• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CRASH ON STARTUP - Suspicious Program -

28 posts in this topic

Posted

My first time starting up the game it crashes a minute in and gives me a window saying "Error: Suspicious program detected. The virus or Trojan infections are possibly caused for this error..." etc.

I have no clue why this is happening and I can assure my computer is virus free. Help me.

Capture.PNG

Posted

Exact same for me, and i have not figured it out yet.

Posted

same thing here

Posted

Ok i fixed mine by going into Antivirus settings and turning off Active Virus Control.

Posted

Xigncode is an anti-cheat program that is used to ensure fair and legitimate gameplay occurs within the world of Black Desert Online.  Sometimes, certain programs can throw out errors that will interrupt your time in-game when they are in-fact harmless.

If you encounter any of these errors, you can try the following steps to resolve the error:

• Make sure all anti-virus and malware programs are up to date.
  • If you are using Bitdefender, toggle off the “Active Virus Control”.
  • If you are running any other games, close them and run Black Desert again.
  • Close any non-essential programs one by one to see which program may be interfering (i.e. MSI Afterburner, XMouse Button Control, RivaTuner)

Posted

I have the same error. i turned off my active virus control (ftw dudes, really?) - then it worked ... until the next err code appeared. this time it is 0xE019100B.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT ALL THIS ERRORS! Thanks.

I tryed to play for almost 24h now. Still i have seen not more than the loading screen.
Is there a way to fix it or to get my money back and forget about it?

Posted

mine no error the game just wont load after the xingcode...it's kinda frustrating coz i've alreadt tried everything :(

Posted (edited)

Xigncode3 is just trash that detects everything as suspicious. Come on NVIDIA?BitDefender?Everything? Nice to pay for a game that I can't play for over 5 mins. We really need an apology from the tech support. WHY? Because there is none... btw is completely bypassing Xigncode3 bannable, or even doable in BDO? I don't want to close every process every time I want to play this game, even if I find the "suspicious" ones. 

Game has been really good for the couple of hours ♥, so why would you ----- up the initial experience with an Asian excuse for an anti-cheat program? (Never had problems with other {Western} anti cheats). Maybe when releasing the game in the WEST you should probably use a Western anti-cheat, just saying. 

And btw the "No-refund" tactic Archage pulled (tried) does not work here, but I hope it will not come to that. The game itself might be the best MMO since Vanilla WoW, so please don't ignore us tech support.

BR,

Nice way to spend the friday evening...

Edited by MichaelJanes
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I'm calling my CC company in the morning and filing a chargeback.  Software won't run on my machine. I don't care why it doesn't run and I'm not disabling any of my normal program for a game.  Every game on Steam runs perfectly on my machine as well as other MMO's. 

0xE019100B

Is unacceptable.  

I'm going to mention to my CC company that support is unresponsive because they're going to ask me if I went through support. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Had this problem during the beta and it ended up being bitdefender causing the problem. Eventually I just uninstalled bitdefender, as it was still not working even with antivirus control turned off, and replaced it with a program that the game liked. Everything has worked smooth since.

Edited by Shadez

Posted

Found what Im going to call a partial fix, since it actually let me run the game for a bit. I have Comodo Firewall, and using that I can run programs in a sandbox, and that seemed to fix it for a bit (got a different error later but that might be unrelated)

Basically, don't let the really shitty anti-cheat scan your entire computer and find false positives.

Posted

Adding my 2 cents here. I was out of town all week on business, and just got back last night. I was able to play the game for a few hours before bed, and everything was fine. Tried to launch it this morning, and the Xigncode closes the game ever time, just after the Pearl Abyss splash comes up in-game. No idea what's causing it, tried killing my AV and firewall, and some other MSI tuning apps (like the FAQ recommends...but seriously wtf would those affect this...), nothing works.

Need an immediate response and fix to this, or I will be doing a CC chargeback as well.

Posted

I too had the same problem as the OP

I can play BDO, but guess what!  In order to play BDO I have to manually turn off Active Virus Monitoring in Bit Defender.

Now which of these two programs is a world leader?  Which of these programs protects my computer?

This really needs to be formally addressed, and I can’t believe this issue did not come up in testing; so I can only assume the “suits” have brushed it under the carpet.  It is somewhat arrogant and certainly not good advice to ask/expect your customers to turn off the very software that is protecting them.  Sounds rather arsed about face.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just downloaded the game last night and tried to run it through steam but it kept giving me this error. I thought steam was the problem, so I reinstalled it, but the same error occurs. Tried turning off my active firewall, adding it to my exceptions list, and syncing my clock, but still got the same problem. Really want to play with my friend but can't. Need help ASAP!

Posted

Yes i got Same problem, I mailed a log file to company But still dont get respond..

It just pissing me off, i disabled EVERYTHING in my laptop to find what program make that problem.. Disabled all programs, Disabled all services. Still nothing..

Reinstalled 4 Times, Nothing Helps,

If i cant fix it in next 24h ill ask for refound, coz i just cant play game and i wont reinstall whole system just to play one game,

Posted

Yeap this needs fixing straight away.

Posted

I'm about to try this hoping it will fix it 

https://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=16865

Posted

For those of you who have crash on starting up and use RivaTuner set your application detection level to low. worked for me

Posted

Just my 2c.

Filing a chargeback is fraudulent as you did receive "goods" (the game files) and also violates ToS you agreed to when making the account.

Posted

Just my 2c.

Filing a chargeback is fraudulent as you did receive "goods" (the game files) and also violates ToS you agreed to when making the account.

The goods are defective. The tos means they can set conditions of the service.

Posted

It is fraudulent what you are saying.

Posted (edited)

Ok, got same. Game doesnt work, just ends with Suspicious Program, even with no program running beside this game.

I stopped every non-microsoft service and terminated every task, see my screenshot of procexp (not installed as taskmanager).

THERE IS NO SUSPICIOUS PROGRAM RUNNING....

I actualy on a guest-pass with a 2nd account, first guest pass just "passed" away because of this error.

I dont think you can buy this game with such a bug.

processes.png

Edited by Warlord711

Posted

Im having the same problem downloaded it tonight and even tried shutting off Bitdefender and got the same error as everyone else.

I cant believe this isnt fixed  yet hopefully there is something soon

Posted

add it to your windows defender and bitdefender's exclusion, even if they're turned off they might still trigger xsign.

On a slightly related note, its funny how other people managed to inject the game without xsign noticing, while its tripping all over the place with bitdefender

Posted

I am having the same problem and it is really starting to frustrate me. Any help? I dont have BitDefender btw.......

0xE019100B error occurs.
The error occurs, when third party program runs during the game playing. If the same error keep occurs send the xigncode.log file to support@wellbia.com. We will send an e-mail back as soon as possible for solution.