• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Alustin] Neverlight - Casual, PvE (sometimes PvP), english-speaking! Recruiting any levels!

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

xY28cUv.jpg

Hello there, Black Desert community!

Name's Kelmore and l'm the guildmaster of Neverlight. Guild was formed around 2011 in World of Warcraft (on a private server). We've been top raiding guild for years on both Wotlk and Cataclysm but sadly, all good comes to an end eventually and the guild had to be shut down for what seems like an eternity now. The guild members formed such strong bonds and friendships that they're still keeping in touch and playing together even after Neverlight and WoW were done for (some even met in real life!). Here l am, 2 years later, in hopes of returning Neverlight to its former glory in a brand new game! 

That's about it regarding the history of the guild, in very, very few words. 

The guild l want to create for BDO is going to be casual, relaxed and will probably end up being a mix of PvErs and PvPers. We're all probably going to be farmers, fishermen and what not.. 'herbivores' who sometimes kill people :P! No worries though, we're not going to be focusing our time and energy on being hardcore PvPers!

Let's talk about...

What l want from BDO:

- BDO to me is now THE mmo. A new home, a game worth playing for a very long time and hopefully the place where l'll get to meet some new, nice people.

- l don't play to race or compete and neither will my guild. l want us to enjoy what the game has to offer.

What l want from you:

- You don't need to play non-stop, just make sure you can help with missions, help with scrolls and guild bosses. If you don't plan on helping out at least some, please don't waste our time by wanting to join.

- l'm not one to hate on teenagers but l'd rather you be 18 or even 20+.

- Looking for friendly, open-minded people.

- Be kind, respectful and know your boundaries. That's important.

- Love BDO and play it to enjoy it and not to cause trouble for others.

- We'll have Discord and l welcome everyone to use it and have fun!

What Neverlight wants from you:

- Be somewhat active and try to be helpful to the other members.

- Join our Discord and website, it's easier to keep in touch if we con contact eachother outside the game as well :) On our website we have guides, forum, space for screenshots, the works. And last but not least..help with guild activities whenever there are any.

- Be aware of our alliance and be nice to them :)

TL;DR If you have mixed feelings about doing PvE and a bit of PvP then come join us! Feel free to whisper me in-game (Nehlkira) or message me here for any info you need. 

Discord-Logo-Wordmark-Color-1.png

You're welcome to come join us there and have a chit-chat!

Nehlkira Menthild

WE ARE ON SERENDIA A2!

(if you can't find me ingame you can also try Diospyros and Elenne)

Edited by Kelmore
1 person likes this

Posted

Hi! :)

I am a 23yo causal player, looking to finally commit to an MMO and considering how much I love BDO, I think this is the perfect one.

I'm really enjoying the crafting/gathering quests atm and will eventually go on to be proficient in either cooking or mining, though I haven't decided which I like more yet!

I'm currently playing Ranger, looking for an English speaking guild to join on the Alustin servers and noticed that you were recruiting. I think your guild sounds perfect for me as I'm not sure I will be playing BDO very much for the PVP content (at least not yet).

Can I join? :) Please feel free to message me on the forums or in game. My character is Starchaser Illuminaughty.

Posted

Hi there, I consider myself a casual player also and quite interested in pursuing fishing and crafting as well as the regular level grind. I'm interesting in joining Guild missions and other activities.

I'm 32 and work from home part of the week so I get the opportunity to login and afk fish and the like. I'm quite open minded and still trying to figure out how the game works in parts.

Can you please confirm which channel on Alustin you are on? I did send Kelmore a message but it might have been the wrong person.

Thanks.

Posted

Hi guys!

Thanks so much for the interest, lovely to have so many want to join the guild. We're already 28 in such a short time and l keep getting messages on top of messages, it's great!

@Taxx_Return Did we already speak? l think we may have and you should be in the guild :P

@chaoswillthrive Feel free to whisper me on Calpheon A1, that's where l usually am :) 

So far l don't really want the guild to go over 30 members but eitherway, feel free to ask, everyone, maybe l can get you a spot :)

Posted

Hi *waves*

Quickfire questions!:

- Do you have any RP element?
- Do you rely mostly on discord or have an active guild chat and/or forum
- Would you rule out PvP totally or potentially dabble at a later date?

Thanks!

Posted

1. Not that l know of as of yet, we're a 3 day old guild :P

2. We rely mostly on ingame chat but we do have discord. However some people are impossible to get there for some reason

3. Not rulling it out but definitely won't turn into a hardcore pvp guild with 200 members. So far we barely have 5 people over 40. mostly people who have never played the game so it's very early to say :)

Posted (edited)

Hi i'm 17 but i'll turn 18 next monday im very interested in joining a guild that has a friendly guild community and is not some hardcore pvp loving guild with 500+ members (i do have school and some work after but i will try to be as active as possible)

Edited by ShadowHunter1403

Posted

Updated with website and Discord address. Everyone's free to join us for a chat!

Also added more guild slots!

@ShadowHunter1403 Come to Calpheon A1, you can usually find me there and we'll see what we can do :)

Posted (edited)

Hello there, I'm a new player in the world of BDO, and looking for a guild : ) Your guild sounds like a perfect fit for me, since I would need a group of players whom would tolerate me being a noob at the start. 

Quick rundown of who I am:

- I'm 21 years old.

- From the kingdom of Denmark, tough speaking perfectly english with the average miss in accent :P

- I play as a Warrior, and trying to get in to fishing. 

- Consider myself a novice in MMO's.

Edited by MrVazir

Posted

@MrVazir Calpheon A1 and whisper Kelmore :D

Posted

Hi there,

The names Bart and BDO is the game. :) 

I am a 25yo guy looking for exactly what you are offering.

Still figuring out what I want to play as the main class but I've invested most of my time in the trade aspect of this game.

I have played quite a bit of MMOs but never to serious (apart for GW1)

Posted

@Puzzler You're welcome to give it a shot with us, whisper me on Calpheon A1 when you can :)

Posted (edited)

Hey Kelmore,

Sobek Smyths is the ingame name, name and family name. main class warrior.

I'm 22 years old and a pretty frequent player with decent experience in mmo's. It says you need players online between 5 and 9 pm which is perfect for me :).

Not been in a guild yet for this game and am eager to play with a group.

Edited by Sobek

Posted (edited)

@Sobek You know the drill, soldier!

Edited by Kelmore

Posted

We're growing nicely and have a great group of people so far! Thank you all for your interest and warm welcome to everyone who joined and also to those still contemplating whether they should!

Posted (edited)

Brushed up on our site a bit and made a Discord channel directed at potential recruits! If you wanna come have a chat with us or something about this guild is unclear to you, we're waiting for your questions! Link in the initial post of this thread :)

Going to keep buying spots for the time being so don't be scared of asking if you're interested in joining us :) Always looking for friendly people to join this amazing group!

Neverlight

Edited by Kelmore

Posted

Hi

This sounds just the type of guild I'm looking for!

I would consider myself to be casual and get easily distracted by plants and rocks, I even tried some afk fishing.

I have been playing for about 18 hours but My characters are still only 14 and 9. There is so much to do and take in and I'm enjoying every minute of it!

I have spent most of my time on Oliviax my lvl 14. If there's anything you want to ask me please feel free

Thanks

1 person likes this

Posted

You sound like someone we'd most definitely invite in our group :D All l wanna say is, come to Calpheon A1 and whisper Kelmore!

Posted

Still have a few free spots ;)

Posted

Bump bump! 

We're still looking for peeps to join us!

Oh and here's a group photo of some of us:

2016-03-15_122306715.thumb.JPG.4cf3e1336

Posted

Neverlight is Neverlife, Neverlight is Neverlove.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've been told to write something, so here it is:

SOMETHING

Seriously though, best guild there is. :)

Edited by moonpriest

Posted

Still looking for some members :) If anyone is interested or has any questions, please write something here, or contact me otherwise in private/ingame.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just stopping by with some news about the guild :) 

First off, we've recently started doing guild bosses (currently only Small since we don't have a lot over 15 people at 50+)! No great loot yet but we're going to keep at it :P 

Secondly, we've joined an alliance with Tempest, Frost and Weeaboo_Squad! Hoping to start on a bit of PvP at some point :) We're scrubs still so..won't be too hardcore :P 

And last but not least, we have updated the guild info at the top a tiny bit. Didn't make huge changes, just a few things that have 'morphed' since the beginning. l guess you could say we've started out as a casual, 'purposeless' guild but we're now trying to be a little more serious about what we need to do to advance

That being said, we're still recruiting people of all levels and all inclinations whether pve or pvp, no complaints from us :) we just want a group of solid and fun people to do stuff with, whatever that may be!

If you think of joining the guild you can find us in-game (Kelmore, Diospyros, Memnos, Blue0 - usually on Mediah A1) or on our Discord (you can find the address in the initial post of this thread) aaaaand that's about it! 

We welcome anyone and everyone! ♥

Posted

Spam. Bump.

I have a crush on these people.

1 person likes this