• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Game Crash

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Have been playing fine since the 28th. Now after 15 or so minutes the game freezes and crashes to desktop. Over and over again.

3 people like this

Posted

It crashes for me too, I can't even launch the game anymore...

Posted

Just crashed again. No error message. Just freezes and then closes itself.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, I have the same issues. I'm on Windows 10 btw.

Posted

a lot of ppl have this problem, and most of us after hitting play the game dont even launch.

in my case it try to, but then it just close itself

1 person likes this

Posted

a lot of ppl have this problem, and most of us after hitting play the game dont even launch.

in my case it try to, but then it just close itself

If I hit the "Play" button, the game try to launch but freeze, and then WIndows tells me that BDO isn't responding...

Posted

Im having the same problem. Game randomly closes to desktop, doesn't seem crowded and I turned all effects down. just works fine for abit then closes. Also ESC seems to close the game if there is no menu open >.<

1 person likes this

Posted

If I hit the "Play" button, the game try to launch but freeze, and then WIndows tells me that BDO isn't responding...

THAT'S MY PROBLEM, TOO! I submitted ticket on 22nd Feb- am yet to get a reply offering some kind of solution.

Posted

Just updated graphics drivers, windows update, mouse etc. Crashed five minutes after being in the game. No error. Just a freeze then eventual crash to desktop.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just updated graphics drivers, windows update, mouse etc. Crashed five minutes after being in the game. No error. Just a freeze then eventual crash to desktop.

All my drivers are up to date..

Posted

Lots of CPU spikes from 30% to 80% over and over again with stuttering. Could this be another Xingcode issue?

Another crash. Going to try a re-install.

Posted

Restarted on afew servers same issue for me across the board. game runs fine until the first training quest, once accepted and completed game closes when try to turn in to npc. when I relog and approach him it always closes. lv5 training npc or quest is bugged and closes my game...

Posted

You should make a thread for that. My crashing happens anywhere. I am trying a clean install. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Same thing is happeneing to me can I ask what GPU you guys are using?

I'm using an AMD R9 Fury, I even just yesterday tried new drivers and still experiencing crashes usually 10-20 minutes after loading up the game and playing.

I'm also using windows 10 64 bit.

Edited by Arclight
added info

Posted

It crashes for me too, I played few hours just fine and now it keeps telling about corrupted files. D: Windows 10 here as well.

Posted

Same thing is happeneing to me can I ask what GPU you guys are using?

GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Posted

I suspect it has something to do with the XIGNcode program since after every crash that program stays in my task bar until I have multiple icons of that program open.

Posted

I suspect it has something to do with the XIGNcode program since after every crash that program stays in my task bar until I have multiple icons of that program open.

This is what I get

Fullscreen_capture_04032016_002739.bmp.t

Posted

Full re-install did not help. I have played at all levels of graphics settings, I still hard crash after 10-20 minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am having the exact same issue. I tried every suggested fix on the forums. This needs to be addressed. 

I played all day yesterday with zero issues but after todays update I crash every 10 minutes. 

Posted (edited)

Mine will crash right after the xigncode3 i'm using windows 10 too...I've tried everything...disabled antivir and all..uninstalled and reinstalled the game...still getting the same problem.

Edited by smexy14344
wrong

Posted

Tried to play again today, this time after leaving the computer off all night; within 15 min the game crashed. I checked my CPU usage and it went from 45-55% walking around, attacking, and then when I stopped it suddenly went up to 100% just standing still out in the woods by myself and the program froze and crashed. There's no hardware related issue that could possibly be causing this. 

Posted (edited)

My crash seems to be directly related to running around in the game, so possibly memory, or caching. If I stay in one small area questing it'll take an hour or more to crash. If I'm running around leveling a horse covering a lot of the map, I crash within 5 to 10 minutes.

Of course then there are times, like right now, that I crash as soon as I log back in.

If the CPU is going to 100% this is a xigncode issue that Korea reported last year. They really need to remove xigncode from this game. Even Trion removed hackshield.

Edited by Monarch

Posted

Same for me here, game crashing after 10/15 minutes. I have two GTX 970 in SLI and i5/3570k. 

Posted

Temporary workaround for me is running the game in optimized mode. It looks awful but it's the only thing that keeps the game stable. 

CPU usage went from around 45-55% with spikes to 80-100 (and ultimately a crash) to 30-40% with spikes up to 75-85. It's still way more than even a high end game like this should be doing but it's "playable" at the moment. 

I know this game is next gen but there is no reason why a dual core 3.2 ghz CPU should be bottlenecking so hard on the lowest settings possible. I run Elder Scrolls Online in High-Ultra with 60 fps at all times with zero issues.