• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How do you feel about the variety, or lack thereof, in the cash shop?

How do you feel about the variety, or lack thereof, in the cash shop?   205 votes

1. 1. How do you feel about the variety, or lack thereof, in the cash shop?

• I'm alright with it.
    • No underwear? Only two costumes per class? Lame.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Your justification that we should hand wave away every bad choice this company

That never happened. You are imagining shit again. 

Posted

I'm pretty sure they will add those other item down the road. To get more money.

Can't put it all out at once ya know, they need people to buy stuff in the future too.

Posted

That never happened. You are imagining shit again. 

If I misunderstood your original post then I apologize. That's what you ~seemed~ to be doing.

I don't see anything wrong with consumers of a product stating their dissatisfaction about the direction of a service or product. Anyone trying to censor or brow beat "dissenters" gets me on my hind legs.

Posted

It's because certain expectations were set in CBT2. Now that certainly was not set in stone, but if it was going to be changed, it should have been communicated rather than finding out once we've accessed the store.

Posted

I think most of us can accept that they're doing staggered/times/seasonal releases, since that's a normal tactic to increase sales.

Having such a shit selection at launch though is REALLY lame.  Seriously wtf.

Can't even get decent cosmetics in-game, so now even with the cash shop a whole lot of people will look the same.

LAME LAME LAME LAME

Posted

Not in the game right now, at work.  :(

They took out boat armor?????   DAUM!!!!

It's because certain expectations were set in CBT2. Now that certainly was not set in stone, but if it was going to be changed, it should have been communicated rather than finding out once we've accessed the store.

Out of likes, but YES, you are right.

Posted

I never made the argument they had to "nickel and dime" anyone to be profitable...

But having a rotation of store items does keep sales going on a regular basis. It's not an opinion it's a fact of business. Heck even fast food places do limited time offerings to keep things interesting.

I never said the current assortment was the right balance.

There's a difference between having a rotation of store items and removing stuff that was available during CBT2, especially considering them saying that the Beta cash shop would be the same as launch.

Posted

When your beta has more content than release, you really need to reassess your priorities.

4 people like this

Posted

When your beta has more content than release, you really need to reassess your priorities.

Plain and simple... 

Posted

How about you play the game for what it is, and stop looking into outside cashshops of sort?

game launched today, and you already whine? i mean are you really that childrish?

The main problem is, CBT2 had almost (if not more) than double the items in cash shop than we have here at release. A lot of us are confused as to why they would remove them after showing us that they were readily available at an earlier date.

Posted

The main problem is, CBT2 had almost (if not more) than double the items in cash shop than we have here at release. A lot of us are confused as to why they would remove them after showing us that they were readily available at an earlier date.

So you will dump all your starting pearls now. They add what you are looking for later, and you charge money to get what you wanted before, very simple.

Posted (edited)

If I misunderstood your original post then I apologize. That's what you ~seemed~ to be doing.

I think you were focused on one part of the statement and not the rest. No worries. I could have left one point off, and it would have read like this

i think most people would always prefer more options,

I would love more options, but instead of spending my pearls now, I'll wait it out. Speak with your wallets.

I think that one change would have changed the perception of my statement.

There's a difference between having a rotation of store items and removing stuff that was available during CBT2, especially considering them saying that the Beta cash shop would be the same as launch.

I totally agree hence my comments.

I never said the current assortment was the right balance.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Kind of pissed off that the piercing I've been planning to use since CBT2 is missing.

Posted

How do I feel?

It's poop.

Posted

I think its a cash-grab: they'll release a new (to us, but already created a year ago) costume every month or so, in the hopes that people will run out and buy each new one as they come out.

Still doesn't explain the underwear though.

Posted

Still doesn't explain the underwear though.

My guess is it is about the same idea as costumes really. Whether it works or not is anyones guess.

Posted

Can I request a ban on this obnoxious dude? You don't need to type in 72 size font and bold letters, makes you look extremely autistic.

u sound mad bro. this isn't font 72, its 48 M8

Posted

Couldn't care less.  Too expensive,  p2w. Wallet closed. 

Posted

I am content with the cash shop, and its inventory. Much excited to get home and spend some more on digital flair. And on spending more on future content drops!

Heres to hoping that the community can recover from the last 5 days of vitriol on these forums.

Express yourselves honestly. But keep the inner stupid to yourself.

1 person likes this

Posted

The cash shop is where 90% of the content of the game exists. There is no other place in-game to get armor sets honestly....

Really?? You feel like 90% of you the game is playing dress up?? Well that sucks.. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying all the awesome content that's going on in the open world environment!

Can I request a ban on this obnoxious dude? You don't need to type in 72 size font and bold letters, makes you look extremely autistic.

And using autism as an insult makes you look like a 12 year old.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Really?? You feel like 90% of you the game is playing dress up?? Well that sucks.. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying all the awesome content that's going on in the open world environment!

That's not what I said - Nice.

Why not go play the game then, since it's obviously perfect there's no reason for you to defend it. See? I can mischaracterize your opinions too!

Edited by Disappointment

Posted

The cash shop is where 90% of the content of the game exists. There is no other place in-game to get armor sets honestly....

Haha, did you just pull a random number out of your head that you thought would sound cool? How the heck did you get 90%? Please, show me that math.

Posted

Couldn't agree with you more. There were a few items I was about to buy as soon as I logged in, however none of them are available.

- Ranger Lip Rings

- Underwear (Can't remember the name but it is not there)

- Ranger Eye Patch

Was hoping it was a bug or something, but it looks like it's intended, definitely disappointing...

Posted (edited)

This whole thing is either another bug or another incredibly scummy attempt by Daum to sc----- more cash off of their players.  Either way I'm about fed up with their BS.

Edit:  Apparentl Scra-pe is a bad word now. (Ignore -)

Edited by Professional N00b

Posted

Sorry but don't go throwing around medical diagnoses without any understanding of what they are. Typing in caps lock and large font on an online forum has absolutely nothing to do with autism. 

1 person likes this