• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

100$ Pearl Box Disappeared

216 posts in this topic

Posted

I still didn't get mine along with other people still waiting.

This is still an issue and a terrible situation.

Both Daum and Pearls still no where to be found.

Posted

I still didn't get mine along with other people still waiting.

This is still an issue and a terrible situation.

Both Daum and Pearls still no where to be found.

Check in your mail box tab, by pressing B

Posted

I did, nothing is there.

Posted

Got mine! Thank you DAUM. Check your mail by pressing B.

Posted (edited)

Check in your mail box tab, by pressing B

Thank you, I was freaking out. 

Silly me, I turned off the bottom right menu so I couldn't see the mail icon flashing. :$

Also, did anyone get their 500 loyalties compensation? Cuz I didn't.

Not that it's great compensation or anything. o.O

Edited by HotPocket

Posted

I'm glad you guys are getting your Pearls but I'm still here with nothing, very frustrating.

Nothing in Pearl Inventory, nothing in Cash Shop, nothing in Mail.

I put in a ticket, no response.

Posted (edited)

I'm in the same boat, I followed the GM's procedure and ''clicked'' the part that said :

Welcome to Black Desert Online support!
Please click the link below to create a password and sign-in.
Remember your tickets will not be submitted until this step is completed!

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/etcetc

Nothing changed, still haven't gotten my Coins nore the compensation rewards . On mail there is nothing, on my Pearl box there is nothing.

This is pretty lame, please fix the issue.

I made a new ticket AGAIN Your request (53171)

Edited by PK

Posted

Still missing mine Q,Q 20k cash and still no response from the support ,7 days by now

Posted

I have been following this thread since it started as it had a similar issue as me. I spent $60 on Daum cash and when I went to buy the Pearls for $60 it gave me an error and no pearls.

So I went to buy the $30 pearl pack and it went through but took all $60 worth of Daum cash. Since then ive bought Daum cash and pearls with no problems. But I want my missing $30 back.

I have submitted 3 tickets total about this issue with no resolve. I don't know what to do anymore.

Ticket ID's: 35765, 39656, 52468

Any idea's?

Posted

Hello, i charged up 100$ Daum Cash 10min after the Website went live. Than i refreshed the Cash Shop ingame and i got my 10.000 Daum Cash.

I went to the Buy Pearls section in Cash Shop and bought the 10.000 Pearl Package but i got 2x Error and after that all my 10k Daum Cash was gone and i dont got any Pearl Box in my Inventory / Pearl Inventory. 

Ps: Pearls = 1060 because of Pre Order Con. Package and bought 2 Pets

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt 2.png

Unbenannt 3.png

Click "refresh" :)

Posted

I'am having the Same issue purchased $100 received the coins purchased the pearls............... No pearls in inventory.

Sent in a ticket no response.

Posted

Only thing we learned today is that there's always people waiting to ----- punch you and act morally superior when yer already down.

She's right, lmao. Why tf would you spend money on a game that /JUST/ released? You're only asking for problems. Man up and quit being so sensitive.

Posted

She's right, lmao. Why tf would you spend money on a game that /JUST/ released? You're only asking for problems. Man up and quit being so sensitive.

No, she's not.

Why would you spend money in a shop?  Because you want things.  Why is that even a question?  The only thing you're "asking" for is the things you're attempting to buy.  I had no problems with my own purchases on day one and getting my items people had no reasonable expectation that their purchases wouldn't also work.  Then when they report that something went wrong for them some jackass douche canoe wants to slide on in and present the scenario as if they somehow deserved the shitty situation they now got just for doing something that worked for most other people.

I mean you wanna talk about manning up but then defend the actions of a petulant child 9_9

Posted

No, she's not.

Why would you spend money in a shop?  Because you want things.  Why is that even a question?  The only thing you're "asking" for is the things you're attempting to buy.  I had no problems with my own purchases on day one and getting my items people had no reasonable expectation that their purchases wouldn't also work.  Then when they report that something went wrong for them some jackass douche canoe wants to slide on in and present the scenario as if they somehow deserved the shitty situation they now got just for doing something that worked for most other people.

I mean you wanna talk about manning up but then defend the actions of a petulant child 9_9

Yeah, No shit? You'd buy something in a shop because you want something ,that's a no brainer. But as SOON as the game releases? You're literally asking for problems.

Don't get upset because i'm right, kid. xD You're probably one of the morons who bought pearls as soon as the game came out and had the same issue, right? Otherwise, you're just a plain old moron. Give a week, at the very least, before making bad decisions like paying for costumes and shit on a game.;)

And today we learned, never spend money few mins into launch of brand new MMO, when everything is unstable and there are million bugs in place,

Learn to control your hype and desire to waste money.

I love how you're right, but others are so quick to defend these kids who made the moronic mistake of making an in game purchase right after the game's release. :P

Posted

Yeah, No shit? You'd buy something in a shop because you want something ,that's a no brainer. But as SOON as the game releases? You're literally asking for problems.

Don't get upset because i'm right, kid. xD You're probably one of the morons who bought pearls as soon as the game came out and had the same issue, right? Otherwise, you're just a plain old moron. Give a week, at the very least, before making bad decisions like paying for costumes and shit on a game.;)

No, I'm literally asking for the things I purchased.  I bought Daum cash within minutes of the server coming back up on 3/3 when they enabled it and had no issues what so ever.  Other people didn't.

Maybe if you reached beyond your minimum wage job or behave really good for mommy and daddy one day you too can spend money on games without feeling bitter towards those of us that can.  Oh, I know...I know...you really didn't want to spend money on the game anyways...we're all just a bunch of suckers.  Hahaha...kids these days :)

Posted (edited)

Same thing has happened to me.

I purchased $20 (2,000) Daum Cash 48+ hours ago and I tried buying pearls. Didn't receive my 2,000+40 Pearl box and lost my Daum Cash.

I have submitted a ticket as per request. Request #79858

Edited by T Man