• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Alustin] Neverlight - Casual, PvE (sometimes PvP), english-speaking! Recruiting any levels!

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello! Do you still accept new members?

Posted

Hey there @Genova ! Yea we sure are :)

l'm not around for a few days but feel free to contact @Everheart (Memnos) for a guild invite/chat. Or you can join our Discord and settle things there :) Eitherway, you're very welcome!

Posted

Hi

I would Like to join the guild as it sounds the right fit for me.

Am a new player so still learning the ropes and getting confused (normal for me )

Am mainly playing on Avorniel  Family name is Elien

I play long hours but takes me forever to hit max level as I tend to get sidetracked with crafting, exploring and completing each area before I move on if possible,

At the moment I have mic. issues so I can't get hold of you via Discord (getting a new one this week ) and I don't think I am in the right instance as when I try add some of the players to contact ,I am either missing them or it's not working have tried Mediah A1 & Calpheon A1 zones and no joy lol

Hope to hear from you ,I will be in Calpheon A1

:)

Posted

Hi

I would Like to join the guild as it sounds the right fit for me.

Am a new player so still learning the ropes and getting confused (normal for me )

Am mainly playing on Avorniel  Family name is Elien

I play long hours but takes me forever to hit max level as I tend to get sidetracked with crafting, exploring and completing each area before I move on if possible,

At the moment I have mic. issues so I can't get hold of you via Discord (getting a new one this week ) and I don't think I am in the right instance as when I try add some of the players to contact ,I am either missing them or it's not working have tried Mediah A1 & Calpheon A1 zones and no joy lol

Hope to hear from you ,I will be in Calpheon A1

:)

Hello hello and of course you're welcome, just need to find each other in game! 

I'm sure we've all been quite confused in the beginning, and especially in BDO! (I think some of us are still quite confused!) 

You don't necessarily need a mic to jump on Discord, we're mainly using it for the text channels anyway with occasional chatter going on on the voice channels :) Could be easier to get hold of anyone capable of inviting you into the guild if you leave a message in discord :) At least there you can also poke an officer or have an officer poke you when they see your message :) I did already at least try to add you to friends in game as well, let's see if we can get in touch!

Posted

This needs a bump! We're looking for people, still. Preferably around 50 but it's fine if you're not as well! Just come have a chat with us on Discord or whisper ingame (Nehlkira, Diospyros, Memnora, Ambiguu)

Requirements: Keep Discord on whenever you can, join our website and help with guild activities!

Posted

Hi 

I'm 27 years old, i'm From Poland. I have good experience in mmo's.I better speek than writing in English.

i'm play as Blader lvl 31 at the moment. I play almost every day.

Please consider my candidacy positively.

Posted

Bump once again! Looking for more peeps to join us :)

Posted

This is the kind of guild I want to be a part of... 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the kind of guild I want to be a part of... 

Hello there! You are more than welcome to join :)

Just drop by in our discord to poke someone for an invite or whisper one of our officers (Diospyros, Memnora or Ambiguu) or the GM (Nelkhira) in game.

Posted

Hey, are you guys still recruiting?

I'm still a pretty low level as I plan on taking my time with leveling/exploring/crafting, but would like to be part of a guild as soon as possible.

This guild seemed to be quite a good fit.

Would be glad to hear from you, thanks. :3

Posted

@Colossus Sure thing! Always looking for newbies to join us :3 You can whisper me (Nehlkira) or Memnora or Diospyros and we'll get you in asap!

Meanwhile, you can join our Discord and poke us there :P You can find the link in the top post! 

Thanks for the interest!

Posted

we got some new guys immediately stealing all dem liverto's on guild bosses

gg

bump

Posted

Would love to add some more people to our group so feel free to bust in here (or our Discord) and ask whatever you need to know! 

Posted

Hi there,

Mature player here :D I'm currently looking for a Guild to join; are you accepting new players? Mostly interested in PVE content atm, still learning all the there is in BDO :) 

I try and play most days (work depending) mostly evenings.

Character name : Cartwright (Warrior)

Kind Regards

Posted

Hello!
Hit 50 a few days ago and feel like it's time to join a guild, and this one sounds right up my alley. Mainly a PvE guy who occasionally dabble in PvP (mostly if you get good rewards from it). And I'm definitely looking for a more casual, mature approach since I no longer have the same time to dedicate solely for gaming.

A bit about me, 27 year old guy from Sweden. Working in the Swedish Armed Forces which means I occasionally will be away for a few days / weeks but I do spend a good portion of my free leisure time playing games and enjoying beer B|

Feel free to contact me here or in-game if you want to chatt and I can drop an application on the guild page afterwards.

Posted (edited)

Hello to both of you! We are still very much open for new members and we would love to have you both :) We don't really use the website for applications as we don't deem those necessary (You can only see if a person is a good fit for the group when he is or has been in the group :)), but you can always drop in our discord and poke an officer there for an invite (or a chat if you would like some more information first) or try to catch our leader or any of our officers in game (Nehlkira, Diospyros or Elenne). You'll find us on Serendia A2. 

Edited by Solanum

Posted

Hi there,

Mature player here :D I'm currently looking for a Guild to join; are you accepting new players? Mostly interested in PVE content atm, still learning all the there is in BDO :) 

I try and play most days (work depending) mostly evenings.

Character name : Cartwright (Warrior)

Kind Regards

You're not very good at posing yet... :D

mhvnew.png

Posted

Hi guys! I really like what I'm reaing about your guild. I am a level 40 Sorceress and taking it easy with experiencing all the little things in the game. I prefer PvE much more than PvP.

You've caught my eye a while ago but I decided to give my small and conflicted guild another chance so I've stuck with it, and tonight it has unexpectedly disbanded so I'm looking for a new home.

In the morning I'm off on a weekend long trip, timing is right to wear off that 24 hours cooldown for joining a new guild. I would love to chat to you about joining when I return, most likely Sunday evening.

Do you still use ingame chat for communications? I've always liked that in mmos. I also have Discord and I can keep it on quite often, just not a big fan of voice chat, I'm not used to speaking English.

Posted

Hi guys! I really like what I'm reaing about your guild. I am a level 40 Sorceress and taking it easy with experiencing all the little things in the game. I prefer PvE much more than PvP.

You've caught my eye a while ago but I decided to give my small and conflicted guild another chance so I've stuck with it, and tonight it has unexpectedly disbanded so I'm looking for a new home.

In the morning I'm off on a weekend long trip, timing is right to wear off that 24 hours cooldown for joining a new guild. I would love to chat to you about joining when I return, most likely Sunday evening.

Do you still use ingame chat for communications? I've always liked that in mmos. I also have Discord and I can keep it on quite often, just not a big fan of voice chat, I'm not used to speaking English.

Yeah yeah you can contact us in game. If you want to have a chat with one of the leaders now I think Elenne is online at the moment.
Otherwise pop into our Discord and leave a message, there's usually someone on there up for a chat :P 

Posted

Hello there! I'm glad you're liking what you're seeing so far, now you just have to catch an officer online (or in discord which would likely be even easier as people are working and not always there to see whispers in game even if online) and you'll get your chat and an invite if you're still liking what you hear :) You can also try and hit up any of our members for a chat, I'm sure most of our members would welcome a chat. Especially if you can catch our dearest @Montevidensis you'll get to hear all the dirty and not-so-dirty secrets (with pictures!). You can see the butt picture snapped of one of our newer members just few posts above!

We do use ingame chat as well but discord is an easier way to convey messages within the guild (not everyone is always present in game) and especially announcements since the ingame functionalities for guild messages, messages of the day and whatnot are not very user friendly and chat often disappears quite fast so if you blink it might be gone! Were mainly using discord for it's text channel capabilities and as a way to reach people even if they're not currently in game or paying attention. Also I suppose keeping in touch in general (people sometimes get chatty while at work, I should know as I'm currently sitting here waiting for a meeting to start). You're not in any way required or forced to join voice channels in discord, in fact overwhelming majority don't.

Posted

'Our dearest' - rofl u wot m8! I feel honored :x

It's not like I aimed at the butt, he decided to just turn around like that and put the butt in my camera while .
Y'know, like this

THE BUTT

butt.thumb.png.e9c836524773c4523829f7c0e

I could aim at the butt next time tho, y'know, if thats what you're into. :$

i will stop poluting our thread

Posted

Hello! Are u still recruiting? Would love to join your guild! Family name is Cain, I'll try to reach you in game too when I'm online. Musa, level 37 here.

Posted

Hello! Are u still recruiting? Would love to join your guild! Family name is Cain, I'll try to reach you in game too when I'm online. Musa, level 37 here.

Yes we are! Try and catch anyone of our officers online or hop on our discord and poke an officer there to get your invite sorted easier :)

Posted (edited)

Poke us on Discord if possible, otherwise you can try Nhelkira, Diospyros, Memnora or Renxette in game. Everyone should be online in the evening anyway so you could try that too ^_^

---

2 random screenshots from today

2rh46e8.png

292n2va.png

Edited by Montevidensis

Posted

The tale of Neverlight as I know it has come to an end. None of the original leadership have any roles in the future Neverlight. While the guild is still in good hands this recruitment thread is outdated and can be closed as such :) Hopefully the new leadership will put out their new recruitment thread with up-to-date information soon and this falls into the depths of old and forgotten threads to minimize confusion.

Thank you everyone for your interest and thanks to all the members for the good times over the past months.