• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

Any kind soul help me out with a NA guest pass? :)

Want to see if my PC will run the game smoothly before purchasing <3.

Posted

still nothing... Someone can help ?

Posted (edited)

Any kind soul with EU key for me ?:x

Hi

Contact me if you still need it, I have a pass for you since I have no friends interested in this game.

Hi

Contact me if you still need it, I have a pass for you since I have no friends interested in this game.

Nevermind, just check your messages... I've sent the code

Edited by Exist
1 person likes this

Posted

Still looking for a NA guest pass if anyone is willing to spare one. Thanks!

Posted

Do anyone have a spare Eu key out there?Would be awesome to test this game before i buy it. 

Mvh Magnus

Posted

Would love if someone could spare a EU key so i can try the game out, my buddy gave his to his girlffriend.. -_-

Will extend the same courtesy here if i buy the game.

Posted

Hello all, 

still looking for a guest pass on EU if anyone has one spare, been trying for the last 3 days to no avail.

would really appreciate it if someone has a key for me 

Posted

Still looking for EU guest pass if any1 got spare one. Send PM

Thx mucho

Malda

Posted (edited)

Still praying to the Olde Gods for a NA guest pass into the open air of the desert! Don't leave me to die in here! I'll, of course, provide passes to other poor souls who wish to see the light of day as well when I have tasted freedom.

Edited by Pusillanimous Punk

Posted

Hi guys, can i ask you for a guest pass? I'd like to try the game before buying it. I'm really interested in game mechanics but i'm not sure about the cash shop. Thank you biggrin.png
p:s: PM would be really appreciated

Posted

anyone have a guest key for me =) ? i would like test the game <3 pleas send me an pn 

than my day is happy ;D

Posted

I'm still in need of NA guest pass if anyone has an extra. I'll be buying on the 10th and will pay it forward. 

Have a good weekend ^^

Posted

Would be very grateful if I got a guest pass. I'm on the fence whether I should buy this game or not.

Requesting a guest pass for: EU

Posted (edited)

I would be verry happy to get inside the game anyone got spare guest pass code pliss EU of course??

Edited by HellScreamAW

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm new here :)

If anyone have got spare guest pass code for EU, I would be very happy to get inside the game and play :)

THX very much :)

Edited by Therion

Posted

Hi 

Anyone have  spare GUEST PASS CODE  for EU server ?

Thanks

Posted

Hey guys :)

I'm looking for a new MMO, and i think Black Desert looks very interesting. But i'm not sure if this is the right one. So if anyone could help me out with a EU guest pass? This would be amazing.

Posted

Hi guys, I would love to try the game before I buy it ! If any one can send me a guest pass I will be very, very - VERY grateful! :)

Posted

Same as everyone else!  If you'd happen to have an unused guest pass that you have laying around that you're looking to give away, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Posted (edited)

I currently have a guest pass available. Please PM me if you would like it, first come first serve.

Edit: 1 Pass left. PM for it.

Edit 2: All passes have been given out.

Edited by tpyo
2 people like this

Posted

@tpyo Thanks you very much :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 guest passes available,  

First come first served.. PM me..

EDIT: both keys are given away.

Edited by Laner
1 person likes this

Posted

I also would like to get a guest pass to see if it worth to buy. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Please can someone send me guest pass i realy want to try this game but now i waiting for celary i will return after 10.3.2016 thanks

Edited by Attac

Posted (edited)

Hi all.

Received.

Edited by Helenson