• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

Howdy, I've been around MMO's since Everquest, I wanted to check this out before I got paid next week. I'll be giving my key away when I buy it. Thanks!

Posted

Hey,

I was hoping someone had a spare guest pass i could use.  I'm looking for a new game to play as I'm getting burnt out on skyforge, and excalibur WoW.  I'd like to try the game before i buy it however, as I'm stuck with an account on skyforge that i made the mistake of purchasing thinking it would remove the time gates.  If i could get a pass it would help me decide whether i wanted to play this game or not.  I currently have A LOT of free time because of a moving situation so I'd be around a lot and if the game is good I would definitely buy it.

thanks in advance.

Posted

I'd love a guest pass to see what all the fuss is about. Thanks in advance!

Posted

Hello, would like to try out this game before I consider making a purchase. If anyone could spare a guest pass for the NA version. Thanks!

Posted

i would like an NA guestpass, if someone has one to spare. i couldnt participate in the beta and would like to test the game first before commiting to buy it. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

(obtained)

Edited by LandSharkX

Posted (edited)

Looking for a NA guest pass 

Want to make sure my comp can run the game before I buy it.

Aquired

Edited by Kukwakie

Posted (edited)

Looking for a NA guest pass. Will definitely give back mine(s) if I end up buying the game! Just don't want to buy without trying, its against my religion.

A nice soul gave me one I don't need anymore!

Edited by Damax

Posted

Need an NA guest pass please.

Posted (edited)

I would love to see whether this game is as great as I think it is. Would really appreciate a pass, if you are feeling generous please pm me.
I'm going to sleep now, if I wake up with a pass I'll be very happy :D

A man can dream right? EU

Edited by Druidys

Posted

can any1 have a guest pass trial for eu here ? my wife doesnt let me buy it ............

Posted

Hello, would like to try out this game before I consider making a purchase. If anyone could spare a guest pass for the NA version. Thanks!

Posted

Would really appreciate a guest pass if anyone has a spare. Looking for a NA pass. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Someone still need a pass? First poster replying to this will get one.

Doing it like this since hard to tell if someone got one already and didn't edit their post. :D

Gone. <---

Edited by Nuno
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i need one pls!

Thanks nuno. I really appreciate it!

Edited by Tixx

Posted

Would appreciate a pass to test the game

Posted (edited)

Got a pass, thanks!

/cptkirk

Edited by Cptkirk

Posted

i need one pls!

Posted

Still looking for a NA guest pass if anyone is willing to spare one. Thanks!

Posted

still looking for a na pass here please

Posted

I am still hoping for a guest pass so i can try this game out.  If anyone has a spare i'd appreciate it.

Posted (edited)

Hello bdo community, this game looks amazing, but still I would like to try it before buying. So looking for a guest pass for either NA or EU. Thanks in advance to the kind soul.

edit: Guest Pass Acquired. Thanks

Edited by Majki1

Posted (edited)

Would anyone be willing to provide a spare NA guest pass to an old Archeage refugee? It would be immensely appreciated!

Not one to complain about the living conditions for us old war veterans of another realm but....

The food is stale and so is the ale in the refugee camp and everyone keeps climbing on top of each other to try and get away...

*Save me....SAVE. ME!*

tumblr_mdjjw20JN51roavl3o2_500.gif

Edited by Pusillanimous Punk
I need to see the light of an MMO Day once more! D:

Posted

Still waiting for a guest pass :( Any good soul can help ?

Posted (edited)

Any kind soul with EU key for me ?:x

Got it, thank you Exist xD

Edited by aqq101