• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes – March 3rd

148 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello there,

To answer 2 things here. Even if the launch took a lot from all of us the patch note wasn't posted with any kind of lazyness from our side. We communicated about what we had and we'll do our best to have better and more detailed information in the future, but for this one that's what we got.

Regarding the pet breeding system it has been temporarily disabled as the pet system is being revamped at the moment, once it is done we can hope for the reactivation of the feature. But we don't have any ETA at the moment. 

I'd bet my left testicle you'll be done  "revamping" the feature, on March 15th when the pet sale is over. Prove me wrong.

So fellow forum posters, we have to figure out what was changed... anyone do any disco balls recently and notice a difference on the drop rates?

Edited by Huntler

Posted (edited)

Hello there,

To answer 2 things here. Even if the launch took a lot from all of us the patch note wasn't posted with any kind of lazyness from our side. We communicated about what we had and we'll do our best to have better and more detailed information in the future, but for this one that's what we got.

Regarding the pet breeding system it has been temporarily disabled as the pet system is being revamped at the moment, once it is done we can hope for the reactivation of the feature. But we don't have any ETA at the moment. 

We can't blame you for not being able to post something you do not have.
I do hope in the future you will be able to get more detailed notes to post

By the way if you have any idea what changed or maybe a link to the korean patchnotes regarding tamer I'd love to see them.

Edited by TimeDawn

Posted

Hello there,

It does not sound professional like other CM.....
weird.   

The: "revamped", "hope for reactivation" and "no ETA" is kinda scam-like.  You know nothing, you dont have a solution, and no eta for any info. 

Second sentence sounds like cry. "We work hard, and you should know better to judge!!"... CM its your work, you getting paid for.  

I love black desert, but this CM answer should be redacted. O.o

Posted (edited)

Updated the "Release" button for horses to "Delete" to avoid confusion

I'm still seeing Release for horses.

In other news...goodbye tier 3 horse Copper. You will be remembered...

Edited by Impulse

Posted

• NPCs

• Monster AI has been adjusted for more vigilance.

Better keep adjusting because monsters are still extremely passive, they'll stand around and pick their nose while you're killing their friends from 5 feet away.

Posted

Hello there,

Thanks for the answers, good luck with work~

Posted

I'm still seeing Release for horses.

In other news...goodbye tier 3 horse Copper. You will be remembered...

You can contact support to get reimbursed. That's the great thing about MMO's, they keep logs and can and will reimburse.

Posted

Tamer was buffed not nerfed get a clue.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/32114-tamer-was-really-unpopular-even-before-now-they-just-killed-her/

Oh wait this is a tactic to get Tamer even more buffed right? Yeah i get it Tamer is totally weak now and needs more buffs.

You clearly have never played Tamer at a high level. the new dash consumes mana which is a problem and our mobility skills that use stamina are so slow and useless now, no way did we get buffed!

Posted (edited)

Hello there,

If shitty Korean devs give you this unacceptable sheet of asswipable garbage for patch notes it is in fact your responsibility to call them all a bunch of god damn idiots and get them to write it properly. Besides that, if you are OK with finger pointing the devs in this post then why did you not consider adding a similar statements to the patch notes themselves in anticipation of the obvious backlash that would occur from posting the MMO patch notes equivalent of thrice vomited feces. Something like "We were pushing up to the last minute, and then some, to get you guys detailed patch notes but we ultimately felt that it was better to post these incomplete notes until we can obtain something more substantial from our asshole Korean overlords.".

In closing... you really should have known better. Come on.

Edited by Rivea
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You clearly have never played Tamer at a high level. the new dash consumes mana which is a problem and our mobility skills that use stamina are so slow and useless now, no way did we get buffed!

Im playing tamer for a year now mate so don't talk shit if you don't know anything about me adapt or reroll your choice.

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

Hello there,

Um.. WTF?  I don't really care that you guys THINK you communicated, you have been almost RADIO SILENT about so many issues and complaints.  The fact that one of you would come in here and say something halfbaked like this is a total slap in the face.  You can't just completely change how a class operates and then give absolutely no insight other than, "oh it was rebalanced...." and hope that everybody will just suck it down.  

Regarding the pet breeding, THAT'S a big feature, THAT'S the kind of thing you tell your consumers about before it changes, it's not the kind of thing you just sweep under the rug and hope for the best.  You guys changed/removed so many things without even saying a word to us. 

I'm quickly losing any small amount of hope/trust/respect that I had for Daum as a whole, you guys just keep shooting yourselves in the foot, over and over and over, and then acting like you don't even care that your consumers are unhappy.  I won't even get into the sleezy, obviously cash-grabbing because that would turn into a whole other ran of its own.

1 person likes this

Posted

Um.. WTF?  I don't really care that you guys THINK you communicated, you have been almost RADIO SILENT about so many issues and complaints.  The fact that one of you would come in here and say something halfbaked like this is a total slap in the face.  You can't just completely change how a class operates and then give absolutely no insight other than, "oh it was rebalanced...." and hope that everybody will just suck it down.  

Regarding the pet breeding, THAT'S a big feature, THAT'S the kind of thing you tell your consumers about before it changes, it's not the kind of thing you just sweep under the rug and hope for the best.  You guys changed/removed so many things without even saying a word to us. 

I'm quickly losing any small amount of hope/trust/respect that I had for Daum as a whole, you guys just keep shooting yourselves in the foot, over and over and over, and then acting like you don't even care that your consumers are unhappy.  I won't even get into the sleezy, obviously cash-grabbing because that would turn into a whole other ran of its own.

totally agree

same with removing the rehister license from boat and wagon skin without an offical notice but ofc leaving at at the same price :D

Posted

First!

could you tell us a bit more about the changes to tamer please

They nerfed my sprint slash. Give it back!

Posted (edited)

Exactly my point. A lot of people I know already bought 5 and more pets to breed them. And all we get for an answer  is "we're changing it. Won't tell you what we'll change, won't tell you when either" this is real BS considering that we're actually paying money for both the game and the pets. It's really shady and disrespectful. And don't even get me started on changing class balance without providing details. If it's not your fault - then find a person whose fault it is and slap him until he fixes it and apologises.

Edited by Swiper
5 people like this

Posted

I'd bet my left testicle you'll be done  "revamping" the feature, on March 15th when the pet sale is over. Prove me wrong.

So fellow forum posters, we have to figure out what was changed... anyone do any disco balls recently and notice a difference on the drop rates?

yeah dude im pretty sure the armour enchantment stone rates got changed. 

Posted

Sorry to say, but these patchnotes are really bad, one of the worst I've ever seen.

There is no details in it at all for example:
"Tamer's overall balance was adjusted." Ok nice... how was it adjusted, what skills were affected..?
"Fragment of Memory obtainable place/drop rate adjusted." Yea... Where does it drop now.. did you increase the rate or decrease it?

Don't leave us in the dark like this when you update the game..

This is how patchnotes are supposed to look (full with detail and information):  
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/157719/patch-notes-v2-0-1

An example on how it should be:

Classes

• Tamer
    • Skill #2
      • Adjusted scaling from 300% to 400%
    • Skill #3
      • Adjusted scaling from 600% to 400%
      • This skill now knocksdown

Items

• Fragment of memory
    • Drop location of this item has been changed to "select area/type of mob" 
    • The drop rate has been increased to 1.5% from 1%

Why is everyone worried about tamer? What did they do to my warrior?!?!

Posted

I'm a Tamer main, and logged in and tried to go to the other side of town to immediately notice my Dash Slash has been nerfed into the floor. "Well, okay. Let's go check the patch notes. The obviously did some changes."
Then i come to the patch notes to see what else is changed and i get a "Tamer has been rebalanced". You have got to be kidding me. According to the chart for classes, Tamers are supposed to be one of the most mobile classes, but you took away one of our most useful mobility skills. This is beyond stupid.

Posted

• NPCs

• Monster AI has been adjusted for more vigilance.

Better keep adjusting because monsters are still extremely passive, they'll stand around and pick their nose while you're killing their friends from 5 feet away.

you go ahead and go kill cyclops and giants in groups and tell me how monster are so easy.
try to level up a bit you're probably in the 20s its only why theyre so easy.

Posted (edited)

you go ahead and go kill cyclops and giants in groups and tell me how monster are so easy.try to level up a bit you're probably in the 20s its only why theyre so easy.

I'm level 47 tyvm, I have been solo farming giants for the last 2 levels, I didn't say they were easy, I said they were passive, basically with an aggro range of about 3 feet.  Worst aggro range out of any MMO I've ever played.

P.S: They're to easy too.

Edited by Climhazzard

Posted (edited)

Look at the sheep snowball... it's incredible.

It's also interesting to watch peoples reactions, as if Daum owes you something. Some of you act like spoiled little children.

Grow up.

Edited by Maphyr

Posted

Apparently transparency isn't important to Daum.  Should I cite some examples of other developers who didn't understand the importance of transparency, and list how their games ended up?

Good luck with this developer guys...

Posted

It's also interesting to watch peoples reactions, as if Daum owes you something.

Yeah, they actually owe us a certain level  of quality of their service, since we're paying them our money. And silent treatment about the bugs, the inability to breed pets, and changing pay-to-get features without any notice is not the way to provide quality service, or do businees for that matter. If you're used to getting lied to and scammed - there's really no need to project your viewpoint on other people.

Posted

Apparently transparency isn't important to Daum.  Should I cite some examples of other developers who didn't understand the importance of transparency, and list how their games ended up?

Good luck with this developer guys...

See, the Korean changelogs are a lot more detailed compared to this, I have no idea why did they think it was a good idea to omit most of the details, or even give a mention to majority of the changes in this patch.

Posted

I'm pretty sure trading got nerfed; the whole 10 minutes from exiting a safe zone thing. Uh... where is that in the patch notes huh? Not even your terrible "Rebalanced trading" patch note that you would have added. I'm incredibly disappointed.

Posted

I'm pretty sure trading got nerfed; the whole 10 minutes from exiting a safe zone thing. Uh... where is that in the patch notes huh? Not even your terrible "Rebalanced trading" patch note that you would have added. I'm incredibly disappointed.

Wait, what is this one?