• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trolling on this game had never been more fun

139 posts in this topic

Posted

Every time I see an afk fisher, usually groups of them in a non-safe zone I draw mob aggro and run around forcing them eventually switching the target from me to them or a mob with a ranged aoe attack hits them as well as me. One by one I watch their bodies and horses fall. Best part about this is no negative karma because it's a PvE death.

-Proud SJW

9 people like this

Posted

you must be fun at parties..

3 people like this

Posted

Death to the fisherman! 

Posted (edited)

Every time I see an afk fisher, usually groups of them in a non-safe zone I draw mob aggro and run around forcing them eventually switching the target from me to them or a mob with a ranged aoe attack hits them as well as me. One by one I watch their bodies and horses fall. Best part about this is no negative karma because it's a PvE death.

-Proud SJW

Being an asshole is fun?

Okay then, good for you, I suppose.

PS: At least you didn't bring your mates along to prove what an absolute coward you are.

Edited by Enk
7 people like this

Posted

Being as asshole is fun?

PS: At least you didn't bring your mates along to prove what an absolute coward you are.

How is he being an asshole? If u are scared of dying then go fish in safe spots. If you afk fish in the open you deserve to die. 

Posted

How is he being an asshole? If u are scared of dying then go fish in safe spots. If you afk fish in the open you deserve to die. 

So, you're part of the 'Brother Asshole' guild as well then. ;)

How about actually going and looking for some competition; ya know, someone who can actually fight back and perhaps, just perhaps, give you a fair fight.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Being an asshole is fun?

I don't get why you're so salty about it. PvP is enabled in this game and you're angry because someone died to PvE mobs?

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

If you have to ask this question you're probably an asshole.

5 people like this

Posted

sounds like a classic bot training from L2 :P

Posted

So, you're part of the 'Brother Asshole' guild as well then. ;)

How about actually going and looking for some competition; ya know, someone who can actually fight back and perhaps, just perhaps, give you a fair fight.

I think you are in denial my friend. We don't kill this people because we are scared of fighting a fair fight. When I'm on arena I never attack people who cannot put up a good fight with me and when I hit lvl 45 and PVP opens up I will never pick up unfair fights. 

We kill this people to send a message. You want to afk fish? That's what the safe spots are for. Don't cry when you get killed in an 'UNSAFE SPOT'. IT'S IN THE BLOODY NAME. UNSAFE! We are just executing the games will. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Why people still ansewering this troll? He is a pvp noob who needs mobs to kill people, why we care? His life must be a really boring one if he needs to troll like this in a game.

1 person likes this

Posted

-Proud SJW

You won't be around long; that's griefing.

1 person likes this

Posted

That just made my day.

Posted

If you have to ask this question you're probably an asshole.

And you support afkers who think they can go afk where ever they want without punishment? Sorry but no. We will be what will stop this game from being an afk fest spread to all lands. This pests have to be kept under control. You can call me an asshole, it's not going to stop me rofl. 

Posted

I don't get why you're so salty about it. PvP is enabled in this game and you're angry because someone died to PvE mobs?

You're a moron. What you are doing is not Player v Player.

It's Asshole v AFKer.

2 people like this

Posted

I think you are in denial my friend. We don't kill this people because we are scared of fighting a fair fight. When I'm on arena I never attack people who cannot put up a good fight with me and when I hit lvl 45 and PVP opens up I will never pick up unfair fights. 

We kill this people to send a message. You want to afk fish? That's what the safe spots are for. Don't cry when you get killed in an 'UNSAFE SPOT'. IT'S IN THE BLOODY NAME. UNSAFE! We are just executing the games will. 

The only message you're sending is, "I'm a ----- who can't gank level 10's so I'll try and mess with your day any way I can". If you want to do this, fine, do it, but don't pretend this is anything more than your being a douche because DAUM has taken away your ability to camp low level players. 

2 people like this

Posted

The only message you're sending is, "I'm a ----- who can't gank level 10's so I'll try and mess with your day any way I can". If you want to do this, fine, do it, but don't pretend this is anything more than your being a douche because DAUM has taken away your ability to camp low level players. 

I don't care what levels they are I dont care what class they are. I am not doing this because I am looking for easy kills. I just do it because afkers piss me off. They choose to afk in unsafe sptos not me. 

Posted

Nailed it. Well done. :)

Posted

I don't care what levels they are I dont care what class they are. I am not doing this because I am looking for easy kills. I just do it because afkers piss me off. They choose to afk in unsafe sptos not me. 

So you're an asshole and an idiot?

Did you read anything about this game before you bought it? It actually supports and encourages AFK activities. Good luck on your crusade to change core mechanics of the game, genius.

3 people like this

Posted

And now to lighten your moods up here a nice song :D Chill, It's only a game. Don't want to die then don't go outside safe zone, simple. 

Posted

Why is everyone mad in the comments? except few people. I think that prank is genious xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you read anything about this game before you bought it? It actually supports and encourages AFK activities. Good luck on your crusade to change core mechanics of the game, genius.

Yeah no shit it supports afk activity. IN SAFE ZONES. You can afk in unsafe zones too but you have to understand that you might be killed. You can call me an asshole all day lol, this meaningless insult carries no value with your name attached to it. 

Now, if you can't handle discussions without insulting your opponent then i guess you can't rely on your arguments to win you said discussion. Pitiful shame it is, oh well... Some people just have to get mean don't they? ;D

Posted

He's salty about it because Teemo is your avatar. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Posted

You won't be around long; that's griefing.

Sry but it's not. If it was somehow done in a safe zone where players aren't meant to die then yes. But like this? No.

Posted (edited)

Clearly comes from this:

c1db9531edff20ea542573e56a5291f4c82ca05b

Why is everyone mad in the comments? except few people. I think that prank is genious xD 

Wow, the 'Brother Asshole' guild is filling up quick! xD

Edited by Enk