• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking for an NA pass so i can decide to buy this or the division thx

Posted

Would love to try this out before purchasing, seeking a NA guest pass if anyone has one available.

PM preferred

Thanks in advance

Posted

I would love to try this game. If anyone with a spare NA guest key would share that with me I would greatly appreciate it!

Posted

Here's an European guest pass. First come, first serve. Let the carnage begin. :D

Code 1 : A042-CCAA-6970-40B3-9D67

Posted

Here's an European guest pass. First come, first serve. Let the carnage begin. :D

Code 1 : A042-CCAA-6970-40B3-9D67

Used, thank you dear person.

Posted

Wow... that was quick. :) Enjoy. :)

Posted (edited)

In need of a EU Key pass,

Prefered method : PM

Thank you in advance,

Apocalypsis

Edited by Apocalypsis

Posted (edited)

Looking for a Guest Pass. I am an avid gamer and love MMOs. This is not my first rodeo and I am dedicated to the games I like. Most mmos I like I play for years. My husband and Son also game and we like to game together. So dropping money on a game for us to play without knowing if we are going to like it really is just unrealistic. Personally I think its silly there isnt a free trial offered for this game even if its just a 3 day one. Anyway if you could do me the solid and willing to part with one of your golden tickets(guest pass) I would be in your debt.

Preferred method: PM

Status: Key Received (TY so MUCH you wonderful person, that Im not sure I should say your name cause I dont want you to get spammed but you know who you are!!)

Region: NA

Edited by Catica
Updated for key received

Posted

Hey, looking for a guest pass and possibly people to play with! For EU, thanks! 

Pref method: PM

Status No keyy

Posted (edited)

If anyone has a spare Guest pass, I would like to give this a shot!

Looking for a game to replace WoW for me =)

If someone is feeling generous, feel free to send me a PM!

NA as well

Edited by Gluecost
Region

Posted

I would love a NA guest pass.  Also a FFXIV and WOW replacement for me.  Broke right now, would really love to try the game out.  PM me, please.

Posted

Looking for a NA guest pass. Definitely prefer PM as a contact option.

Posted

Would appreciate a pass to test the game to see if it can run on the PC. PM me

thanks!

Posted

Just updating my request for the day.  I would appreciate a spare NA guest pass if anyone has one.

Posted

I'm updating my request as well!  A PM would be awesome if anyone has spare passes.

Posted (edited)

Also seeking a NA guest pass, plan to pick it up and can send one back that would be unclaimed in a bit, pleeeease :) paid my bills and forgot to grab BDO first, now have to wait till next check.

Thanks a bunch if anyone hooks me up lol

Edited by McWinning

Posted

Looking for an NA guest pass, please PM me.

Posted

Hello, I'm also looking to try BDO out before i decide if I should buy it, also seeing how it fares on my computer. Greatly appreciate anyone willing to spend a pass on me.

Region: EU

Thank you.

Posted

Can anyone spare a guest pass? Shameless bump :P

Posted

Also bumping my request for a code. 
Region: EU

Posted (edited)

I guess i'll post an update on my status as well, I'm still looking for an NA guest pass. Please pm if you've got an extra one and, thanks again.

Last post on here I gotta edit, I got one! thanks again to dylanier.

Edited by Scrubbing Bubble

Posted

Hey, looking for a guest pass to give the game a go and see if myself and my guilds from another game would enjoy migrating to this one. Thanks again.
Region: NA

Posted (edited)

still looking for a NA guest pass here. i know theres a lot asking but i'd really appreciate 1. thx

still looking (bump)

Edited by marafice

Posted

Hey folks, hoping to get my hands on an EU pass to do me over til pay day at which point i'll be donating mine back into the community. A PM would be ideal as i'm working til tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers :) Cya in game

Posted (edited)

found one on another site

Edited by Methodius