• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How do you feel about the variety, or lack thereof, in the cash shop?

How do you feel about the variety, or lack thereof, in the cash shop?   205 votes

1. 1. How do you feel about the variety, or lack thereof, in the cash shop?

• I'm alright with it.
    • No underwear? Only two costumes per class? Lame.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

94 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm super fine with it. Most games don't release with EVERYTHING currently in the game. Chill out, we'll get the stuff eventually.

Posted

you consider armor 90% of the content in this game?  Right...lol

"The cash shop is where 90% of the content of the game exists."  It's exactly what you said actually.

You took the one quote out of context obviously trying to misrepresent what I meant. Obviously 90% of the game isn't in the cash shop but you'd have to be a moron to assume that. Your purposefully trying to misrepresent my point so it's easier to say "lol hes so wrong" instead of addressing the issue.

Posted

If you really want to thank them, go buy more stuff from the cash shop. They aren't reading that post in a board room meeting and all nodding and patting each other on the backs.. They are wondering when your gonna buy the next costume.

So please.. if your so happy.. go ahead and vote with your wallet.

No, but they are seeing a supper active community full of posts and communications, which shows to them that the game is alive.  This will let them know that there is good profit potential.  You are speaking with your post count, whether you realize it or not, as it is another number they can add up and show.  You could express all your Disappointment at another active site and deny their bean counters those numbers, but you are not.  But you are not waging a war of attrition. You are helping Daum employees by giving them another number to put on that board room presentation.

Posted

No, but they are seeing a supper active community full of posts and communications, which shows to them that the game is alive.  This will let them know that there is good profit potential.  You are speaking with your post count, whether you realize it or not, as it is another number they can add up and show.  You could express all your Disappointment at another active site and deny their bean counters those numbers, but you are not.  But you are not waging a war of attrition. You are helping Daum employees by giving them another number to put on that board room presentation.

Posts don't equal dollars. I'd be curious how many refund tickets they are processing right now.. I've had mine in open status for 3 days.

There has to be a reason it's taking them so long to reach it.. or why they are offering me an automated message every day with new offers to keep my game.

Posted

OMG English much? That was almost unreadable. 

that moment you just fail to see the troll and look like a moron

Posted

The cash shop is where 90% of the content of the game exists. There is no other place in-game to get armor sets honestly....

incorrect, costumes aren't content.

Dont get me wrong I play mmos to kick ass and look awesome. I hate that the game only has a few armor skins, but that said unless you have to get quests and or achievements to unlock costumes they're not content. 

Theyre 0% of the content in this game because of the cash shop costume wall. This game has a million other things to do in it.  That's content. Costumes are very important to long term character satisfaction tho absolutely. Just not the best word choice.

Posted

I just want more costumes to collect! I'm fine with waiting though.... Just want more @___@

Posted

Posts don't equal dollars. I'd be curious how many refund tickets they are processing right now.. I've had mine in open status for 3 days.

There has to be a reason it's taking them so long to reach it.. or why they are offering me an automated message every day with new offers to keep my game.

I don't know man.  Good luck with that.

1 person likes this

Posted

incorrect, costumes aren't content.

Incorrect. Costumes or rather.. armour that changes the appearance of your character is a reward incentive.

An incentive completely removed from the game to push cash shop sales. Your definition of content is not mine, or the people who agreed with me in this thread:

I don't know man.  Good luck with that.

1 person likes this

Posted

THE CASH SHOP IS MEANT TO BE EXPANDED ON. THE ACTUAL CASH SHOP HAS TONS OF COSTUMES AND SUCH, BUT THE POINT IS TO GRADUALLY INTRODUCE THEM TO THE COMMUNITY SO THAT WE DON'T GET TIRED OF THE CONTENT WITHIN 2 WEEKS

STFU WITH THESE POSTS

1 person likes this

Posted

Content is something you can actively earn or complete within the game.

buying cash shop items is NOT content. That's aesthetic bonus. But to say costumes are "100% of the content in this game" is just a loud and blatantly wrong statement.

but yeah sure I'm positive the guy who's forum name is disappointment had an open mind about game features and costumes roles in BDO. I don't think you understand BDO as a whole if you think the only thing to do in this game is wear costumes which is passive premium content at best.

very important regardless because the defiant selection sucks major balls, but it's not the sole and purpose of this title.

it may be for you and the "people who agreed with you" but your argument is easily invalidated by stating the same. Your definition of content is not mine either. And stating its 100% of the game is purely biased clearly cynical bashing.

the shop is flawed absolutely, but it's not the only thing BDO brings to the table as you suggest.

Posted

You took the one quote out of context obviously trying to misrepresent what I meant. Obviously 90% of the game isn't in the cash shop but you'd have to be a moron to assume that. Your purposefully trying to misrepresent my point so it's easier to say "lol hes so wrong" instead of addressing the issue.

You're taking singular quotes from many different singular statements and trying to misrepresent what Daum is trying to and say, karma is a -----, isn't it?

Posted

You're taking singular quotes from many different singular statements and trying to misrepresent what Daum is trying to and say, karma is a -----, isn't it?

I never took a quote from Daum.!!
They would need to communicate with their customer base first.
xD

Posted

I never took a quote from Daum.!!They would need to communicate with their customer base first. xD

They have, on several occasions, evidently you can't read or are just a troll spouting nonsense to attempt to destroy Daums credibility.

Posted

They have, on several occasions, evidently you can't read or are just a troll spouting nonsense to attempt to destroy Daums credibility.

I post at a much higher quality than you and I am also more funny / charming. ;)

Posted

I post at a much higher quality than you and I am also more funny / charming. ;)

I guess self praise is better than no praise. ._.

Posted

I'm disappointed that some of the items I had purchased during cbt2 are now no where to be found.  the lip rings that I rushed to find and buy no longer are available.  I hope they add them back soon.  Also more costumes, More underwear too but not as important.

Posted

you mean the lack of variety in the entire game right? it's present in like all aspects atm. x.x

1 person likes this

Posted

I so want this horse appearance change coupon. And more options.

More kitties too, please. Where do I get a baby fox anyways ? 

Oh and cheaper. *entitled plz*