hell do they need to "revamp" in it anyway, it was working perfectly...

Posted

I do have 6 pets atm, need to level all of them to level10 anyway, it takes a few more days, but it would really be nice to have back the pet breeding by then (which I don't think it will), since it was in CBT2 and noone said anything it will be taken off... What the hell do they need to "revamp" in it anyway, it was working perfectly...

It wasn't, chances to get high tier were too high. Way higher than in RU or KR.

Posted

It wasn't, chances to get high tier were too high. Way higher than in RU or KR.

Pet prices are also higher on the western servers... And to adjust those chances it would take like two minutes for them, there must be another reason for this...

Posted

Pet prices are also higher on the western servers... And to adjust those chances it would take like two minutes for them, there must be another reason for this...

There is another reason.

They have to get dupped pets out before they enable breeding. 

Posted

Nothing for pets in today's patch.  How much longer must we wait, devs?!!!!

Posted

Bump

Posted

WHERE IS THE PET BREEDING BUTTON? GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

Posted

Asmodeus has nothing better to do, but troll pet forum... 

So now the whole forums are about Pets^^ no seriously pet breeding is fine i even think it's a great way to get unique looking pets and is a fun vanity system the only thing that needs to go or get seriously toned down are the p2w pet buffs they don't have any place in our version of the game.

Posted (edited)

I have a bad feeling that pet breeding will get added AFTER the pet sale is over...

Yeah, this is what I think is going on. I mean how does it make *any* sense that you have a pet "sale" at the exact time that you can't breed pets which is the only reason to buy the pets in the first place. I got two cats and at tier1 they DON'T DO ANYTHING but eat food constantly. Great..I paid real money for an in-game gold sink? WTF.

Maybe Daum is hoping people will stockpile pets now during the sale..even though they can't breed them and buy more than they would if they could breed them as they go? I hate to sound all conspiratorial but this is what happens when you have a greedy cash shop and do shady looking things with no communication. Sorry but I'm not stockpiling pets without knowing if/when the breeding is going to return and without getting to see how the breeding works. All I have to say is buyer beware.

Edited by EQBallzz
shpelling

Posted

bump

Posted (edited)

So now the whole forums are about Pets^^ no seriously pet breeding is fine i even think it's a great way to get unique looking pets and is a fun vanity system the only thing that needs to go or get seriously toned down are the p2w pet buffs they don't have any place in our version of the game.

Maybe not in YOUR game, but they have a place in mine.  And in that of many, many other people who want the buffs. 

Edited by Alexius

Posted

Bump

Posted

Lets hope we get them after this maint, even if they did not mention it in the patch notes