• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hope to make some new friends !

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys!

Looking forward to playing BlackDesert CBT1 with all of you. Me and a group of guys I've been gaming with for about 8 years (7 of us total) will be getting into this, hopefully pretty hardcore. Were all vets when it comes to MMOs but new to Black Desert. Mostly played WoW early on for about 4 years and FFXIV for almost 3 years (counting 1.0) on top of many other MMOs.

We have ran guilds on WoW and FFXIV and looking to start a brand new Guild from scratch when BD releases. Full TeamSpeak server (we have actually had for many years now) and planning on putting up a website as well.

If any of you new adventurers out there are looking for a cool laid back group to game with let me know =)

A little about me, 

Im 25yrs old and work as an IT Project Manager for a company called Blue Cross Blue Shield (Many of you may have them as your insurance provider). I was Born in the phillipines and moved to the US early on. Been gaming my whole life and really what got me into gaming was Final Fantasy VII.

If any of you would like to play with us let me know ! Already in a group or play solo ? No problem, add us as friends ! Would be nice to go into full release with some new friends ! Either way I look forward to seeing you all online !

Edited by CSpann

Posted

Hello and welcome CSpann. :) 

We are not far apart in age :P I work in healthcare and insurance so I'm very familiar with BCBS. 

I'll be looking forward to gaming with you in BDO. Nice to meet you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Well hello CSpann!

It sure sounds like it would be awesome to game with you once our venture begins in BDO. Interesting enough, I too work with insurance (almost all of them actually) in my pharmacy! 

I'll be making my own guild with a couple of friends so maybe we can make an alliance!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi welcome CSpann :D

Posted

Welcome! ;)

Posted (edited)

Welcome CSpann!

Edited by Yosmo

Posted

Hello and welcome CSpann. :) 

We are not far apart in age :P I work in healthcare and insurance so I'm very familiar with BCBS. 

I'll be looking forward to gaming with you in BDO. Nice to meet you!

Definitely looking forward to gaming with you as well! Have to make sure to add me as a friend =)

1 person likes this

Posted

Well hello CSpann!

It sure sounds like it would be awesome to game with you once our venture begins in BDO. Interesting enough, I too work with insurance (almost all of them actually) in my pharmacy! 

I'll be making my own guild with a couple of friends so maybe we can make an alliance!

I think an alliance would be awesome ! Me and the guys would be more than happy to do so and to help out whenever possible. (That is once we learn how to play in this MASSIVE world called Black Desert lol)

Posted

I have been working IT for BCBS for just barely over a year. Before that I worked IT for a CHI Catholic Health Initiatives Hospital for about 6 years. So its been all healthcare and insurance for me (IT side that is, Dont know squat about medicine or insurance policies lmao)

1 person likes this

Posted

Morning brother

Posted

Hello cspann! I can be your friend.... *says it in a creepy voice*

Posted (edited)

Hi welcome CSpann :D

Hi Devilscorpion! Thanks!

Welcome! ;)

Thanks ITH !

Welcome CSpann!

Thanks Yosmo !

Morning brother

Morning Cloudless !

Look forward to seeing all of you ingame !

Edited by CSpann

Posted

Hello cspann! I can be your friend.... *says it in a creepy voice*

Haha Creepy voice or not Id be glad to be friends. More friends I have going into Full release the better the experience!

Posted

Haha Creepy voice or not Id be glad to be friends. More friends I have going into Full release the better the experience!

Totally agree with you :)

Posted

If anyone here games on Steam give me a shout! just search for me under CSpann. Just say your from BD and ill add you.

My group plays MANY different games. From ARMA 3 (currently over 600hrs) to Battlefield, Heroes of the Storm, FFXIV. We play FPS, TPS, RPGs, MMOs, RTS.

Pretty much work and game 24/7.

Posted

A cool an IT guy and no friends here you will only have ennnneeemmmieeesssss! :P jk

2 people like this

Posted

A cool an IT guy and no friends here you will only have ennnneeemmmieeesssss! :P jk

Haha Im trying to make some friends before full release. Ill wait to make enemies until im lvl capped. lol jk

IT guys have feelings too !! lol

Posted

Welcome Cspann! Get yours guys to the forum as well! We could chat at steam as I'm there often - happy to answer some of your questions if you have some. Nice project you work on. I'm in healthcare also. 

Let me add you in steam 'kalonline111' or Jeasy. Have fun on the forums.

- Jeasy

Posted

Haha Im trying to make some friends before full release. Ill wait to make enemies until im lvl capped. lol jk

IT guys have feelings too !! lol

Got any funny IT jokes? Here's two!

Everything is working perfect and your boss comes in and says what am I paying you for!!

Something goes wrong and your boss comes in and says what am I paying for for!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one I read of stack a while back: 

A computer science student is studying under a tree and another pulls up on a flashy new bike. The first student asks, “Where’d you get that?”

The student on the bike replies, “While I was studying outside, a beautiful girl pulled up on her bike. She took off all her clothes and said, ‘You can have anything you want’.”

The first student responds, “Good choice! Her clothes probably wouldn’t have fit you.”

And a comments were: 

I'm not so sure...if they were designer clothes, he might have been able to sell them for more money. Besides, a bike sounds like exercise. – Beska Feb 13 '09 at 16:41
He's a CS student. He wouldn't KNOW they were designer clothes. Bikes are more efficient than walking. Less rolling resistance (except for REALLY round CS Students) – Armstrongest Feb 25 '09 at 21:52
John, that's just silly. She'd be nearly impossible to transport without the bike, plus now you have to feed her for the rest of her life, which makes it a substantial net loss

The last comment really got me xD  

1 person likes this

Posted

Got any funny IT jokes? Here's two!

Everything is working perfect and your boss comes in and says what am I paying you for!!

Something goes wrong and your boss comes in and says what am I paying for for!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one I read of stack a while back: 

A computer science student is studying under a tree and another pulls up on a flashy new bike. The first student asks, “Where’d you get that?”

The student on the bike replies, “While I was studying outside, a beautiful girl pulled up on her bike. She took off all her clothes and said, ‘You can have anything you want’.”

The first student responds, “Good choice! Her clothes probably wouldn’t have fit you.”

And a comments were: 

I'm not so sure...if they were designer clothes, he might have been able to sell them for more money. Besides, a bike sounds like exercise. – Beska Feb 13 '09 at 16:41
He's a CS student. He wouldn't KNOW they were designer clothes. Bikes are more efficient than walking. Less rolling resistance (except for REALLY round CS Students) – Armstrongest Feb 25 '09 at 21:52
John, that's just silly. She'd be nearly impossible to transport without the bike, plus now you have to feed her for the rest of her life, which makes it a substantial net loss

The last comment really got me xD  

Haha those were great ! Ive heard many over the years but I cant think of any off the top of my head. Once I get off work maybe ill find a few my friends have sent me over the years.

Posted

Welcome to the community! I look forward to seeing you in the CBT's! Nice to meet you. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0