• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trolling on this game had never been more fun

139 posts in this topic

Posted

So, here you go: Griefing definition, so all the ignorant morons,such as us yourself, 'haz learned something' today:

"A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways ..."

Source

There's your problem right there.
It's pretty damn intended to be able to die to anything in unsafe zones.
using aspects of the game in unintended ways
People do it all the time when they're too low to contest a grinding spot by turning pvp on. If that is griefing then half of the server should be reported and banned.

1 person likes this

Posted

So you're basically saying treat them with an elitist attitude where you're above of the rules.

No, I'm saying use basic language that the idiots can understand.

And actually, I am a very well-balance emotional person. I just don't like assholes.

Posted

It is a matter of upbringing. They don't understand because it's the way they were brought up.

As an example, we go to a nice restaurant and there is someone there talking loudly, farting, laughing at his farts, spitting on the ground and each time a waitress passes by he tries to slap her butt. You can try to tell the guy he's being an ass and it is not acceptable behavior but he won't even understand what the heck we're going on about. To him it is a perfectly normal way to behave, probably the way his parents behave, probably how his circle of friends behave, so not only he has no clue about what we're talking about but he'll just laugh it off and continue being loud and spitting on the floor.

That's pretty much what we have here. Not only they don't understand, but they believe it is perfectly fine and natural and we're just pansie weirdos with our napkins instead of using the table cloth.

Posted

As long as the OP doesn't go too far with the shenanigans (doing them to everyone every chance he gets), nobody should really care about it.

Posted (edited)

using aspects of the game in unintended waysPeople do it all the time when they're too low to contest a grinding spot by turning pvp on. If that is griefing then half of the server should be reported and banned.

Once again, in this case the players were AFK and mobs were pulled to kill them.

Why can't you goddamn retards remember that simple fact.

Edited by Enk

Posted

Everybody getting all upset while the OP and his friends are having the time of their lives laughing at people raging. Just ignore the topic, he made it to get attention and we're all giving him what he wants. :(

Posted

It is a matter of upbringing. They don't understand because it's the way they were brought up.

As an example, we go to a nice restaurant and there is someone there talking loudly, farting, laughing at his farts, spitting on the ground and each time a waitress passes by he tries to slap her butt. You can try to tell the guy he's being an ass and it is not acceptable behavior but he won't even understand what the heck we're going on about. To him it is a perfectly normal way to behave, probably the way his parents behave, probably how his circle of friends behave, so not only he has no clue about what we're talking about but he'll just laugh it off and continue being loud and spitting on the floor.

That's pretty much what we have here. Not only they don't understand, but they believe it is perfectly fine and natural and we're just pansie weirdos with our napkins instead of using the table cloth.

That's the most retarded example I've ever seen and it doesn't suit this situation at all. I can use the same logic and say your parents raised you to be a passive-aggressive asshole with ego issues. But I doubt that's the case, isn't it?
You can't compare such rl situations that are very extreme to people dicking about in a video game.

Posted

Besides, i think you can buy a fish suit or something and the mobs will ignore you while fishing, so there you go. 

/Thread. 

Posted

No, I'm saying use basic language that the idiots can understand.

And actually, I am a very well-balance emotional person. I just don't like assholes.

Then be glad you're born with just one. :)

Posted (edited)

As long as the OP doesn't go too far with the shenanigans (doing them to everyone every chance he gets), nobody should really care about it.

Of course he will take it as far as he can. He's a moron, that's what they do.

Seen it too many times before, especially recently in ArcheAge.

Edited by Enk

Posted

I'm not trying to offend you, it's true. Just look over your posts, insult after insult. How is that not being an asshole?

I choose not to negatively affect another human without cause. Smy choice. I choose not to allow those that do to waltz along without contrary comment. Also, smy choice. The tone of those that grief all badassly is most often insulting, so I choose to respond in kind. Also smy choice.

I find your argument and conclusions utterly ironic and hypocritical... but offensive? No.

Btw... if you ever want me to respect your position... then you need to respect mine, Quid pro quo.

Posted

Once again, in this case the players were AFK and mobs were pulled to kill them.

IN AN UNSAFE ZONE! It's the players own damn fault, he knew perfectly well he wasn't in a safe zone and went afk regardless. What is it so hard to understand here??

Posted

using aspects of the game in unintended waysPeople do it all the time when they're too low to contest a grinding spot by turning pvp on. If that is griefing then half of the server should be reported and banned.

ty for clearing that up

Once again, in this case the player was AFK and mobs were pulled to kill them.

there is no rule about pulling mobs on someone in dangerzone fcktard

Posted

Every time I see an afk fisher, usually groups of them in a non-safe zone I draw mob aggro and run around forcing them eventually switching the target from me to them or a mob with a ranged aoe attack hits them as well as me. One by one I watch their bodies and horses fall. Best part about this is no negative karma because it's a PvE death.

-Proud SJW

Thanks for this. Just reported you as a griefer. You are manipulating a system to avoid karma penalties.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly, it's a jerk move but i believe that it's at your own risk to go afk outside of a safe zone. He could have killed them if he wanted to but he decided to be a jerk instead but still, there's a reason why certain areas are called safe zones and other's are not. If there's someone out there who never played any MMORPG before starting BDO then he would have experienced the same things in almost any other MMORPG out there.

Posted

That's the most retarded example I've ever seen and it doesn't suit this situation at all. I can use the same logic and say your parents raised you to be a passive-aggressive asshole with ego issues. But I doubt that's the case, isn't it?You can't compare such rl situations that are very extreme to people dicking about in a video game.

Really? Because to me it makes perfect sense. Bothering people who aren't bothering me is being an ass. Coming to the forums to brag about it? Please. If what you call being a passive aggressive asshole is behaving like a well adjusted adult I'll take it, no matter what you label it. Carry on using your shirt as a napkin while mocking others.

Posted

Honestly, it's a jerk move but i believe that it's at your own risk to go afk outside of a safe zone. He could have killed them if he wanted to but he decided to be a jerk instead but still, there's a reason why certain areas are called safe zones and other's are not. If there's someone out there who never played any MMORPG before starting BDO then he would have experienced the same things in almost any other MMORPG out there.

I can't. I'm only level 20.

Posted

ty for clearing that up

there is no rule about pulling mobs on someone in dangerzone fcktard

Thanks for this. Just reported you as a griefer. You are manipulating a system to avoid karma penalties.

Griefing. Can try and justify it all you like, doesn't change that that's what is going on here.

Posted

Trolling is only allowed as far as the game lets players troll.  Anyone barking at the OP is barking up the wrong tree.

Posted

Is no one gonna address his little "Proud SJW" at the end of his post? >.> 

Posted

Don't even try to argue, they are simply butthurt and afraid this might happen to them (which is probably true anyway).

Ever considered the fact that people are joking around? Like, can you literally even comprehend at this point that people have fun in different ways and simply don't care what you think of it? Seriously dude... wtf?

You've been circlejerking with the majority of this thread from the beginning. Your just as much of an asshole as he is so get off your high horse.

Buy a -----ing thesaurus, or are you going for a record? And you post like a 13 year old boy, complete with the carebears, butthurts (i think you hold the forum record), self-promotion, gender based insults, etc. It's no wonder you think training mobs on noobs fishing is some paragon of gameplay.

And have you ever considered people are joking around? I was with Triangulator, which is why I liked his reply, but you're just stupid and showing it more and more with each of your posts.

The best part is, I don't really even care about the Op doing what he's doing. It's a ----- move and everyone knows it. It just annoys me when people pull the "who me?" innocent act like they don't know they are being jerks. If you are happy being a ----- then own it, don't pretend like you are saving the game from afk'ers or that it has anything to do with PvP at all.

Posted

Of course he will take it as far as he can. He's a moron, that's what they do.

Seen it too many times before, especially recently in ArchAge.

That's what i mean. unless he wants every farming area turned into a safe area, like what the devs did for archage, he shouldn't try to grief people as much as he can and if you think Pearl Abyss won't do it, just take a look at the karma and AH systems. They were reactionary changes because people took things too far.

1 person likes this

Posted

Griefing. Can try and justify it all you like, doesn't change that that's what is going on here.

not griefing. Its working as intended. 

Posted

That's what i mean. unless he wants every farming area turned into a safe area, like what the devs did for archage, he shouldn't try to grief people as much as he can and if you think Pearl Abyss won't do it, just take a look at the karma and AH systems. They were reactionary changes because people took things too far.

"The parasite killing the host".

I've already exhausted myself with trying to explain this to the Ganking and PvP players on here.

Too damn narrow minded to see it.

Posted (edited)

not griefing. Its working as intended. 

Was dragging a World Boss into a city to kill everyone "working as intended"  xD  Or was it Griefing?  (In WoW)

Edited by Selvaria