• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Failed to Request Daum Cash

50 posts in this topic

Posted

My Payment went threw but when I try to refresh my cash it says " Failed to request Daum Cash" is there a fix coming for this or do you spam the refresh?

Posted

Same

Posted

First it was log in issues, after it was payment error, after that was payment failed and after that Failed to request Daum Cash.

Seems to be fixing in phases as the load wears off.

Posted

yep I got the same thing make sure to save the order number and stuff

Posted

same, still not working for me. launch issues continue..

Posted

Does Daum not check their patches before releasing it to the public? Maybe its max server load.

Posted

Are you people by any chance playing outside of your region? EU<->NA?

I bought Daum and it won't refresh/update on NA (I'm in the EU and playing NA with NA friends). But when I log into the EU I can see the Daum cash in the shop fine.

Posted (edited)

I see the Daum cash in my account profile. just in game I get the failed to request Daum cash error.

On In NA and playing on NA as well.

Edited by Kema

Posted

Are you people by any chance playing outside of your region? EU<->NA?

I bought Daum and it won't refresh/update on NA (I'm in the EU and playing NA with NA friends). But when I log into the EU I can see the Daum cash in the shop fine.

I'm in NA, on NA i believe. Not showing up for me

Posted

Getting same error. Gonna give it a bit as I'm assuming it's just massively slammed at the moment. Hoping it's not a bigger issue.

Posted

Same here, $20 bucks just sitting there lol

Posted

Same......... :(

Posted

@CM_Praballo

Saw you handling the issue on missing pearls. Since this is related, I thought I would point it your way.

Posted

In CBT2 this problem would occur if you weren't on the channel you created on-  potentially a huge problem for anyone who created on any Serendia channel (like me).

Posted

I'm still on the same channel I created on, same server, etc. :/

1 person likes this

Posted

same here still did not get DAUM CASH...

Posted

I can't play the game without my goodies ... I need my money now!

Posted

For those that still have issues, try going to Velia 1 channel. Daum showed up there for me.

Posted

Daum Cash FIX: If you bought Daum Cash and it shows in you profile but not in game, swith to Velia E1 and it will show up

Daum Cash FIX: If you bought Daum Cash and it shows in you profile but not in game, swith to Velia E1 and it will show up

Posted

To Fix: Change to the first channel. Your DAUM cash will appear in the CS. You're welcome :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just tried that to no avail.

Edit: Was on Calph E2. Went to Calph E1. Will try Velia E1 as soon as my CD is up.

Edited by Kema

Posted

Same.

Posted

What link are you guys clickign to purchase daum cash? Is it the one in cash shop via in game menu? If so that links me no where.

Can someone provide me with the link they are using :/?
Or are the links unique per person?

Posted

Well your right. Switching to Velia E1 and now Daum Cash shows up.