• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trolling on this game had never been more fun

139 posts in this topic

Posted

ive been catching the same compared to when I would fish in populated areas.

cool, ty

Posted

Because it doesn't matter in the slightest. He shouldn't have been afk in an unsafe zone so I have no compassion for him.

And that my friends is the difference between mature players and the immature assholes.

We don't go looking for easy kills / griefing.

Posted (edited)

Because it doesn't matter in the slightest. He shouldn't have been afk in an unsafe zone so I have no compassion for him. I would if somebody did that in a safe zone, but since it's unsafe, everything goes.

It's impossible to kill someone in a safe zone. Daum designed the game that way. Only in unsafe zone can you die from PvE while going afk as people had their horse die on the road from mobs agro. 

And that my friends is the difference between mature players and the immature assholes.

It was pretty difficult for me. I can't PvP yet since I'm not 50 and I had to take aggro from higher leveled monster.

http://i.imgur.com/oYnQJ7Z.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SCtISxG.jpg

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

Gosh.

Black Desert isn't a safe game, you can get killed, either by monsters or players when you are out in the open world. If you afk in an unsafe zone, then you got no one but youself to blame for dying. Doesn't matter how you died, you afk'd in a unsafe zone. Sure, OP were being an a-hole for doing ti the way he did, but he broke no rules or ethnics by doing what he did. It's a part of the game, suck it up. 

Posted

It's impossible to kill someone in a safe zone. Daum designed the game that way. Only in unsafe zone can you die from PvE while going afk as people had their horse die on the road from mobs agro. 

I bet that really pisses you off, doesn't it?

I can feel the bubbling frustration from here.

Posted

It only effects people who are less than fishing beginner lvl 10.  The costume, prevents PvE mobs from aggro'ing on you.  So good job, you killed some AFK noobs.  Good for you.  Being a jerk can be fun, I guess.  Enough people troll, so it must be fun for them...

Posted

If we assume your theory is correct then by default this game is made for assholes and promotes being an asshole.

Posted

Not really. I need safe zones too when I have to afk. I just don't stupidly afk in populated places.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're trying too hard m8.
It's pretty obvious you're projecting by now.

Posted

Griefing is my #1 fav past time. Don't listen to these haters OP, shine on

Posted

It only effects people who are less than fishing beginner lvl 10.  The costume, prevents PvE mobs from aggro'ing on you.  So good job, you killed some AFK noobs.  Good for you.  Being a jerk can be fun, I guess.  Enough people troll, so it must be fun for them...

It doesn't work against projectile launched attacks. I'm still the one being aggro but they're in the way of flying projectiles. Unless it gives them godmode in PvE, they still take damage.

Posted

Rofl. Well played sir. Keep those babies on their toes.

+1

Posted

Sry but it's not. If it was somehow done in a safe zone where players aren't meant to die then yes. But like this? No.

Because you say so.. k

People probably don't even know how they died so perhaps you're right. Can't really report mobs. Should be easy enough to bait (lol).
I'd suggest people try it. AFK fish and have some friends put him over their knee and give his cheeky little backside a spanking.

Posted

Because you say so.. k
People probably don't even know how they died so perhaps you're right. Can't really report mobs. Should be easy enough to bait (lol).
I'd suggest people try it. AFK fish and have some friends put him over their knee and give his cheeky little backside a spanking.

Because the devs say so, but ok. Whatever makes you feel better

Posted (edited)

While this doesn't really bother me especially... I would like to point something out here in terms of justifying being an asshole...

Essentially the argument is "Because I don't like the way you're choosing the play the game we both paid for, I'm going to grief you."

It's a pretty flimsy excuse to try and deflect that you really are being an ass.

That being said, assholes are a fact of life and you have to mitigate their ability to fap to being an asshole by being mindful of when they can grief you.

To clarify, I don't care if you want to be an asshole, just don't pretend like you're not being one.

Edited by bakimono

Posted

The delusion is strong with this one. Get called an asshat and a douche and yet you still feel back-slappingly vindicated. I can sense you straining hard in your brainsoup. Sheesh... and this is what makes up our gene pool.

I don't know, I'm just being annoying in games while you're blatantly breaking forums rules by continuously being verbally abusive. You're honestly trying too hard to falsify the image of me trying too hard to troll. 

Posted

I don't know, I'm just being annoying in games while you're blatantly breaking forums rules by continuously being verbally abusive. You're honestly trying too hard to falsify the image of me trying too hard to troll. 

Oh the irony.

Posted

Because the devs say so, but ok. Whatever makes you feel better

I haven't seen a dev post that it is ..also have seen one post saying it isn't. As i said, hard to report.

Posted

Oh the irony.

They won't get it, either.

Posted

I haven't seen a dev post that it is ..also have seen one post saying it isn't. As i said, hard to report.

They don't have to post it. It's in the game already, read UNSAFE ZONE

Posted

No, I come from real adult games. Where we don't get butthurt over PvP and take it personally like a hormone raging woman

But you posted this a week ago in the what game are you leaving for BDO thread:

WoW, but not leaving it behind for BDO. I just want something to play when I have breaks in between raids until Legion comes out.

So, WoW is a "real" adult game? And raiding is "PvP"?

Now I get why you don't mind being a jackass over here. I can't wait until Legion is released so you can go back to your adult game and take part in your amazing PvP killing instanced bosses.

Posted

And you support afkers who think they can go afk where ever they want without punishment? Sorry but no. We will be what will stop this game from being an afk fest spread to all lands. This pests have to be kept under control. You can call me an asshole, it's not going to stop me rofl. 

Griefing is Griefing :(

Posted

But you posted this a week ago in the what game are you leaving for BDO thread:

So, WoW is a "real" adult game? And raiding is "PvP"?

Now I get why you don't mind being a jackass over here. I can't wait until Legion is released so you can go back to your adult game and take part in your amazing PvP killing instanced bosses.

Implying I play only WoW.
But it's okay, making implications is all you've been doing in this entire thread anyway. Keep it up

Posted

Griefing is Griefing :(

But you don't get it... They aren't playing the sandbox game you're supposed to play how you wants like *HE* wants them to.

See? It makes perfect sense right?

Posted

A baddie coming to the forum to brag about being an asshole.