• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Trolling on this game had never been more fun

139 posts in this topic

Posted

not griefing. Its working as intended. 

We'll see what happens in the next few months then, won't we. :)

Posted

Wow did I just read 3 pages worth of a bunch of panzies -----ing about this dudes epic use of in game mechanics?

Please, if this insulted you or got your jimmies in a twist, leave your computer, unplug the internet, and commit to a life offline. You are not psychologically fit for video games or the internet at large. 

EVE for example, my guild is ranked in the first 50.Play more ofc but they aren't MMO's

yh, in safe zones

and in non safe zones. 

Suprised OP doesn't sack up and kill them himself though. Suppose that is how cowards work. =]

Posted (edited)

I choose not to negatively affect another human without cause. Smy choice. I choose not to allow those that do to waltz along without contrary comment. Also, smy choice. The tone of those that grief all badassly is most often insulting, so I choose to respond in kind. Also smy choice.

I find your argument and conclusions utterly ironic and hypocritical... but offensive? No.

Btw... if you ever want me to respect your position... then you need to respect mine, Quid pro quo.

Nice dodging the question. So basically you have a right to be an asshole?

Now that we've established that this discussion is closed. I personally think you're honestly 12 or really have 0 social skills and understanding of human beings in general, apart from yourself.. don't really care for your respect

Thanks for this. Just reported you as a griefer. You are manipulating a system to avoid karma penalties.

he can't avoid karma penalties if he can't get it in the first place. He's low lvl you nub, oh and good luck with that report :)

Really? Because to me it makes perfect sense. Bothering people who aren't bothering me is being an ass. Coming to the forums to brag about it? Please. If what you call being a passive aggressive asshole is behaving like a well adjusted adult I'll take it, no matter what you label it. Carry on using your shirt as a napkin while mocking others.

Didn't think you'd see sense anyway. Your knowledge on how people work is jouvenille and uneducated at best.

Buy a -----ing thesaurus, or are you going for a record? And you post like a 13 year old boy, complete with the carebears, butthurts (i think you hold the forum record), self-promotion, gender based insults, etc. It's no wonder you think training mobs on noobs fishing is some paragon of gameplay.

And have you ever considered people are joking around? I was with Triangulator, which is why I liked his reply, but you're just stupid and showing it more and more with each of your posts.

The best part is, I don't really even care about the Op doing what he's doing. It's a ----- move and everyone knows it. It just annoys me when people pull the "who me?" innocent act like they don't know they are being jerks. If you are happy being a ----- then own it, don't pretend like you are saving the game from afk'ers or that it has anything to do with PvP at all.

edit You can preach all you want but you just made a post full of insults posting like a 13 year old boy. Live what you preach carebear

Edited by CM_Praballo

Posted

Was dragging a World Boss into a city to kill everyone "working as intended"  xD 

Yeah, of course it is.

It's 'Retard Logic'. Never fails. Allegedly. ;)

Posted (edited)

edit  You can preach all you want but you just made a post full of insults posting like a 13 year old boy. Live what you preach carebear

Your husband must be a proud man!

Edited by CM_Praballo
edited to stay in line with other moderation

Posted

and in non safe zones. 

Suprised OP doesn't sack up and kill them himself though. Suppose that is how cowards work. =]

http://i.imgur.com/SCtISxG.jpg Level 20, can't pvp :(

Posted

Well they can afk in safe spots if they want to be safe. No need to call me an asshole just because I kill people in a video game kid. It's so pathetic to call people names because their play-style doesn't suit yours. This is a competitive game and nature of competitiveness dictates that you have to eliminate possible competition. 

Like I said, I have zero problems with being an asshole, I'm frequently an asshole just I don't pretend not to be when I do it.

If it's pathetic to call someone names because their playstyle doesn't suit yours (which, btw, I've already said I have no problems with your playstyle, and if that wasn't clear, I have no problems with your playstyle) it's many times over more pathetic to grief someone because you don't agree with their playstyle.

Being competitive is really a non-point in regards to if a behavior is assholish or not.

You can compete by improving yourself, or you can compete by actively hampering others... one of those is pretty clearly being an asshole.

I don't get why you feel so upset that people are calling it like it is; if you intentionally do something to spite them and punish them it's pretty clearly being an asshole. You don't need to dress it up or write it off.

If you pay attention to what I'm saying I never once said I have a problem with assholes, only trying the ones who try lie to themselves and others about what they are.

Coming from a proud asshole.

Posted

Your husband must be a proud man!

Smooth moves for a "mature and oh so intelligent person". He'd just PK your ass if he saw you, just fyi

Posted

We'll see what happens in the next few months then, won't we. :)

so this game is 2 years old this would have been changed long ago.

He will never face any consequences for his action. Deal with it or cry more.. both are amusing.

Srry for shtty english

Posted

Seems like the cry salty tears brigade has been crying salty tears.

Hypocrites.

Posted

ow what people do to get their jollys there days, bringing others misery seems to be the in thing to make you happy.

guess what they saying is, if you wish to try ur luck then thats up to you but to avoid this you fish in safe zones, makes sence, you will always get those morally right and wrong but it is a computer game i guess people play games to not worry about right and wrong and play devils advocate ?

Posted (edited)

Well they can afk in safe spots if they want to be safe. No need to call me an asshole just because I kill people in a video game kid. It's so pathetic to call people names because their play-style doesn't suit yours. This is a competitive game and nature of competitiveness dictates that you have to eliminate possible competition. 

he has every right to say the shoe fits kid. Are you top fisher? Is that what you're competing for now is it? Competition isn't afk players. Might as well go to Archeage and hunt bots you scrub 

Edited by Vhagar

Posted

It is a matter of upbringing. They don't understand because it's the way they were brought up.

Didn't think you'd see sense anyway. Your knowledge on how people work is jouvenille and uneducated at best.

I rest my case and bow out, no point in wallowing in a pig sty.

Posted

This thread is beyond redemption in regards of personal attacks and foul language - closed

3 people like this