• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Failed to connect

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't get into game. It doesn't even pops up: Processing to connection or what it wrote usually. It procceds from start to straight up failed to connect and even after 10 tries still nothing.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm having this same issue. Tried disabling anti-virus and firewall. Still doesn't work. I really don't want to have to re-download anything in case something got corrupted. Very few people also seem to be having this issue. Can we please get a fix on this asap ?

Posted

yeah my friend also has this issue. everything worked perfectly fine in cbt2 and early access, but after official launch she cant connect at all.

basicly she does as you said also, clicks start to get the server selection/channel selection it just errors out with "failed to connect". as if being unable to connect to the game servers even if account login it self works.

yeah my friend also has this issue. everything worked perfectly fine in cbt2 and early access, but after official launch she cant connect at all.

basicly she does as you said also, clicks start to get the server selection/channel selection it just errors out with "failed to connect". as if being unable to connect to the game servers even if account login it self works.

Posted

Same same. 

Posted

same can't connect

Posted (edited)

Same with me, reinstalled the game 4 or 5 times, tried all the fixes floating around the forums, and today i reinstalled windows and the game and nothing works. the problem isn't our machines or internet..its something on their end.

It's like im ip blocked or something, I click start game and it goes no where, just a dead connection.

Edited by Gamepro4life

Posted

Yup getting this.  I have the settings window open and swap between "windowed" & "fullscreen" to avoid the shut down to desktop to keep trying.  Tried about 20 times no connect.  This is on my second location computer, home computer works fine (at least did yesterday).

Posted

Mine just says failed to connect and does nothing. Been like that since I got the game, doesn't seem like they care though, any other game would have already taken care of these issues or given some kind of help or response to the threads. Haven't seen anything yet smh.

Posted

even if u managed to connect, the experience is far from good. theres epic lags and lot of time u loose connection to the server just because. Id stop wasting time re-installing the game, cuz there nothing wrong. its the servers that are messed up, and the dev don't seem to care about it, and is instead " feeding the hamsters " 

1 person likes this

Posted

So, I was playing earlier today. Came back about an hour after logging out and when I launch the game from the desktop shortcut it won't open. It does nothing. I launched as admin, has added it to exclusions with antivirus, have turned proxy settings off. The cursor shows a busy symbol for about .5 seconds and then nothing.

Posted

Seems like they havent really thought this through. Im still getting the failed to connect error. Devs must be at home and not at work.

Posted

T -T same here... its say fail to conect ............ 

Posted

I also have this problem, sucks..

Posted

Not working for me either. I got in yesterday after >10 tries but today I haven't been so lucky. I can get all the way to choosing my character and clicking connect; then the game loads and just as it finishes it puts me back at the title screen with an error message "failed to connect to server". I would really love to know if this is being looked in to because I'd like to play the game.

Posted

Same ....had the 5 day advanced play (Conqueror<s pack) and cant play at all.   Straight to failed to connect ... not even getting to servers....I guess I didn't pay enough...

Posted

On 3/4/2016, 11:49:25, Recognize said:

just got this email from the ticket i sent

GM Huego (Black Desert Online)

Mar 4, 20:34

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support and your interest in the game.

Sorry for the much delayed response, However I have some good news!
We are having a maintenance on March 9th to resolve some Network Issues that have appeared recently.
Additionally, we are trying to get additional compensation for people who have been affected by this Networking issue.

I hope Recognize doesn't mind my quoting him from another thread but I have high hopes for this!! I have tried literally EVERYTHING after scouring every single forum I could find and nothing has worked for me. I bought the Conqueror's package back in December and wasn't even able to play CBT2 so I appreciate that they plan to compensate us and hope that they follow through with this ^_^

Posted

actually i do mind....  :P

Posted

So did that "maintenance" help you guys? I'm still getting that error.

Posted

I'm having this problem too! I was able to make a character, but once I click on a server to enter, it starts loading, then stops responding, and I get the 'you have been disconnected from the server' message. 

I haven't been able to play the game at all which is really disappointing after paying $30. I'm interested in finding a solution, but if not is there any way for us to get refunds? 

Posted

I am also having this same issue almost every day... :/

Posted

Same exact issue. 

Posted

Same problem here

Posted

Same problem for two days now

Posted

I've been having this problem since the march 9th patch. I didn't experience disconnections or failures to connect before then. I can still get in if i spam the start button usually, but today it is very difficult.

Posted (edited)

I got a guestpass from a friend. I dowloaded it without problems. When i start the game there comes The message Failed to connect.
I´ve turned of my antivirus software.

After reinstallation of windows the same issue.

Edited by DerDolf