• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The bestest of key giveways...

29 posts in this topic

Posted

This thread...

& This post...

I should start a giveway with the entry condition being people to tell me how great I am. I'll state it's not for attention, so it should be okay.

Gave me an idea for me last key...
Tell me how gloriously great I'm and the key might be yours ♥ - Basically the best ass-kisser gets the key LOL...
82035eee57cf43edc46b1fdbf96b482a.thumb.g
However stupid this might be It is a legit giveaway so suck up and win a key ♥ - Correct! I do not have any shame!
This will be the first and last none serious thread I will ever make, enjoy it while it lasts.........

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

You are the worst person on the planet..

Now give me a key :D

Edited by ButterNutts
4 people like this

Posted

you suck, give me a key

Posted

You’re so fantasmagorical, I almost want to join Facebook..... just so I can stalk you

Posted

8=====>

i got a key, don't mind me, just wanted to draw a rocket :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

I like your hair 

Posted

This thread...

& This post...

Gave me an idea for me last key...Tell me how gloriously great I'm and the key might be yours ♥ - Basically the best ass-kisser gets the key LOL...
82035eee57cf43edc46b1fdbf96b482a.thumb.g
However stupid this might be It is a legit giveaway so suck up and win a key ♥ - Correct! I do not have any shame!This will be the first and last none serious thread I will ever make, enjoy it while it lasts.........

Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key Beta Key 

KugaGone.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I shouldn't even dare write about You, for I stand unworthy. Your very essence radiating with a heavenly aura instantly fills the room with delight and joy, yet also with envy; for who wouldn't choose to be as You, if in the slightest possible? Your hair's slightest wave puts the ocean's strongest to shame, gold seems like nothing more than a rusty metal compared to its hue; Aphrodite marvels and secludes herself inside a space containing no reflective surface at the mere sight of Your divine facial features, which stand sharper than the sharpest blade. Your eyes produce tears with a diamond shine and themselves give out pure perfection. Snow White's blood-red lips fade compared to Yours; Your body, flawless. The pep in Your step to make all gaze, stunned and frozen, in an attempt to catch a fraction of your presence. Your grace and generosity, unmatched. Despite walking amongst us, You are still believed unworldly, for how could, I ask, petty mortals grasp the concept of Your purity?

1 person likes this

Posted

I shouldn't even dare write about You, for I stand unworthy. Your very essence radiating with a heavenly aura instantly fills the room with delight and joy, yet also with envy; for who wouldn't choose to be as You, if in the slightest possible? Your hair's slightest wave puts the ocean's strongest to shame, gold seems like nothing more than a rusty metal compared to its hue; Aphrodite marvels and secludes herself inside a space containing no reflective surface at the mere sight of Your divine facial features, which stand sharper than the sharpest blade. Your eyes produce tears with a diamond shine and themselves give out pure perfection. Snow White's blood-red lips fade compared to Yours; Your body, flawless. The pep in Your step to make all gaze, stunned and frozen, in an attempt to catch a fraction of your presence. Your grace and generosity, unmatched. Despite walking amongst us, You are still believed unworldly, for how could, I ask, petty mortals grasp the concept of Your purity?

I can feel the desperation, good luck man. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Who are you?! Gimme the key!

Posted

Pretty please with sugar on top! I need this to continue living!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm just going to post this here like any other giveaway o_o

Edited by BurningBern
2 people like this

Posted

You're shine bright like a diamond.

Posted

Vlad isn't going to be the only impaler tonight.

1 person likes this

Posted

Give me the key pls.

Posted

vt9mr.gif

Posted

é  -é I'm Amused, will pick one in a couple of hours...

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh mighty Kastion, per chance you could humble your tiny servant by gracing him with your presence, oh, and a key ;)

Posted

Oh mighty and wonderful Kastion, I am lost without your presence (even though I have only known you for about 5 seconds ;) )

But really, gimme the key and no one gets hurt

Posted

You are the worst person on the planet..

Now give me a key :D

I have a few keys and want to give them all to ButterNutts...simply because I couldn't like their post hard enough.

Posted

You are RNGesus

Posted

What do you mean? I m sorry. Love yourself, where are you now? Baby, I'll show you - purpose. Love yourself.

As long as you love me, never say never. You are my One time, boyfriend... Mistletoe, that should be me - all around the world. 

I'm confident - you smile. One less lonely girl, all that matters. There is nothing like us - You are somebody to love - Never let you go. 

You are my 'Heartbreaker'. Die in your arms. I fall, be alright - I'm stuck in the moment. Hold tight.  

You are my favorite girl, catching feelings. Take you - down to earth. This - this is the christmas song. 

^See what I did there?

- Jeasy

Posted

I have a few keys and want to give them all to ButterNutts...simply because I couldn't like their post hard enough.

knock yourself out... - I do enjoy it quite a lot myself.

Entry is now closed, will pick a winner momentarily.
It's pretty hard to decided... - Probably shouldn't have done this considering how indecisive I'm....

Posted

knock yourself out... - I do enjoy it quite a lot myself.

Entry is now closed, will pick a winner momentarily.
It's pretty hard to decided... - Probably shouldn't have done this considering how indecisive I'm....

I said I wanted to, but that would be irresponsible since they didn't praise you...or me for that matter. Speaking of, why isn't this thread about me instead? You know how these things work. I mean, my name is Magnificent for crying out loud. Get with the program Kastion..geez.

Posted

I said I wanted to, but that would be irresponsible since they didn't praise you...or me for that matter. Speaking of, why isn't this thread about me instead? You know how these things work. I mean, my name is Magnificent for crying out loud. Get with the program Kastion..geez.

Depends on your definition of praise. - I will try! I'm sorry...

The winner is @Invictus The copypaste was strong with him, If he didn't copypaste, I'd be even more impressed. - Very powerful ass-kissing indeed.

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0