• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like a guest pass before buying it. So if anyone reading this is willing to help me out, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Edit: Got a pass, thank you so much! Good luck everyone, I hope you guys all get one. :)

Edited by Kaelyssah

Posted

Would really like to try this game out if anyone has a spare guest pass going.

Thanks in advance 

Hemp :)

Posted (edited)

I would like a guest pass too. It would be nice to try the game before buying... 

GOT ONE, many thanks

Edited by leva242

Posted (edited)

A guest pass would be appreciated. I've been burned before, I like to try before I buy,

Edited by tek42

Posted

I have no problem buying this game to be honest, but I want to make sure it is worth my money.  Now I've played TERA before and it was my most loved games in the genre combat and art styles.  But I can't run over the fact that the game was specialized in sex sell and male characters get nothing from costumes as well as new class only locked in for female.

Blade and Soul is cool but the combat bored me, GW 2 is nice but the weapon system is something I don't like since I like to use 1 type of weapon and various of skills, not skills for each weapon type.  It loses the cool of that class.

So if any of you can give me a spare key to see how BDO runs about combat and costumes, I would really appreciate it.

Posted (edited)

Got one from elsewhere:)

Edited by Gaspazet
got pass

Posted

Hey guys, 

Really hoping to get a guest pass if anyone has one spare, wanting to delve into the game and have alook at some of the aspects of the game without reading guides or posts, since i like to find things out myself (more rewarding that way). Also unsure on how the game will actually run on my mid-ranged pc.

If you do have a spare key and are willing to send it me i thank you from the bottom of my heart! Really hoping this is a game that will keep me interested for years to come.

Thanks for your time

Posted

If I could get a guest pass I would appreciate it greatly, I'm short on money due to classes and i want to try the game before i risk purchasing it while all my friends are going on about it.

Posted

Just want to try before I buy. If anyone has an extra pass, my wife and I would love to try it out.

Thanks!

Posted

Would love a guest pass if anyone has a spare! Really looking to try this game out.

Thanks!

Posted

Would be great if someone can spare guest key :(

Posted

I would love a guest pass to try out the game. It looks great and I think I will love it, but I have a limited budget for gaming so trying before you buy is a big deal for me. And if you'd like, I'd be happy to make friends with you too! (US Player) <3

Had one guest pass left so picked a random name from this thread. I have PMed you a code. Enjoy!

Best of luck everyone else

Posted

Had one guest pass left so picked a random name from this thread. I have PMed you a code. Enjoy!

Best of luck everyone else

Thank you! :D <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys, edit your original post if you get a key, so people don't accidentally send you 2!

Posted

I would love to get a guest pass to try out the game. More than likely I will buy the game according to what I've seen/read so far and when I do, I will return the favor to another new player w/ a guest pass offer. :)

Posted

Hi,

Just putting my name up for a guest pass as well. Appreciated if someone sends one my way.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

i would like a guest pass if possible please

Posted (edited)

Okay, usually I don't do stuff like this but well the curiosity for this game has reached critical heigts. That's why I would love a guest pass to try it out a few days before ultimately going for it (I know I will but I have to soothe my girlfried ;) )

EU - unclaimed yet

Edited by chrisl0r

Posted

I also would like to request a guest pass.

I'm not sure whether this game would be my thing, but the option of being able to use a guest pass opens a opportunity for people like me to try out a game they don't have much experience in.

Thank you very much to all the kind people that have given out guest passes to people already.

Posted

Hello.

Greedy little bottom feeder here would love a guest pass, if anyone has one to spare. Just would like to try the game out before purchasing. Hear great things but am more of PvE (dungeons and raids and shiz) type of gal, so would like to see what it has to offer me in-game. So if anyone could help this damsel in distress it would be greatly appreciated. Will pay with cyber space kisses and hugs <3

Posted

I would like to request a guest pass and see if this is gonna by my new addicting for 2016!

Posted

If someone still has a guest pass, please send me one.

Tired of WoW at the moment, so this game sounds interesting :-)

Posted (edited)

Edit: No longer looking

Edited by Slops
update

Posted

Trying to move on from skyforge and this might be it!! 

But I want to check it out before buying it so if anyone is willing to spare a key I would be very grateful!! xD