• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How long did it take you to get Conqueror's pack items reclaimed?

113 posts in this topic

Posted

48 since the first, second, or third time I tried to reclaim?  Honest question there, not trying to be a b****.  I'm upset about waiting, but I'm VERY apprehensive about putting in a ticket because this problem is already known and being addressed.  It seems like putting in more tickets would just make things worse and all those first day bugs will go by unnoticed.  Thanks for the level headed response.

Also, no still haven't seen any of my items.

Yes, I understand a lot of people are affected by that bug of not being able to claim items, and it's causing immense stress. I think you can take solace in knowing that you all will definitely get your pre-ordered items, and more. A lot of people will argue that the compensated items aren't enough (like the person in the quote below, but I snipped that part), however, I believe the gesture should be enough to have faith in the company for being thoughtful and considerate with their community.

I don't know how much you're all suffering because I wasn't able to get my 96h headstart or even log in upon launch to attempt to claim my items, so I will obviously not understand how you feel, but I'm trying to respectfully add my condolences with Daum and the community in mind; wrecking more havoc with tickets will do nobody any good when they've already initially acknowledged claiming items is bugged, and I am 100% positive they know that items are still unable to be claimed.

Its now been 18 hours of waiting, for most of us. The exact same thing is happening as head start be it even worse we are getting screwed cause we lost all our horse levels, gear and pet levels.

This happened so people could not mess up the economy any more than it already is. Be grateful for once, lol.

Posted

Yes, I understand a lot of people are affected by that bug of not being able to claim items, and it's causing immense stress. I think you can take solace in knowing that you all will definitely get your pre-ordered items, and more. A lot of people will argue that the compensated items aren't enough (like the person in the quote below, but I snipped that part), however, I believe the gesture should be enough to have faith in the company for being thoughtful and considerate with their community.

I don't know how much you're all suffering because I wasn't able to get my 96h headstart or even log in upon launch to attempt to claim my items, so I will obviously not understand how you feel, but I'm trying to respectfully add my condolences with Daum and the community in mind; wrecking more havoc with tickets will do nobody any good when they've already initially acknowledged claiming items is bugged, and I am 100% positive they know that items are still unable to be claimed.

This happened so people could not mess up the economy any more than it already is. Be grateful for once, lol.

I can accept the fact that many people are affected and that they are trying their best to fix this, but at this point we are 18 hours past the official launch and have yet to see any post from any of the CM's (except the lackluster patchnotes which don't tell us anything.) While it's not so much a question of if we will get them, it's becoming more and more of a question of how and when are they finaly going to start communicating with their community. Honestly I can't blame people for starting to lose faith in DAUM, myself included. 

And yes the compensation are rather lackluster, exp gain scrolls are the last thing this game needs.

1 person likes this

Posted

They forgot about us. RIP.

Posted

If this is any indication of how the game will be then I am seriously worried..... Getting yanked off my server first day of headstart. Being told I have to reroll or loose my toon. Loosing nearly a full day because of that debacle... Getting my conq pack taken away yesterday along with my level 10 horse and horse gear and level 6 pet. Then being told I have to reclaim and now here it is the next day and still no items yet...... I mean..... W T F.

Posted

Never received anything the first time around, re-redeemed yesterday after patch and still nothing.  If I'm still without after the 24 hour mark, there's going to be hell to pay.

Posted

For me it took something like 27-30 hours at the headstart and have had all my stuff since.

Posted

Still Don't have them. They sent the wrong costume and keep closing my tickets telling me the reset would fix my issue. No reset for me. No compensation even though I first claimed 1 hour into launch. It's getting ridiculous now.

Posted

Same here though i do have my title rest is still lost in the void :(

Posted

Claimed within about 30 minutes of the server coming up on 3/3/16 but still nothing.

Submitted a ticket this morning so we'll see...

Posted (edited)

I would like to put myself in the still waiting group.

Would like to mention I had no dup items either....

Edited by Monte

Posted

@CM_Jouska can we atleast get some kind of update on this? its been over 12 hours since most of us claimed our pre order packages again and havent received anything

i have a ticket in for this issue 

ticket #24769

Posted

@CM_Jouska can we atleast get some kind of update on this? its been over 12 hours since most of us claimed our pre order packages again and havent received anything

i have a ticket in for this issue 

ticket #24769

It's past 12 hours.

Posted

We'll get it eventually... The question is how long it'll take. I didn't get any duplication issues. My horse also got Sprint skill on its first level, and I used it often. Now i'm without Sprint, and I'm disappointed. 

Posted (edited)

i just hope we can get it before the 2500 pearls outfit discount ends

Edited by qc9darky

Posted

wrecking more havoc with tickets will do nobody any good when they've already initially acknowledged claiming items is bugged, and I am 100% positive they know that items are still unable to be claimed.

In one of their news threads they specifically talked about putting in tickets if it didn't work again. They even created a form specifically for the issue that they want us to use, from this thread and I'll quote the section too: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/28570-head-start-compensation-support/

So putting in a ticket is exactly what people should do, at least if the 24 hours ends and they haven't gotten it yet.

Furthermore, we have scheduled server maintenance for March 3rd to address any ongoing issues, and if this does not resolve your issues our GM Team has created a new submission form to specifically handle head start & item claim related matters. If after this maintenance you still have any problems with your pre-order items and 24 hours have has passed since you claimed them last, please submit a new ticket >here< to ensure it is in the proper queue and can be dealt with as soon as possible. If you have any other issues you can submit them via our normal support section >here<.

1 person likes this

Posted

In one of their news threads they specifically talked about putting in tickets if it didn't work again. They even created a form specifically for the issue that they want us to use, from this thread and I'll quote the section too: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/28570-head-start-compensation-support/

So putting in a ticket is exactly what people should do, at least if the 24 hours ends and they haven't gotten it yet.

This is wrong on so many levels. If you even bothered to read through the Compensation Update News Page you would see that everyone who is putting in tickets is getting them solved and shut down with nothing but automated responses.

Posted

Still waiting

Posted

add my name to the list of those still waiting. I claimed mine about 30 minutes after maintenance and haven't gotten anything. My girlfriend claimed her's around 10 pm 3/3 and got her's within 10 minutes.

Posted (edited)

This is wrong on so many levels. If you even bothered to read through the Compensation Update News Page you would see that everyone who is putting in tickets is getting them solved and shut down with nothing but automated responses.

I obviously did bother to read if I'm quoting from one of their posts.

Two things, one is that people are probably not using the form that was linked where I quoted, and secondly, if they claimed after the reset at launch here then it hasn't been a full 24 hours yet in which you are supposed to wait. Now I won't say people aren't having issues with their tickets either, but I am just relaying what they said about putting in tickets and how you should be doing so to the person in this thread who posted a couple times telling people not to put in tickets.

I'm annoyed by the whole thing too, I've been waiting since the original headstart and haven't gotten anything at all except for the title. I put off sending in a ticket and was being patient but I'm not going to wait any longer on trying to put in a ticket once this 24 hours is up again.

Edited by Remeliez
Yay, got rid of the stupid picture that kept getting put in my post. @_@

Posted (edited)

Sucks seeing everyone else riding t5 horses with their costumes, ect. I have a guildie who bought the normal explorers pack, non-headstart, and he has all of his stuff now already including his t3 free horse. They just continuously screw us over. If we hit the 24h mark I'm going for a refund and giving up on the game. :\ The fact that it is p2w isn't so bad, but the fact that as I'm waiting to get my pets, my guildies are leveling theirs... and as I'm waiting for my horse, my guildies level up theirs, and as I wait for the xp costume, guildies level past me, and as I wait for furniture for energy regen, my guildies outcraft me, all because of what, I clicked to redeem my items at the 'wrong' time?

Bullshit. :\

Talk about getting screwed over... I paid for the $100 Conq pack and early headstart........ yesterday I had all my stuff.... leveled pets, a LVL 12 T5 Horse with 4 skills maxed,,, with full upgraded horse armour set....... today I have nothing and those that paid the $50 and $30 pay to play have all their gear leveling up faster then those that purchased the $100 packs and did the headstart???.................. like WTF? How is this fair? On top of that all our horse armour has been deleted as well? Try and get all the 900 favour back now with the stable NPC.... once you have made the initial purcahse you need to now spend x2 the amount of energy now just to play the minigame.....Good luck trying to get your horse armour back again.

Edited by HellZPaWn

Posted

Yeah that really sucks a lot. :\

I never even got my items in general, which sucks but I guess I can count myself lucky in not having invested anything in them and then getting them taken away.

I'm off to work but good luck to everyone in this thread with getting their stuff soon somehow, putting in tickets or whatever else. I hope it all gets sorted out soon. @_@

Posted

roughly 19 hours and still waiting...

Posted

Almost 21 hours now, still nothing.

Lost my level 10 t 5 horse, with all of its skills at 80% or higher, and full horse armor. Lost my cat, level 7. 

The only -----ing thing i was missing was the costume... That was it... And they deleted EVERYTHING... ffs

Anyways, yep, still waiting, re-claimed everything about 18 minutes after we were able to again (after the maintenance yesterday)

Im starting to think that the "Within 24 hours" is actually a bad translation and its supposed to say "NO LESS THAN 24 hours"

Yes, Im salty, salty as -----. This is ridiculous. 

Posted

roughly 19 hours and still waiting...

Got them all, 20 hours in.

Posted

I have finaly recieved all my items after 22 hours.

Wait is long and glad it's finaly over.

1 person likes this