• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection With the Server Has Been Lost - After Patch

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Server Jordine...logged in, walk around 3 minutes, got this funny screen. 3 times in a row. 100 euro for this, cool.

2016-03-03_15487784.JPG

Posted

Same here/same server, always got disconnected or got stucked/bugged and game is unplayable ... :/

Posted (edited)

same thing different server im on Edan, was playing fine last 4 days, nothing has changed on my PC or internet connection

Edited by Fezzie Modo

Posted

same here but diff server: Croxus

Posted

Workers are stucked too (0s remaining, full bar, can't repeat). If u talk to a npc, the game just EXPLODE and u cannot even move freely or attack.  

Posted

same, 7 hours maintenance and this....

Posted

Same here. Cant kills mobs ( they dont react ) and get DC 3 times now - always after 1-2 Minutes. 

Posted

Same here this been happening to me since tuesday on and off, but now its every time i log on  cant do anything....

Posted

They have posted to say that its a known issue. However I would like to know if they plan on hot fixing this sooner rather than later. Also is anyone else getting more than 23fps. Mine seems to be locked at that. 

Posted

Completely unplayable right now. Nothing works, Gathering etc all seems to do it's thing client side and then 2 min later it disconnects you.

Posted

Same thing is happening to me after the maint... :/

Posted

Same here.  Happening constantly.  

Servers have been fine since Sunday - until now!

Posted

Same. Seems to be a client/server synchronization issue. I can kill mob and gain XP for a couple of minutes, but quest objectives do not update and I can't abandon or accept any new quests. Shortly before disconnect, NPCs no longer take damage from my attacks. Seems to be every 3 minutes or so. Game is unplayable for me currently.

Posted

Same here, i can`t play:(

Posted

I have this issue too, Jordine server. Only started happening after this patch.

Posted

Same here. Unplayable atm.

It also seems i have lost al my silver + items from all of my banks... 

Posted

Had this Issue the entire time, never was even able to log in.
I have no Idea why, and I have tried everything I could find so far, including a full reinstall... So if anyone knows ANY way to get rid of this and actually play the damn game that i played money for, I'd be very very happy.

Posted

Same, purchased explorers package for early access and haven't been able to log into the actual game at all :/

Posted

I have this issue too..........

Posted

Same here, unplayable.

Posted (edited)

Same.

Server: Edan

Channel: Calpheon E2

Edited by OWSLA

Posted

Same here, same server (Jordine), it happens even if i switch channels. Worked just fine since yesterday

Posted

Same here, but I'm sure it's going to be fine after a few hours. :D

Posted

i have the same problem on croxus but only with my old char that was created in pre release with a new chart i can play just fine

Posted

Update to this: I was trying to play a character that I had previously created on Edan Calpheon E2 on a different channel (in order to avoid crowds). I experienced this issue on both new overflow channels as well as Serendia E2. However, I just switched back to the channel I had originally created the character on before the maintenance (Calpheon E2) and I no longer have the lag/disconnect issue.