• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Emphatically the worst Game launch I have ever experienced in all my life......

57 posts in this topic

Posted

So after months and months of preparation this is what it comes down to......

CM_Jouska CM_Praballo PM_Belsazar

You guys should all go to the corner and hang your heads in shame and tell the rest of Daum and Pearl Abyss to do the same, This launch has been nothing short of a joke.

So after making yourselves look foolish by announcing first the 12.00 launch then the 14.00 launch then the 15.00 launch then the 16.00 launch and finally getting a few clowns in to roll out the 17.00 launch  all bearing in mind this is a game that 15 hours ago was working perfectly fine when I left it to go to bed for the night. Now all of a sudden you cant talk to npc's nor actually stay connected to the server for more than 3 minutes without losing connection.

I can see by the server load lists that as predicted you have got your servers on the cheap and are going to be massively short on ability to cope with load stress with people queueing to get on each and every channel. In my experience this is just not good enough, you have failed in every aspect of this launch broken every promise to your customer base and delivered nothing but a broken product. Most companies would go out of business treating their customers like this but you guys can take your newly bought Ferrari's down to the beach at St Tropez as you made sure that there is no way any pre order customer can ever get his money back.

I really didn't want to be voicing my displeasure today but I guess it was inevitable after the CBT and headstart launches going the same way and not having enough servers to cope, I should have known I would be here today even tho I avoided it for the first 6 hours after the game failed to launch at due launch time.

When your Ferrari's need petrol please don't hesitate to call me and fleece me out of more money to fill them up again...... 

Posted

First MMO I take it?

20 people like this

Posted

You guys should all go to the corner and hang your heads in shame and tell the rest of Daum and Pearl Abyss to do the same, This launch has been nothing short of a joke.

So after making yourselves look foolish by announcing first the 12.00 launch then the 14.00 launch then the 15.00 launch then the 16.00 launch and finally getting a few clowns in to roll out the 17.00 launch  all bearing in mind this is a game that 15 hours ago was working perfectly fine when I left it to go to bed for the night. Now all of a sudden you cant talk to npc's nor actually stay connected to the server for more than 3 minutes without losing connection.

I can see by the server load lists that as predicted you have got your servers on the cheap and are going to be massively short on ability to cope with load stress with people queueing to get on each and every channel. In my experience this is just not good enough, you have failed in every aspect of this launch broken every promise to your customer base and delivered nothing but a broken product. Most companies would go out of business treating their customers like this but you guys can take your newly bought Ferrari's down to the beach at St Tropez as you made sure that there is no way any pre order customer can ever get his money back.

I really didn't want to be voicing my displeasure today but I guess it was inevitable after the CBT and headstart launches going the same way and not having enough servers to cope, I should have known I would be here today even tho I avoided it for the first 6 hours after the game failed to launch at due launch time.

When your Ferrari's need petrol please don't hesitate to call me and fleece me out of more money to fill them up again...... 

You are a ridiculous person for saying that. Worst launch? Who are you kidding?

Posted

You cannot possibly be serious.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've seen worse...

Posted

Without getting too much into it, I whole heartedly disagree with everything you said.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

You must not have played many games at launch. This is typical. Ive played games that went down for 16 hrs at launch, others that 8 hr ques, some that were so broken the launcher didnt even work, or once in game dcd immediately.

All in all from headstart to now has been decent for a launch.

Edited by Ashivautzo
3 people like this

Posted

Man I remember having to wait 14 does on a certain final fantasy MMO to even get on it after launch.

Posted

It doesn't make sence to say "worst-launch" if its your first launch ever...

Posted

Or you could be patient, let them fix it and live merrily ever after.  Every launch is this way and will always be this way.  I know that, you know that, but some of us still complain.  What is the point?  Why anger yourself over a game that will be workable soon and you will be happy to play again.

Posted

Emphatically the worse load of horse dung I've ever seen in a post.

2 people like this

Posted

Someone's never played Anarchy Online if they thing a little maintenance is the worst launch ever lol

Posted

This guy has not played wow... Even though it has just been released I have no lag at all. Overall I'm really happy with the launch.

Posted

Been a pretty damn good launch for me.. Was able to get in within minutes of the 28th. Have been able to play mostly all I want.  Had to wait a full day for my items delivered, did not freak out, had a damn good day still.   Woke up to maint, normal mmo stuff, delays to be expected on a big rollout like this so I watched streams for awhile. They added crap tons of channels, awesome.  Logged in and play just fine. Must be one of the stacked servers that had issue, not on Uno.   Logged right in, spent my 2500 pearl and play..

Posted

you guys can take your newly bought Ferrari's down to the beach at St Tropez as you made sure that there is no way any pre order customer can ever get his money back.

I hope they have better taste than Ferrari's tbh... like, Koenigsegg much better

Posted

Hey guys... please, dont defend when a work isnt finish and is a bad work... that guy isnt saying anything but true.

Posted (edited)

It doesn't make sence to say "worst-launch" if its your first launch ever...

Actually, that would probably be the best time to say it. It would be true if it was his first time. Would also be the best launch ever as well though.

Edited by drokk
1 person likes this

Posted

you are dead wrong. best launch i ever expirienced in a mmo, and i have played many of them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey guys... please, dont defend when a work isnt finish and is a bad work... that guy isnt saying anything but true.

Everyone here can say whatever the ----- he want's we are not in Soviet Russia or North Korea here mate.

If you think this Launch was really bad you didn't see anything so far it's one of the smoothest MMO launches i experienced.

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

I completely agree with you and I have been a founder for many MMOs over the years - this was by far -the- worst launch I have ever experienced and the problems continue.

However, I do disagree with you regarding getting your money back.  Stop believing the bullshit in Daum's T&Cs and file for a chargeback with your cc provider or PayPal - you have completely legitimate reasons for requesting the chargeback and there is nothing Daum can do about.  All this crap about a default is pure bullshit, you cannot have a default registered against your credit file for anything other than a consumer credit agreement - you have no such agreement with Daum - it is pure fear mongering to try and make people think they have no other option and actually it renders their entire T&Cs unenforceable in Europe because any misleading terms in a contract void the contract under EU law and saying a default will be filed against you is misleading.

Posted

You have never played any games before, have you?

1 person likes this

Posted

Been to most MMORPG releases, both AAA games and other shady stuff, this was by far the best. The best, hands down. I had ZERO issues, nothing. 

Download was super fast.

No lag. No bugs.

Got in when servers opened in head start at 8.00.

Had zero issues with pre-order items.

I was really impressed by the release of this game and the general professional display of the staff.

4 people like this

Posted

Either a troll post or you were not around for AA launch. "Worst ever....", hardly.

Posted

my bullshit-sense is tingeling!

awwwjizz

Posted

Definitely one of the better launches I've experienced. If the worst part of a launch is having to wait an extra 3 hours for maintenance, that's a dang good launch. Got home this morning, waited a couple hours for the servers to go up, logged in and created a character with zero problems, joined a server with no queue, and played lag free with no disconnection issues. Then got up later and joined during peek hours. Again, zero queue, zero lag, zero disconnects. Nothing bad to report.

Extending maintenance time is nothing new to any MMO, whether at launch or a game that's been around for years. And for only a 3 hour extension...that's nothing.

Can't speak for any pre-order reward issues, however.

2 people like this