• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes – March 3rd

148 posts in this topic

Posted

so.... when are we getting more details?

Posted

um where the tamers underwear??

Posted

These "Patch Notes" make Trion and Nexon look good... 9_9

Posted

Wait, this is another Trion fiasco?

Posted

Wait, this is another Trion fiasco?

In my opinion, no, its a lot better than Archeage ever was and will be. That being said, the prices on the cash shop are overly expensive and there is some miscommunication between the devs and the community. If you want to play the game, I'd say get a guest pass and make your judgement after you play for a week.

Posted

In my opinion, no, its a lot better than Archeage ever was and will be. That being said, the prices on the cash shop are overly expensive and there is some miscommunication between the devs and the community. If you want to play the game, I'd say get a guest pass and make your judgement after you play for a week.

Thats where the paralell begins. With Trion it was always a lack of communication or a miscommunication between them and their Korean developer. The playerbase feedback never made it passed the English speaking mouth piece.

Posted

Thats where the paralell begins. With Trion it was always a lack of communication or a miscommunication between them and their Korean developer. The playerbase feedback never made it passed the English speaking mouth piece.

See, with this one is the communication of the changes to the community, DAUM EU so far seem to have made quite a decent effort to pass our request to PA and get those changes to the game. We just have to wait and see if they are going to go through with their promises of getting unique content for this version of the game, such as the bounty hunting system mentioned before.

Posted

See, with this one is the communication of the changes to the community, DAUM EU so far seem to have made quite a decent effort to pass our request to PA and get those changes to the game. We just have to wait and see if they are going to go through with their promises of getting unique content for this version of the game, such as the bounty hunting system mentioned before.

I remain hopeful and optimistic as I did for a year in ArchAge.

Posted

I remain hopeful and optimistic as I did for a year in ArchAge.

a whopping year, lol

Posted

Did we get diffrent spawn rates/locations as well? When I leveled my Ranger Chimera spot was great, now there are only 2 packs and they are so far between eachother and so its hardly worth it anymore...

Posted (edited)

I'm always excited to read patch notes. I like to know what changes and what not. But this? I'm sorry, but you can't call these patch notes. These are patch scribbles.

For example, these are patch notes done perfectly. (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

These take me probably 30 minutes to read and digest, and it's exciting! No misleading information or anything... Every single little change is there. Nothing is left out. I play Tamer and would really like to be informed on what has happened to my class. It's kind of important. There is no way of knowing if you changed something drastically or not, and it's really concerning. Acting sketchily like this will only lose you players.

Edited by CtrlAltDefeat

Posted

patch notes on pets? I want to breeeeed my pets have 7 lvl 8 pets that need to be bred

Posted

Patch notes-----there was a patch             Thanks and come again lol

Posted

i still haven't received my Explorer pack items yet

Posted

Apparently breeding horses past t3 were also taken out. THANKS FOR THE NOTICE.

Posted

You guys are bloody terrible at your jobs. 

Hello there,

To answer 2 things here. Even if the launch took a lot from all of us the patch note wasn't posted with any kind of lazyness from our side. We communicated about what we had and we'll do our best to have better and more detailed information in the future, but for this one that's what we got.

Regarding the pet breeding system it has been temporarily disabled as the pet system is being revamped at the moment, once it is done we can hope for the reactivation of the feature. But we don't have any ETA at the moment. 

This bullshit excuse is laughable. 

Posted

Did we get diffrent spawn rates/locations as well? When I leveled my Ranger Chimera spot was great, now there are only 2 packs and they are so far between eachother and so its hardly worth it anymore...

I have had the same observation

Posted

What about the FPS being like 10-13, because from what I've noticed there's a lot of people having that problem now. I don't know if it could be processor or graphic card but there are people saying that it could be the game. I do have that problem myself, but my FPS is like 18-22 so mines a bit of a problem as well, could you maybe change where there's an option to change from Directx11 to DirectX8 or DirectX9 like from Vindictus where they give you that option.

Posted

I had no issues with those, they just took some time to arrive. After I claimed them, they took just about 20 hours to get to me, don't know how long you've been waiting for.

Posted

How about the one where you removed pet breeding could you have put that in the notes before letting people buy multiple pets?

Posted

These "Patch Notes" make Trion and Nexon look good... 9_9

Nexon the people who take money from you lol

Nexon the people who take money from you lol

use to love Nexon long time ago but died soon after ~_~

Posted (edited)

Hello there,

To answer 2 things here. Even if the launch took a lot from all of us the patch note wasn't posted with any kind of lazyness from our side. We communicated about what we had and we'll do our best to have better and more detailed information in the future, but for this one that's what we got.

Regarding the pet breeding system it has been temporarily disabled as the pet system is being revamped at the moment, once it is done we can hope for the reactivation of the feature. But we don't have any ETA at the moment. 

i think the reason for such lackadaisical patch notes is because the patch is being shipped from korea without much details, and then you community managers have to throw something together using google translate. it must be the case because i find it hilarious someone would write in the patch notes, "the monsters act with vigilance."

did you claim them on the account page? and then checked your ingame mail?

FFXIV patch notes are OP lol. so much info.

Edited by sweetesttaboo

Posted

wtf is with the shitty patch notes, I've seen grade schoolers write better notes than these.

Posted

Not here to ----- about it and i am really enjoying the game so far but please make the patch notes more detailed, would really like to know what changed with the tamer (I noticed i can't use the weapon stow/attack dash anymore) but is that it? and was it a bug? or did other skills get changed?

really hope these patch notes can get updated to be more detailed.

Posted

Addendum for the Patch Notes:

• We broke our Cash Shop webpage for a number of people and don't really care to address it or fix it in a timely manner (if at all).  Turns out, our company does NOT like money and we'll all be volunteering our labor from here on out.

There.

in other words...

DEAR PM's / CM's / GM's / DAUM:

PLEASE FIX YOUR CASH SHOP PAGE.  In case you don't want to stray into the Website Tech Support section of these forums, I'll sum it up: there are quite a few people who are unable GIVE YOU MONEY due to your own issues.  For most companies, this would be such a high priority, it'd only be a hiccup.  For Daum, it's been since at least the 3rd of March.

@PM_Belsazar, @PM_Jinger, @CM_Jouska, @CM_Oli, @CM_Praballo, @CM_Tytyes, @CM_Anyone-There?!HELLLLllooooooo.... a reply regarding this, in any of the many threads in the support section (or even here), would be GREATLY appreciated.