• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much have you spent on dyes so far.

How much have you spent on dyes?   225 votes

1. 1. How much?

• I don't use dyes. Get cucked weeaboo.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

83 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm up to about 50$ in dyes 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm up to about 50$ in dyes 

Wtf? 50$ on dyes right now? what are you doing... wait you mean 50 dyes right?

Its 50 cents each... and package is 1.20 dollar.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yikes.

Posted

pics pliss

Posted

I've spent around 1000 pearls.

Posted

Wtf? 50$ on dyes right now? what are you doing... wait you mean 50 dyes right?

Its 50 cents each... and package is 1.20 dollar.

no 50$ bout 5k pearls

Posted

no 50$ bout 5k pearls

um

right

ok

hope you enjoyed the RNG

Posted

um

right

ok

hope you enjoyed the RNG

i got 3 white :D

Posted

um

right

ok

hope you enjoyed the RNG

she won't enjoy it until about 80 dollars in and finally the one colour she wants shows up... then she notices she need 20 more.

Posted

$0 until they fix the completely broken dye system and cash shop.  

13 people like this

Posted

she won't enjoy it until about 80 dollars in and finally the one colour she wants shows up... then she notices she need 20 more.

i spent 400 in KR on dyes :D

Posted

Do it for the white/black dyes!!

Posted

i got 3 white :D

And you'll need a lot more cause those 3 whites can only dye three parts in an armor. GG dye system.

Posted

And you'll need a lot more cause those 3 whites can only dye three parts in an armor. GG dye system.

gotta pick your battles

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm at 0$ now

1 person likes this

Posted

$0

I can not even begin to imagine how many dye boxes I would need to dye a full set with coordinating colors. Not to mention you can not even sell dye you don't want to someone that does want it, or give it to a friend.

WHY is anyone throwing their money away on this? If no one would buy they would be forced to change the system for the better.

I hope the $400 votes were a joke. O.o

4 people like this

Posted

$0

I can not even begin to imagine how many dye boxes I would need to dye a full set with coordinating colors. Not to mention you can not even sell dye you don't want to someone that does want it, or give it to a friend.

WHY is anyone throwing their money away on this? If no one would buy they would be forced to change the system for the better.

I hope the $400 votes were a joke. O.o

big text nice color you can rng a dye for that.

1 person likes this

Posted

big text nice color you can rng a dye for that.

It looks about the same size on my screen, just a different font. Not sure why the number are huge though. Size Size   400 400. 

Why is everyone always so worried about my Text style? I also don't really understand your comment.

Posted

I can't seem to get dyes to work, am I missing something? My dyes doesn't show up in the list when I press J

Posted

I can't seem to get dyes to work, am I missing something? My dyes doesn't show up in the list when I press J

Pearl bag -> open it (dye box or whatever) -> open it again -> right click once again -> it should be there.. if not open it again... :D

Posted (edited)

you have to consume them in your pallet

Edited by Marth

Posted

No way in hell I'd spend even a penny on single use, RNG dyes. Make them permanent and sure. Make them not random and maybe.

8 people like this

Posted

Posted

None with the current implementation of the dye system and not going to until something is changed. They either need make them tradeable on the marketplace like in other regions or make other changes to them (i.e. permanent, pick colors, etc.) to make it more appropriate for our version of the game. Furthermore, they need to release the alternative premium dye service.

I didn't really expect to see any changes to the dye system yet, but I was pretty disappointed that we didn't even get the premium dye service. Probably not going to buy any outfits until the dye situation is sorted out either.

1 person likes this

Posted

$0 until they fix the completely broken dye system and cash shop.  

3 people like this