• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden worker

39 posts in this topic

Posted

So I got a blue worker, was quite happy, just to find out there are golden workers xD

Can someone tell me how can I get a gold worker? ive refreshed the worker guy like 20 times and best i got was blue workers..thanks in advance

Posted

So I got a blue worker, was quite happy, just to find out there are golden workers xD

Can someone tell me how can I get a gold worker? ive refreshed the worker guy like 20 times and best i got was blue workers..thanks in advance

They are golden for a reason, they are rare.

Posted

there like epic quality, very rare

Posted (edited)

I've heard if you raise your Amity score with the worker trainer guy, he'll offer you rarer workers more often. Fair warning - rarer workers also cost more, from about 30k-90k, so be ready with that amount either on you or in the local warehouse.

You can also raise your Amity with certain NPCs in the world and earn the right to hire them (they have names and are gold). One is "Vongole", a goblin near Velia I think.

Last, you can "Promote" your workers anywhere between lv 10 and 30. It takes 24 hours for a worker to get promoted and they can fail the promotion test. They are much more likely to fail the test at lower levels, but if they pass they'll become the next color. (Green > Blue > Purple? Haven't seen any yet > Gold)

Edited by Serabel

Posted

Hijacking thread... Can workers be moved to another city?  I have a golden worker in Velia but I dont go to that town anymore or need anything around there, is he useless now?

Posted (edited)

When your blue worker hits level 10 you can send him to do promotion test (it takes 24H). If worker pass the test he will be golden, if no will remain blue

Edited by Gute

Posted (edited)

Hijacking thread... Can workers be moved to another city?  I have a golden worker in Velia but I dont go to that town anymore or need anything around there, is he useless now?

can't be moved. get more workers in new towns. Unless something has changed that is, lots have changed so I could be wrong.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

can't be moved. get more workers in new towns. Unless something has changed.

Alright thanks, guess ill just leave him Idle until I need something around Velia then

Posted

He can harvest anywhere you want as long as the nodes are linked - it'll just take him more travel time to get there and back. But better than him sitting completely idle if you have unworked nodes.

Posted

Alright thanks, guess ill just leave him Idle until I need something around Velia then

The only thing you could do is connect velia - heidel - calpheon, then your worker can transit from all those towns, the only thing is it will take longer but since its golden it can be a lil faster maybe ?

OT: The workers type:

• Grey workers
  • Green workers
  • Blue workers
  • Yellow workers
  • Orange workers
  • Only thing i know i got an orange worker once but yea i didn't had 90k back then... or i did but in another town X_x i couldnt hire it but meh... RNG is a -----
1 person likes this

Posted

I was browsing workers and found a blue one, was happy.

Went to hire another.. it was orange.

Gleeful.

Posted

They are golden for a reason, they are rare.

I got a golden worker at lvl 15, I screamed like a madman only to notice that I DID NOT HAVE THE SILVER TO BUY HIM. He was a Golden Goblin worker... on the first try...... sigh..... god damn you RNG....

I left the game took a bath and cried in a corner for 2 hours.

6 people like this

Posted

I got a golden worker at lvl 15, I screamed like a madman only to notice that I DID NOT HAVE THE SILVER TO BUY HIM. He was a Golden Goblin worker... on the first try...... sigh..... god damn you RNG....

I left the game took a bath and cried in a corner for 2 hours.

RIP, gobbo worker best worker too (in most cases). RIP indeed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a question.  What happens if at level 30 they still fail the test?  Can you keep sending him or is he that quality forever now.

Posted

Oh you can keep sending them as many times you like, even at lv 10. I don't know if success is guaranteed at 30 or not, but it's a lot higher than at 10.

Each time you send them they're unavailable for 24 hours though.

Posted

Ways to get gold:

1. After worker reaches lvl10, they can be promoted by taking a 24hour test. There can only be one test done at a time and during this time they are not available.

2. Gamble for it (it's rare) at a worker npc. 

I have 3 gold human workers now, with a 4th on it's way. One I got just yesterday by gambling with energy and the other 2 have been through upgrading one Green -> Blue -> Gold & Blue -> Gold.

Posted

Got one yellow few days ago... My first one ever... was kinda surprised seeing it, after dumping 50 energy seeing just white ones... :D THough its goblin with bad abilities, so leaving him work during night wont help shit, but he is awesome when i need to rush sth during playtime...

Posted

Oh you can keep sending them as many times you like, even at lv 10. I don't know if success is guaranteed at 30 or not, but it's a lot higher than at 10.

Each time you send them they're unavailable for 24 hours though.

i dont think that right.  When I sent him at ten then came back, the promote button dissapeared.  I had red somewhere it was every 10 levels you could.  Anyone clarify?

Anyone know??

Posted (edited)

Ahh hmm you know I could be wrong, I read that somewhere but I haven't tested it.

Edited by Serabel

Posted

A golden worker? They're probably rare because people hack them apart and pawn the gold.

Posted

IKR I got a blue worker in epheria and have no idea to transfer him to the city I usually use.....

Posted

Great white buffalo 

Posted

IKR I got a blue worker in epheria and have no idea to transfer him to the city I usually use.....

Im pretty sure you cannot transfer workers to other city's

Posted

Im pretty sure you cannot transfer workers to other city's

Yep, it seems like it would have been obvious if it were possible.

Posted

I have done three promotion tests so far, 2 for blue workers, one for green. All at level 10-15. All failed :(