• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Low on costumes n stuff

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Soooo when will we get more stuff in pearl shop? i mean beta had more than this. im talking mostly bout beuty stuff like costumes and underwear etc ...

2 people like this

Posted

70% of tamer underwear gone, Tamer mobility nerfed, Can't breed pets. GG. I bought pet just to breed. money wasted.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want my dreamy white underwear, and i want it now!

1 person likes this

Posted

I want my dreamy white underwear, and i want it now!

this

Posted

yeah the stuff i was willing to spend money on isnt there

Posted

I think they've removed a bunch of stuff whilst the sale is on, then they'll put it back.

Posted

I miss the underwear

how were you able to charge cash?

Posted

exactly and this discount is worthless , i was willing to spend some extra money on daum cash just to buy some more stuff but wait, theres non stuff there

Posted

yeah the stuff i was willing to spend money on isnt there

Same, I wanted the plate looking costume for my Wizard (whole Red Mage idea in looks at least), now isn't there... balls...

Posted

All I wanted were those Ellen glasses (the black rectangle-shaped ones). I really hope that they bring them back after the sale. They're the only thing I really want. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Soooo when will we get more stuff in pearl shop? i mean beta had more than this. im talking mostly bout beuty stuff like costumes and underwear etc ...

They will add more after everyone uses up their conq pearls and the sale is over so they can milk you some more.

Daum is really starting to get pretty sleazy with their cash shop, its bad enough prices are so bad they can't even release all the content to the store.

4 people like this

Posted

They will add more after everyone uses up their conq pearls and the sale is over so they can milk you some more.

Daum is really starting to get pretty sleazy with their cash shop, its bad enough prices are so bad they can't even release all the content to the store.

You are probably right, and that is really lame... starting to regret some things... I love the game but this is sleazy...

Posted

Same, I wanted the plate looking costume for my Wizard (whole Red Mage idea in looks at least), now isn't there... balls...

This is the preorder armor for conqueror package... OFCOURSE you cant buy it. Plate armor is exclusive.

But yeah. Shame we can't buy more underwear sets.. because really I would like all people to show off that instead of armor... (sarcastic).

Posted

The way we are getting played is unbelievable!>:(

1 person likes this

Posted

It's very disappointing.

Posted (edited)

I patiently await the white knights to gallop in and impale anyone who is marginally upset that the sale only applied to a reduced subset of the shop.. Which is just another notch on the bed post of disappointment that is this entire game.

So much potential wasted.

Edited by Disappointment

Posted

i just dont get it they have those costumes created already , why cant they just release them all -,-

Posted

I just hope they wake up before not enough people buy Pearls and they can't afford to run NA/EU Servers anymore. 
Dropping Costumes to $15-20 would bring in WAY more customers, This $30 (The price of the god damned game) for a costume is complete bullshit, and whoever thought it up needs to get some common sense, a single costume costing as much as years of work? Someone slap that dude. At least in other games where you spend $20 on something such as a Gun, you can use it. But a purely Cosmetic item costing as much as the entire game itself? I would feel embarrassed to think these insane prices up. 

Posted

I just hope they wake up before not enough people buy Pearls and they can't afford to run NA/EU Servers anymore. 
Dropping Costumes to $15-20 would bring in WAY more customers, This $30 (The price of the god damned game) for a costume is complete bullshit, and whoever thought it up needs to get some common sense, a single costume costing as much as years of work? Someone slap that dude. At least in other games where you spend $20 on something such as a Gun, you can use it. But a purely Cosmetic item costing as much as the entire game itself? I would feel embarrassed to think these insane prices up. 

Agreed.

Also, thank you for some intelligence on this crap. Plenty of people on the forums are just fanboys and defend everything they can about this game.