• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Love" the unfair CBT1 key giveaway

91 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno, why can't some people accept criticism when posting their opinions in a public forum? Obviously if someone makes a topic they want people to read and respond, otherwise they would not have made the topic in the first place. If someone has the right to post whatever they feel like, I have the right to respond with whatever I feel like.

Because criticism is subjective in nature.

My point remains that the best way to deal with these sort of topics is to not comment in them in the first place. If you want them to stop from happening then simply don't add fuel to it. I'm going to assume here that you are purposely trying to make the OP feel bad because his/her standards are different than yours, rather than actually attempting to give constructive criticism. Hopefully I'm wrong but I think I know better...

1 person likes this

Posted

I registered as many mails as I own (3) (even when i already got the conqueror's pack) I wanted an extra key for my nephew and I got one on one of my mails and I have never followed anything on the page with that mail.

Random is all about luck.

Posted

You don't get an extra chance to win the lottery if you give them feedback.

This made me laugh!

So i been following this game since KR, i been talking lots of wonders even played in the RU version i wanted to test CBT1 before deciding if i would move onto EU, i even posted gave feedback in these forums.

TL;DR: I get no key, but a couple friends of my city who NEVER ever bothered about this game (in fact they heard about it because i did recommend them to register). Never ever posted a single post. Thanks for the unfair giveaway.

Some people just tend to think that they "deserve" this and that and it feels like that's what you are saying. I put in ONE e-mail and got a key. I didn't go through a lot of lengths, I didn't participate in the giveaways, I didn't make multiple e-mail accounts and I got one. It's RANDOM and you bet I am going to play the shit out of it. Just because you have provided a ton of feedback and are super active in the community, doesn't mean there won't be others who they will want for testing.

Just go pay to get in.

Posted

Why it should be random? That BS. People that invested their time are willing to give feedback should have priority over members that have 0 posts? Just saying, its just a dumb way of giving the keys away.

This is the most fair way. If you really want to play this game you should just buy it with whatever money you have/ obtain so you don't regret it after.

Posted

I signed up with 2 emails and got 2 codes.

I gave the other one to my friend so no extras to give.

yay

Posted (edited)

Because criticism is subjective in nature.

My point remains that the best way to deal with these sort of topics is to not comment in them in the first place. If you want them to stop from happening then simply don't add fuel to it. I'm going to assume here that you are purposely trying to make the OP feel bad because his/her standards are different than yours, rather than actually attempting to give constructive criticism. Hopefully I'm wrong but I think I know better...

Well using that logic  I think you are trying to make me feel bad rather than give constructive criticism as to how I can improve my replies. Also using your logic you should't have replied to my post at all. Yet somehow you feel it more prudent to reply to an opinion you don't agree with rather than to ignore it and let die. Weird isn't it?

Lastly I did provide constructive criticism in the form of life advice.  If you can't afford to buy a game, you should not be wasting your time playing it, let alone spending hours "contributing" to a game that's not even out yet. If you don't have a job you should be out looking for a job not raging on internet game forums.

Edited by COMI
2 people like this

Posted

Maybe someone that did understand what i did try to mean instead trying to sound cool and a stupid smartass because i see so many smart people in this post attacking a single person because they don't have the guts to do this alone and its sad that people sitting behind a screen pretends to be something they aren't and need to vent out their shit on a forum game where someone is giving their opinion (which everybody is entitled to). To the stupid guy 2-3 posts before this one, nowdays to get a job in some countries is not easy as just wishing it and i will zip my mouth before more vultures come here pretending to be cool. Bye.

u know whats funny, they can pretend to be whoever they want and still make u cry because they have a key and you don't.

Posted

Well using that logic  I think you are trying to make me feel bad rather than give constructive criticism as to how I can improve my replies. Also using your logic you should't have replied to my post at all. Yet somehow you feel it more prudent to reply to an opinion you don't agree with rather than to ignore it and let die. Weird isn't it?

Lastly I did provide constructive criticism in the form of life advice.  If you can't afford to buy a game, you should not be wasting your time playing it, let alone spending hours "contributing" to a game that's not even out yet. If you don't have a job you should be out looking for a job not raging on internet game forums.

hey you, where is my key. birthday passed and don't see a conqueror's pack. maybe i need to get a job :P

Posted

Well somebody did understand the fustration i've been feeling and was good enough to send me a key. Thank you seriously you will have my grattitude and anything you ask me in and outside game :)

2 people like this

Posted

You know what's funny? If you're this desperate how about participating in the fb event for the guaranteed key coordinated with reddit? Not that hard... that said I had an extra key that I would've given to you if it wasn't for your attitude. Enough salt flying around rather not see any more in game.

EDIT:

How did you not get the facebook event one lmao? You fail to read instructions and follow trends or what?

people like you are assholes man, get in the holiday spirit maybe? If you really had a key and understood the effort you would have simply given it to the OP vs being a jerk

OT: OP if you really need a key msg me tomorrow my friend gave me an extra one and i already have conq package. The whole world isnt full of assholes so dont worry man just next time try harder okay?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why it should be random? That BS. People that invested their time are willing to give feedback should have priority over members that have 0 posts? Just saying, its just a dumb way of giving the keys away.

That's....how random works. Not sure why you're not grasping this concept. Contests and signups are not based on merits. I've been posting about this game for years too. I didn't get an alpha key. I had to wait and buy the pack like everyone else (because I don't like leaving chance to fate).

Posted

people like you are assholes man, get in the holiday spirit maybe? If you really had a key and understood the effort you would have simply given it to the OP vs being a jerk

I deserve a million dollar. Can anyone provide me with that?

Posted

entitled-schmidt.gif

Love this show!

Posted

I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet.

random
ˈrandəm/
adjective

1. 1.
    made, done, or happening without method or conscious decision.
    "apparently random violence"

Posted

Can people please stop bumping this thread there's literally no point to it being here anymore. I want to see all of the bot advertising threads in languages I can't understand instead.

Posted

Locked per OPs request.

1 person likes this