• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trolling on this game had never been more fun

139 posts in this topic

Posted

But you don't get it... They aren't playing the sandbox game you're supposed to play how you wants like *HE* wants them to.
See? It makes perfect sense right?

Works the other way around you know?
Everybody here is butthurt because OP is playing the game he wants to.

Posted

Wow did I just read 3 pages worth of a bunch of panzies -----ing about this dudes epic use of in game mechanics?

Please, if this insulted you or got your jimmies in a twist, leave your computer, unplug the internet, and commit to a life offline. You are not psychologically fit for video games or the internet at large. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Implying I play only WoW.But it's okay, making implications is all you've been doing in this entire thread anyway. Keep it up

Why don't you tell us about these adult games you play, then? 

Posted

Wow did I just read 3 pages worth of a bunch of panzies -----ing about this dudes epic use of in game mechanics?

Please, if this insulted you or got your jimmies in a twist, leave your computer, unplug the internet, and commit to a life offline. You are not psychologically fit for video games or the internet at large. 

finally, somebody with common sense

Posted

If we assume your theory is correct then by default this game is made for assholes and promotes being an asshole.

it's also made for afkers and promotes afk then 

Posted

Works the other way around you know?Everybody here is butthurt because OP is playing the game he wants to.

Actually there is a difference.

Respecting people's play is not the same thing as respecting people's disrespect for how they play.

There's all manner of things in life people do that I don't approve of but hey, it's their choice so live and let live.

I don't go up to a dude asking for change in the parking lot and stomp him out because I disagree; nor would I ever suggest others weren't respecting my right to live how I choose because they objected to it.

I know it's a game, but shitty logic is shitty logic. As I said previously, it's really not something that bothers me, just keep in mind that you really are being an asshole.

Posted

the way you asked makes it sound like something else... :D

Posted

EVE for example, my guild is ranked in the first 50.
Play more ofc but they aren't MMO's

it's also made for afkers and promotes afk then 

yh, in safe zones

Posted

I don't know, I'm just being annoying in games while you're blatantly breaking forums rules by continuously being verbally abusive. You're honestly trying too hard to falsify the image of me trying too hard to troll. 

Oh the irony.

It's called being 'adaptive to the environment'.

Unfortunately, many of us who are very capable of constructing intelligent sentences and arguments and writing with articulation have realised that: there are way too many idiots on here who can only be communicated to in the manner we are displaying now.

It's a shame, but when dealing with a moron it's clearly more effective to 'write as we do'.

Posted

the way you asked makes it sound like something else... :D

Wich ones do you play? :P

1 person likes this

Posted

You should follow your own advice. We're merely pointing out that he is an asshole baddie. You're the one who is upset at this. Perhaps you do the same thing and your feelings are hurt at being repeatedly told it is a stupid thing to do?

Posted

Fixed.

You idots keep 'conveniently' ignoring that insy-winsy little detail.

How does killing afk players make people assholes? ;o I cannot comprehend this lol ;D I kill people in a video game! Must mean I'm an asshole! Obviously... /flex If you don't want to die just go afk in the safe spot, what's not to understand? 

Posted (edited)

Lookout, we got a badass over here. It even says so on his guilds recruit page:

The Northern Wolves is a guild dedicated to the badass. If you game in a badass way, enjoy viewing an act of utter badassery, or even consider that you could become a badass. Then this is the guild for you. We are not interested in those whom are not badass, as that would go against our creed and virtues as one of the leading guilds in the Sea of Sorrows.

Hahaha. This is priceless, and more fun that training AFK fishermen in-game. When tools who write shit like the above insult people don't they realize that it's a complement to any normal, sane human being? 

Protip: If you have to use the word badass 5 times in two sentences, you're aren't remotely badass.

Edited by Rafterman
1 person likes this

Posted

How does killing afk players make people assholes? ;o I cannot comprehend this lol ;D I kill people in a video game! Must mean I'm an asshole! Obviously... /flex If you don't want to die just go afk in the safe spot, what's not to understand? 

Because you're griefing them for absolutely no reason other than the satisfaction of knowing you hampered their plans.

That being said, all manner of things are really asshole moves and many of them directly benefit you. Like killing someone because you want their grind spot. It's a part of the game and you just have to cope with it and mitigate what you can.

The game gives you license to be an asshole if you choose, kinda like real life. Just own it and you'll never get objections from me; I do agree if you want to be sure you aren't killed by assholes who get off on ruining other people's day you damn sure should cart your happy ass to a safe zone to fish.

But just because I agree with that idea doesn't absolve you of being an asshole in the first place ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

You won't be around long; that's griefing.

Get a dictionairy nub

Posted

finally, somebody with common sense

Hahahahaha... you lot are like some self-congratulating, self-vindicating circle of cuddly ikcle koalas... justifying your own opinions and existence in one continual ego-stroking-fest.

This guy griefed other players 'cos they wuz stoopidly ayefkay n he cud. He's an asshat... and so is anyone attempting to justify or excuse that. Can he do it in the game? Sure he can. Did he break any rules? No. Is he an asshat? For sure.

Posted

Hahaha. This is priceless, and more fun that training AFK fishermen in-game. When tools like write shit like the above insult people don't they realize that it's a complement to any normal, sane human being? 

Protip: If you have to use the word badass 5 times in two sentences, you're aren't remotely badass.

Rofl that is pretty good. Alas you lost context because this is not GW2 or SoS. I'll give you points still though. I don't remember how old that is, or which of us wrote that. But I still got a laugh out of the memories. Good times in GW2 on SoS and NSP. You would have enjoyed talking mad shit to us in that game, Im sure.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't even try to argue, they are simply butthurt and afraid this might happen to them (which is probably true anyway).

Hahaha. This is priceless, and more fun that training AFK fishermen in-game. When tools who write shit like the above insult people don't they realize that it's a complement to any normal, sane human being? 

Ever considered the fact that people are joking around? Like, can you literally even comprehend at this point that people have fun in different ways and simply don't care what you think of it? Seriously dude... wtf?

Hahahahaha... you lot are like some self-congratulating, self-vindicating circle of cuddly ikcle koalas... justifying your own opinions and existence in one continual ego-stroking-fest.

This guy griefed other players 'cos they wuz stoopidly ayefkay n he cud. He's an asshat... and so is anyone attempting to justify or excuse that. Can he do it in the game? Sure he can. Did he break any rules? No. Is he an asshat? For sure.

You've been circlejerking with the majority of this thread from the beginning. Your just as much of an asshole as he is so get off your high horse.

Posted

Jokes on u my fishing armour makes it so mobs dont attack me

Posted

Guys, he has the right idea, we need to preserve the environment, THE FISH ARE GOING EXTINCT DAMN IT! 

1 person likes this

Posted

You've been circlejerking with the majority of this thread from the beginning. Your just as much of an asshole as he is so get off your high horse.

Oh I am mightily offended. Only... this horse is indeed mightily high, so you might have a point.

Posted

It's called being 'adaptive to the environment'.

Unfortunately, many of us who are very capable of constructing intelligent sentences and arguments and writing with articulation have realised that: there are way too many idiots on here who can only be communicated to in the manner we are displaying now.

It's a shame, but when dealing with a moron it's clearly more effective to 'write as we do'.

So you're basically saying treat them with an elitist attitude where you're above of the rules. Seems to me like your the type of person in real life that smashes into someone's car intentionally just because just because they said a few words that hurts your feelings. Well, you're free to do what you want I guess, it's the law enforcer's jobs to deal with people like you, not me. :) 

Posted (edited)

Get a dictionairy nub

You won't be around long; that's griefing.

So, here you go: Griefing definition, edit

"A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways ..."

Source

Edited by CM_Praballo

Posted

Oh I am mightily offended. Only... this horse is indeed mightily high, so you might have a point.

I'm not trying to offend you, it's true. Just look over your posts, insult after insult. How is that not being an asshole?

Posted

Because you're griefing them for absolutely no reason other than the satisfaction of knowing you hampered their plans.

That being said, all manner of things are really asshole moves and many of them directly benefit you. Like killing someone because you want their grind spot. It's a part of the game and you just have to cope with it and mitigate what you can.

The game gives you license to be an asshole if you choose, kinda like real life. Just own it and you'll never get objections from me; I do agree if you want to be sure you aren't killed by assholes who get off on ruining other people's day you damn sure should cart your happy ass to a safe zone to fish.

But just because I agree with that idea doesn't absolve you of being an asshole in the first place ;)

Well they can afk in safe spots if they want to be safe. No need to call me an asshole just because I kill people in a video game kid. It's so pathetic to call people names because their play-style doesn't suit yours. This is a competitive game and nature of competitiveness dictates that you have to eliminate possible competition. 

1 person likes this