• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Love" the unfair CBT1 key giveaway

91 posts in this topic

Posted

So i been following this game since KR, i been talking lots of wonders even played in the RU version i wanted to test CBT1 before deciding if i would move onto EU, i even posted gave feedback in these forums.

TL;DR: I get no key, but a couple friends of my city who NEVER ever bothered about this game (in fact they heard about it because i did recommend them to register). Never ever posted a single post. Thanks for the unfair giveaway.

Posted

You clearly don't seem to get the concept of "random".

16 people like this

Posted

Unfortunately luck wasn't on your side, my friend. :( It's random, sorry!

1 person likes this

Posted

You clearly don't seem to get the concept of "random".

Youre avatar sums up this thread xD

Posted

Sounds like you just got some bad luck, just keep looking around and i'm sure you will find one. None of us are entitled to a beta key just for showing interest on the forums. The pre-order packages were offered as a sure way to get into the beta. I hope you get a key!

1 person likes this

Posted

It is random. You simply got unlucky. Nothing to be done about it.

Posted

Unfortunately luck wasn't on your side, my friend. :( It's random, sorry!

This pretty much sums it up, Ask them if they could give you one if they do not really plan to play... but yeah, Random is that really, Random.

Posted

Why it should be random? That BS. People that invested their time are willing to give feedback should have priority over members that have 0 posts? Just saying, its just a dumb way of giving the keys away.

Posted

Better than needing to "Like" a post first with these "random giveaways" .... SELLOUT MUCH?

1 person likes this

Posted

There are still some giveaways, example on PL site there will be tomorow stream with keys 

Posted

Why it should be random? That BS. People that invested their time are willing to give feedback should have priority over members that have 0 posts? Just saying, its just a dumb way of giving the keys away.

You don't get an extra chance to win the lottery if you give them feedback.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep trying!! plenty of really nice people are giving keys away in the forums. thats how many including me got a key :)

Posted

I totally get where you're coming from, but unfortunately it does have to be fair for everyone! I know some people are open to the forums and giving feedback like mad, but some people also help while staying silent in the back. It's just really hard to tell how many people would really do something for the chance to play and I'm guessing there aren't enough who DO give feedback.

Posted

So i been following this game since KR, i been talking lots of wonders even played in the RU version i wanted to test CBT1 before deciding if i would move onto EU, i even posted gave feedback in these forums.

TL;DR: I get no key, but a couple friends of my city who NEVER ever bothered about this game (in fact they heard about it because i did recommend them to register). Never ever posted a single post. Thanks for the unfair giveaway.

All I am reading is ''I deserve something for free''. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Obviously the Closed Beta test is exclusively for hardcore Black Desert players and not a completely random selection of people who may or may not have had previous experiences with the game. Obviously one of those choices is so much better for bug testing right? B|

Posted

All I am reading is ''I deserve something for free''. 

entitled-schmidt.gif

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Why it should be random? That BS. People that invested their time are willing to give feedback should have priority over members that have 0 posts? Just saying, its just a dumb way of giving the keys away.

Sounds like you should have paid then

Edited by JerryBoyle
Typo!

Posted

Majority of games do a random lottery selection for their beta, atleast in demographic pools such as gender, age, and system specs to test pools of different people at the sametime...but it's almost never based on who has the most interest...infact that's a horrible means to test your game. They even gave you a surefire way to get in if you have THAT much interest...Go get the conq package, that's what I did and now I'm in the beta. 

Posted

there were numeros giveaways, lets say you missed those.

You had more than a week to sign on e-mail,you knew it was random, you could make 10+ emails, asked friends (tbh it took me 10mins to make some emails to make my chances higher), but no, you rather not.

You had the most easiest facebook giveaway, just go with the herd or read on reddit, you have 24hours each time for it, you didnt.

tbh, I got myself 2 keys for me and my brother, it was not hard. 

I didnt do any giveaways which required me to be on time for them, just the emails/fb, it took 1 min per day to do it, you didnt, dont cry.

2 people like this

Posted

Yea and everyone who wants to win the lottery should win it.

1 person likes this

Posted

You are like many people asking a company to give you a beta key so YOU may test the game. They have no obligation to give any of us keys. This beta test is to test the servers and iron out any issues prior to release. Please leave your entitlement at the door, and understand that they have promised you a game released in Q1 of 2016. They did not promise you access to test their game, but if you dig hard, you should be able to get a key. 

Posted

Yea and everyone who wants to win the lottery should win it.

Now you're just making me cry :( Cause I got a CBT1 Key, but I would rather have won $10,000 in the lottery.

Posted (edited)

What's the point of making TL;DR if it takes exactly the same space of text? :D

Edited by Enzo
3 people like this

Posted

uh4hW.png

3 people like this

Posted

I'll be having a key giveaway later today specifically for people who made their accounts during the month of November and have actively participated since.

8PM UTC-8.